BY CHEETOS® #66 in Chips

Cheetos Jalapeno Cheddar Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Pair these Cheetos snacks with your lunch or dinner Great flavored snack for fun times Gluten free

Buy on Walmart*
Ashley G.
Rio Rancho
Nom Nom Nom! These things are great. Forget got cheetos these still have cheese and the spice. Their weird as heck when you first try them.
Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
If you like jalapeño flavored things but not burning your tongue off, this is a really good in between!
Tracy A.
St Petersburg
No one can believe I'm eating anything jalapeno flavored but after I have them try these Cheetos, they are sold on them. Addictive!!
Lucie A.
Pulborough
These are my favoutie crisps I always buy a family pack because they are so More ish amazing just a shame more places in the uk don't sell it it's pretty expensinve but worth the money I'm not really into spicy food but these arnt to bad I 100% recommend these to anyone
Jo-Anne S.
Secane, PA
I absolutely loved this product. I definitely recommend everyone to purchase it and give it a shot!!!!!!
Sarah M.
Really great flavour, something to consider purchasing if you enjoy food flavoured with mild heat. A good alternative to flaming hot cheetos.
Joanna M.
Redwood City, CA
These are for sure the best chip/Cheeto there is out there on the market. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting. Just the perfect amount of heat with cheese... I wish I had a bag right now.
Marytė L.
London, London
Absolutely tasty and worth all money we paying for it.
Very nice flavour and makes you get it all the time!
Molly M.
HighlandsRanch
I love these jalapeño Cheetos. They’re not quite as spicy as the flaming hot Cheetos!!
Stephanie N.
toronto
Love it! Love to buy it and use it. In fact products of the brand are amazing and I really love it
Lissette C.
Charlotte , NC
Are they very spicy or mildly spicy?
Hannah B.
How spicy are these?
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
How many like these type of chips
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Do these have a funny aftertaste?
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Are there any other interesting flavors of Cheetos out there to try?