BY CHEETOS® #91 in Chips

Cheetos Jalapeno Cheddar Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Pair these Cheetos snacks with your lunch or dinner Great flavored snack for fun times Gluten free

Buy on Walmart
Nowshin A.
San Diego, CA
While I love Jalapeno flavor snacks in general, this specific product didn't really do it for me. Cheetos tend to be hit or miss for me depending on the flavors, and this one, unfortunately, was a miss.
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
These chips are one of my favorite out there! I don't have the pallet for too hot of food, my mouth just can't handle it. So these aren't hot but they do have a little kick and the flavor combo is so yummy!!
Massami G.
Coral Springs , FL
I tried this chips here in USA, because I think that it didn’t arrive in Brazil yet! I love spicy things! Those chips are the best I’ve ever tried! Really crunch, amazing flavor, affordable and worth price!
Grisell L.
el cajon
Good cheese flavor to it with a kick of spice I love to eat them with lime! & sometimes hot sauce. They are not as messy as the cheese puffs. They are inexpensive and can be found easiest in grocery stores
Kaitlin F.
My favorite all time chips! I always stay stocked up on these! Everyone in the household loves them! Love the jalapeño flavor, it’s not too hot like the hot Cheetos. Just perfect, and would def recommend !
Drue B.
Orlando, FL
Whenever I am in Target and I see these I have to pick them up! They are spicy yet delicious. These do leave a bad after taste but it is so worth it. These exceeded my expectations the first time i had them.
Grace B.
Downey
When these came out they were my absolute favorite! Nice hint of jalapeño. Great flavor! Bring them back to stores! I can't find these anymore! The level of cheesiness and spice, absolutely wonderful!
Marissa P.
Chattanooga
I’m addicted to these things like it’s a little ridiculous. I like that they are not overly spicy as well. I eat these quite a bit. I just buy them really anywhere. CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheddar Jalapeno Cheese Flavored Snacks
Angela S.
Boaz
This is my favorite flavor of Cheeetos. They are the perfect amount of heat for my taste and a bit too much for the little ones 😏. I really wish that the cheese puffs came in this flavor as well.
Brittany B.
Peyton, CO
I just tried these for the first time a few days ago and they're literally the best chips I've ever had! I wish I knew about them sooner. They're not too spicy, and the cheddar flavor is amazing.
Lissette C.
Charlotte , NC
Are they very spicy or mildly spicy?
Hannah B.
How spicy are these?
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
How many like these type of chips
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Do these have a funny aftertaste?
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Are there any other interesting flavors of Cheetos out there to try?