BY CHEETOS® #68 in Chips

Cheetos Jalapeno Cheddar Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Pair these Cheetos snacks with your lunch or dinner Great flavored snack for fun times Gluten free

Reviews (1901)
Buy on kmart
Corissa R.
Chillicothe, IL
Wow these chips bring me way back. The first time i tried these puppies i was at my friends house. Ok she was the kind of friend who always had good food in the house. Like junk food. At my house we had 6 kids so if you're hungry you best go eat some stale saltines IF there's any left. Anyway, me and my friend saw them in her cabinet and we knew they were her dads. But being the rebels that we were(not really) we thought meh we'll just try one....well next thing you know we were finding a hiding spot for that empty bag of goodness, since the garbage can want good enough to hide the crime. We got interrogated by her mom and like a true OG she had our backs and replaced the bag. Her dad never knew. So yeah they're freaking good. I risked my life trying this for the first time...
Natalie G.
These are my favorite hot Cheetos; they actually have a flavor, unlike regular hot cheetos.
Gabriella S.
Fort Gordon, GA
My favorite flavor of Cheetos. Cheetos and Jalapeños!! Whoever came up with this flavor, Genius!
Eliza C.
Rexburg, ID
I am not a spicy foods kind of person but these chips are amazing! They taste so good that I forget that they're spicy!
Jessica B.
These Cheetos have the best spicy flavor. I love Cheetos anyway but these are truly amazing. It's hard to keep from eating a whole bag.
Shy B.
Best bag of Cheetos next to the Original Cheetos. Loveeee this bag of deliciousness.
Jessica N.
Greenville, Mi
I love jalapeño cheese Cheetos! They're not as spicy as the flamin hot, and they have much better flavor!
Letitia M.
Russellville, AR
Love these! Super crunchy, and are always fresh! This was my go to snack when I was pregnant with my son.
Rezwana S.
Atlanta, GA
Jalepenos with any type of cheese is never a bad choice and these cheetos can support that! The two flavors stand out in this product and it's one my favorite things to snack on.
Alicia C.
Chicago, Illinois
I decided to be bold and get this kind of cheetos at the vending machine today. I'm glad I tried something different. They are the perfect amount of jalapeno kick. And I'm a pansy for spicy foods.
Lissette C.
Charlotte , NC
Are they very spicy or mildly spicy?
Hannah B.
How spicy are these?
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
How many like these type of chips
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
Do these have a funny aftertaste?
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Are there any other interesting flavors of Cheetos out there to try?