BY CHEETOS®

Cheetos Jalapeno Cheddar Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Pair these Cheetos snacks with your lunch or dinner Great flavored snack for fun times Gluten free

Reviews (1978)
lauren s.
these are absolutely amazing! and they so low priced for how much you get within the bag. i was expecting a little spicier but the flavor i got totally made up for it. my boyfriend and i love eating these whole watching our favorite shows together. they're amazing!
Maria C.
I was on edge to try these but they're actually good. I would buy them again and recommend them to my friends
Alice R.
gsto muito desse chipss ,alem de ser muito crocante,ele tem um sabor fantastico...gosto muito de compralo
Sara K.
Boston
I love Cheetos! They are a snack I grew up on as a kid. Recently when I was on vacation and looking for snacks, I noticed a $2 bag of Cheddar Jalapeno Cheetos which I had never seen. I loved the touch of spice and I think I like them more than regaular Cheetos now
Jake K.
Appleton, WI
King of the Cheetos! These are some spicy fellows. They're hard to put down. Not the most healthy... but you have to live a little. Make sure you have some gum handy. Fun fact.. they make amazing breeding for chicken.
Stefanie B.
Lebanon, TN
Love the small hint of heat along with fresh pepper taste the hint of jalepeno gives the crunchy cheetos.
ILHAN A.
Canada
As a chips addict, I will say that this is HANDS DOWN, my favourite chips. The right amount of zest mixed with the right amount of heat. Gosh, I can devour the entire bag in one sitting. And I buy the large one, not the small one.
Samantha C.
Godley
These are perfect for when you want a little bit of kick but not too much. The flavors compliment each other nicely. Definitely one of my favorites.
Jessica N.
Innisfail
My absolute favorite! I love the jalapeño cheetos! Even my kids love them! A good price too.
Brittany U.
Philadelphia, PA
These are literally the best kind of chips ever, they taste so good , they have a little kick to them nothing to spicy!
Lissette C.
Charlotte, NC
Are they very spicy or mildly spicy?
Hannah B.
How spicy are these?
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
How many like these type of chips
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
Do these have a funny aftertaste?
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Are there any other interesting flavors of Cheetos out there to try?