BY CHEETOS® #91 in Chips

Cheetos Jalapeno Cheddar Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Pair these Cheetos snacks with your lunch or dinner Great flavored snack for fun times Gluten free

Buy on Walmart
Shirley L.
I love the flavor of this. the spiciness is great. I love eating this with a canned pepsi, great together. I like how this isn't only spicy, but it has a great jalapeno flavor.
Stephanie D.
winter springs
Love Cheetos in general. But when you love hot things and Cheetos...oh what a combination. The jalapeño just adds enough hotness to make it superb. Just enough cheese flavor with just enough jalapeño flavor!
Fatima L.
richmond
Cheetos are amazing they are a staple to having a good ol snack! Trust me us teenagers love them and put some nacho cheese on top and you're set for a happy, happy time! One of my faves & essential to diet!!
Kaycee H.
Dallas
This. Chip. Is. AMAZING. I tried them on a whim, and boy were they good. They aren’t too spicy so you can eat them without having to drink a gallon of water. So hard not to eat the whole bag in one sitting.
Kelsey K.
Fond du Lac, WI
Super delicious, the texture is amazing. The flavor is so strong and I never want it to end. I will continue to buy this. The price is not bad as well. I love the smell when I open the package. Delicious!
lauren s.
these are absolutely amazing! and they so low priced for how much you get within the bag. i was expecting a little spicier but the flavor i got totally made up for it. my boyfriend and i love eating these whole watching our favorite shows together. they're amazing!
Monique L.
Hampton
This is a great product and I love it , I would recommend this product to anyone because each one is flavored with the right amount of season right amount of season and it melts in your mouth
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
The jalapeno flavor is waay too intense.. It makes my nose run for days. Its just overbearing.
Im a huge fan of the flamin hot original cheetos but this is just gross
Kelsey R.
Decatur, AL
These are sooooo addictive! They are spicy but not too spicy and so delicious. I love them but hard to find at stores in my area so when I see them I buy multuple bags
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Lissette C.
Charlotte , NC
Are they very spicy or mildly spicy?
Hannah B.
How spicy are these?
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
How many like these type of chips
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Do these have a funny aftertaste?
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Are there any other interesting flavors of Cheetos out there to try?