BY CHEETOS® #66 in Chips

Cheetos Jalapeno Cheddar Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Pair these Cheetos snacks with your lunch or dinner Great flavored snack for fun times Gluten free

Buy on Walmart*
Hillary H.
I love these!! I ate tons when I was pregnant with my daughter, because they took care of my spicey cravings without giving me heartburn like the flamin' hot ones!
Tara C.
Ohhhhh myyyyy!!!
This isn't even spicy but I can eat these for days! It's like a spicy Doritos and Cheetos had a baby, this would be it!!
Soooooo good!!! Love it!
Meenu j.
Spice and crunch!
I love these jalapeño flavored Cheetos they are the best you can't stop eating them. Not too spicy and perfect amount of cheese. Taste yum
Chrissy D.
Rochester, NY
These cheetos are disgusting. They give a horrible after taste and the cheese does not coagulate well with the spicy zest that the company tried to create.
Yazmin R.
San Bernardino, CA
Love ! Love ! Love! So good I am a super fanatic chip lover and these are so good . Although you can hardly taste the jalapeño it still taste very tummy.
Danielle N.
Rison, AR
Y'all!! These and some bean dip! Gross sounding at first I know but the amazing crunch of these and that jalapeño flavor without all the heat is amazing!
Robert E.
Rogue River, OR
These are my favorite Cheetos! Tastes so good. It's really bad I could eat a whole bag in one sitting and I cant do that with any other brand of chips.
Kaitlyn A.
These are my favorite! Dip em in some cheese dip, YUM!! They're not as hot as regular hot cheetos and i love it! I can eat a whole bag in one sitting!
Anna-marie C.
So good and addictive. At first they sounded gross but a friend forced me to eat it. I was glad she did because they are so good and pretty cheap too
Tasia B.
Corvallis, OR
Just looking at the picture of the bag is making me crave these. I love this type of Cheetos they are not as spicy as hot Cheetos and they're cheesy!
Lissette C.
Charlotte , NC
Are they very spicy or mildly spicy?
Hannah B.
How spicy are these?
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
How many like these type of chips
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Do these have a funny aftertaste?
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Are there any other interesting flavors of Cheetos out there to try?