BY CHEETOS® #94 in Chips

Cheetos Jalapeno Cheddar Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Pair these Cheetos snacks with your lunch or dinner Great flavored snack for fun times Gluten free

• Are they very spicy or mildly spicy? 9 Answers
  • Do you prefer hot cheetos or the jalepeno cheese cheetos ? CHEETO...1 Answers
  • Are these Cheetos gluten free ?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Artist /.
ND, Fargo
It’s so good. I really like it and I enjoy to eat it. It’s crisp and spicy. It’s not healthy but It’s very good and tasty. Also it is so delicious. I recommend it for the people who likes spicy snacks. CHEETOS® Crunchy XXTRA FLAMIN' HOT® Cheese Flavored Snacks
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
i absolutely love these. they arent to hot, i cant eat real hot stuff ,but these are awesome. i buy these alot.they are a great value. they are sold pretty much where chips are sold grocery stores,and convenience stores.i recommend them , especially if you like a little spice.
Audrey L.
Elmhurst, NY
BY FAR my favorite snack. I dont eat chips often but once i start eating these, i cant stop. Probably not the best for my health but definitely delicious and has a nice kick
Chaquanda P.
Columbia, SC
Get ready for messy fingers. But it's so worth it. With a mix of cheese flavor, and a hint of spice. Look forward to the entire bag being gone. These chips are not only tasty but affordable. I recommend eating with a cold Pepsi. They are effect together.
ashley m.
Cookeville, TN
I love these. They have a nice jalapeño and cheese flavor. I have been eating these for a while.I love hot stuff so these don’t bother me. I am definitely not disappointed in these. I would recommend these to anybody.
Natalie R.
Pewee Valley, KY
These Cheetos are AMAZING. They are cheesy and have the perfect amount of kick and zing from the heat. They are absolutely perfectly delicious. Definitely a snack I do enjoy and enjoy sharing with people who are not familiar with this flavor!
Brittney D.
These Cheetos have amazing flavor! They have a little kick but not too much. I could eat the entire bag all by myself. I’ve tried the generic brand but it doesn’t even compare to the real thing! I would buy and share with all of my friends!
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
These are one of my favorite chips. They are pretty spicy, but not as spicy as the flaming hot cheetos, although I love those too! My husband probably eat a bad a week of these from the gas station. I'd definitely recommend them
Taylor G.
Brewton, AL
I remember the first time I tried the chips, I was worried they would be to spicy because they were jalapeño flavored but boy was a wrong. These things are amazing! They are bursting with flavor and are not to spicy at all!
Aaliyah J.
pomona
These are very very veryyy good. It’s kind of hard to explain them but they taste really good. I’m a huge fan of spicy food so that’s why I love them. I think it’s a pretty good price. I would recommend these to everyone !
Lissette C.
Charlotte , NC
Are they very spicy or mildly spicy?
Hannah B.
How spicy are these?
Vanessa G.
Porterville, CA
How many like these type of chips
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Do these have a funny aftertaste?
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Are there any other interesting flavors of Cheetos out there to try?