BY CHEETOS® #65 in Chips

Cheetos Jalapeno Cheddar Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Pair these Cheetos snacks with your lunch or dinner Great flavored snack for fun times Gluten free

Reviews (1927)
Landon J.
Birmingham, AL
By far my favorite Cheetos ever!! Just the right amount of spicy and cheesy. I have a hard time not finishing the bag once I start. They’re easy to find and are sold at most food stores. Would recommend to a friend
Jessy C.
Mitch A.
Im not really of a cheese chips person but these are not that bad their actually very tasty and delicious i would recommend to anyone outhere that loves jalapeno and cheese together they will not dissapoint you
Cαιтℓуи К.
Aiea, HI
One of my favorite chips I enjoy snacking on! It isn't too spicy but still has a kick to it. I know it's not health but it's such a taste snack! It is very affordable and is always on sale at Safeway or target!
Savannah J.
Garner, NC
I love jalapeño and I love cheetos so these are a Match made in heaven for me! They have the perfect level of cheese and the perfect level of jalapeño flavor without being too spicy. So delicious! I love these!
Nowshin A.
San Diego, CA
While I love Jalapeno flavor snacks in general, this specific product didn't really do it for me. Cheetos tend to be hit or miss for me depending on the flavors, and this one, unfortunately, was a miss.
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
These chips are one of my favorite out there! I don't have the pallet for too hot of food, my mouth just can't handle it. So these aren't hot but they do have a little kick and the flavor combo is so yummy!!
Ashley M.
syracuse
I have so I love his trip so you come all the time every time I want to go trip this is like my go to or when we go to the gas station to get snacks these are my go to and I absolutely love them if you guys like chips I highly recommend this
Massami L.
Coconut creek, FL
I tried this chips here in USA, because I think that it didn’t arrive in Brazil yet! I love spicy things! Those chips are the best I’ve ever tried! Really crunch, amazing flavor, affordable and worth price!
Drue B.
Orlando, FL
Whenever I am in Target and I see these I have to pick them up! They are spicy yet delicious. These do leave a bad after taste but it is so worth it. These exceeded my expectations the first time i had them.
Lissette C.
Charlotte , NC
Are they very spicy or mildly spicy?
Hannah B.
How spicy are these?
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
How many like these type of chips
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
Do these have a funny aftertaste?
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Are there any other interesting flavors of Cheetos out there to try?