BY CHEETOS® #26 in Chips

Cheetos Jalapeno Cheddar Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Pair these Cheetos snacks with your lunch or dinner Great flavored snack for fun times Gluten free

Buy on Walmart*
Sheri  T.
Caney, Ks , ['', '', '']
This is a must have at my house!! The kids love them and we love them. I purchased these at our local Dollar General and they had a coupon to go along with them. We will be purchasing them again for our household!
Jessica N.
Ocala, FL
Definitely would have to say these are my favorite type of cheetos. They aren't too hot like the flaming hot cheetos. That's what makes them so good. Can eat a bunch without feeling like your mouth is on fire.
Maxine W.
Tuscaloosa , AL
These taste great. I love that they're spicy but not too spicy for those who are looking for a good in-between snack. I buy these from Walmart or any grocery store or gas station. They're super affordable.
Jaci T.
Hilo, HI
I was hesitant to try these since I don't like really hot things, but I ended up trying it...and totally love them. It's not super hot, and the taste is awesome. My 10yo hates hot things, but loves these!
heaven s.
Louisville, KY
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE CHIPS EVER! and i'm not even a big fan of cheetos. these are the perfect mix between cheesy and jalapeño hot! love love love love this snack and would highly recommend it to anyone!
Claycee A.
Addison, AL
These chips are my favorite cheetos chips. They are a lot more flavorful than the regular cheetos but aren't too spicy like the flaming hot cheetos. So I definitely think that these are the best cheetos.
Alison B.
Dallas, GA
I already love the other varieties. These are great. I love spicy foods and this flavor fits perfectly with Cheetos. We can take the whole bag or just put some in a ziploc to take to the pool or beach.
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
I really like these but I feel like after you eat a few of these you kinda get sick of the taste a little. At least for me. Like I need a break? I don't know. I feel like it's a little over whelming.
Jessica P.
Richmond, VA
I don't like extremely spicy chips & sometimes I want a change from regular Cheetos which makes this perfect! It has the right amount of spice without being overpowering & still great Cheetos flsvor,
Karo H.
These cheetos are very addictive. Like many people have mentioned in their review they are not as spicy as the flamin' hot cheetos but, the flavor of the jalapeño makes these cheetos even better.
Lissette C.
Charlotte , NC
Are they very spicy or mildly spicy?
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
How many like these type of chips
Hannah B.
How spicy are these?
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Are there any other interesting flavors of Cheetos out there to try?
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Do these have a funny aftertaste?