BY CHEETOS® #54 in Chips

Cheetos Jalapeno Cheddar Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Pair these Cheetos snacks with your lunch or dinner Great flavored snack for fun times Gluten free

Buy on Walmart*
Sarah R.
The flavor is off I’m not a fan. Not spicy at all I was disappointed and won’t be purchasing again .
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Ew ew ew, I hated these from one bite. The cheese flavor did not mix well with the jalapeno flavor at all. I am not a huge fan of the original so I wanted to try these out to see if the jalapeno flavor could change my mind but I ended up throwing them out. Not even my husband who is a huge fan of Cheetos liked them.
❤❤ C.
Amaaaaazing
Deliciouus
10/10 i recommend it to everybody
I dont know if would ever change my chips ever again
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
I don't like these. I thought they would be hot but really they just taste like cheese and bell peppers.
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO
I love Cheetos, especially the puffs, but I don't like hot/spicy things, and did NOT like the Jalapeño Cheddar cheese! It was way too hot for me and gave me heartburn. I will stick to the regular cheese Cheetos!
Johnna R.
My least Cheetos favorite. Don't like the jalapeño taste and cheese.... Makes my stomach heavy
Evelyn B.
I love the Cheetos brand and most of their products but I can not get myself to like these. They are nowhere near as good at their other products and have a very nasty after taste.
Nerissa P.
Lakewood, WA
When I first tried this a few years back I thought that there were going to be spicy my favorite chips are hot cheetos jalapeno or the lime Hot Cheetos but I feel like these ones for some reason taste like stinky cheese I don't know why
Jessica H.
Colonial Bch, VA
I bought these thinking they would taste amazing, I mean, who doesn't love jalapeños and cheese? The are so gross I do not recommend.
Kati P.
Orillia, ON
I was not fond of these but my fiance absolutely loves them!!! To spicy formy tastes. Price could be better though
Lissette C.
Charlotte , NC
Are they very spicy or mildly spicy?
Hannah B.
How spicy are these?
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
How many like these type of chips
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Do these have a funny aftertaste?
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Are there any other interesting flavors of Cheetos out there to try?