BY CHEETOS® #66 in Chips

Cheetos Jalapeno Cheddar Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Pair these Cheetos snacks with your lunch or dinner Great flavored snack for fun times Gluten free

Buy on Walmart*
Jenifer S.
Kissimmee, FL
These are my absolute favorite Cheetos. I've never been a big fan of the plain cheddar Cheetos, but I've always loved Flamin' Hots. These are the perfect blend of cheesy, spicy goodness. They are perfect at the beach whether you're sipping on water and playing in the sand or throwing back margaritas and just want a snack. I love these chips!!
Sarah H.
For some reason, my tween daughter who doesn't like spicy foods, LOVES these. I can't eat too many because the heat builds up but I prefer the flavor of the spice to the red spice used on others. I have heard some rumors over the negative impact on ones stomach but perhaps if you aren't eating them daily it's a non issue.
Allie W.
I really like this flavor of Cheetos and it is actually one of my favorites but I was expecting it to be hotter! For some reason I thought it would be spicer than regular flamin hot because it's jalapeño but it isn't. It's a lot milder and cheesier, it still is an awesome flavor though I get them all the time.
Shakira P.
Omg... I always was turned off by the Cheetos that were too hot. But a month ago my sister put me on to these. And now I try to get them when I have a chance. These are soooooo good. They are not too hot, cheesy, with the perfect amount of spice. I just can't explain it well. Try these out if you haven't.
Donna B.
I love Cheetos with Jalapeno Cheddar, my husband and I were addicted to them and then we started having a hard time finding them. We still do but after searching around we usually find some at one store or another. These have the perfect amount of heat for both of us. They don't last in our home long!
Caitlin W.
Bloomington, IN
My favorite Cheeto flavor. I worked at a summer camp one summer and literally ate a bag of these everyday. They are super addicting, have a good spicy flavor that is more tolerable than the hot Cheetos, and the crunch is very satisfying. I don't think I will ever get tired of them.
JuJu G.
Oklahoma City, OK
My second favorite cheeto flavor. I love the flamin hot ones the best but these a nice change sometimes. After all variety is the spice of life. Fritolay products are all addictive, and I'm definitely addicted to Cheetos. Unhealthy but tasty. These aren't spicy at all for me.
Areli T.
i love these so much more than the flaming hot ones, and i'm so glad they came out with this flavor, this with a combo of doritos is the way i eat them to not feel the spicy as much, but it's pretty inexpensive the only thing is that there's more air than the actual chips.
Mary J.
Bennington, NE
This is probably my favorite flavor of Cheetos. I love the combination of cheese and spice. My only problem with them is the spice upsets my stomach if I eat too many of them. Totally worth it for me though. I don't get them often, but I love them when I do have them.
Tracy T.
These I get a craving for. They are not to hot but are nice and spicy. They are great with a cream cheese dips as well. They are a great price and value from a brand that I love and have been eating forever lol . Sometimes I have a hard time finding them where I live
Lissette C.
Charlotte , NC
Are they very spicy or mildly spicy?
Hannah B.
How spicy are these?
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
How many like these type of chips
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Do these have a funny aftertaste?
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Are there any other interesting flavors of Cheetos out there to try?