BY CHEETOS® #54 in Chips

Cheetos Jalapeno Cheddar Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Pair these Cheetos snacks with your lunch or dinner Great flavored snack for fun times Gluten free

Buy on Walmart*
Arianna S.
These would be my everyday snack when I was pregnant because they are not too spicy and I couldn’t eat spicy foods! They’re not expensive at all and the taste is amazing. All my friends love them I would tell everyone about it
Taylor G.
Brewton, AL
I remember the first time I tried the chips, I was worried they would be to spicy because they were jalapeño flavored but boy was a wrong. These things are amazing! They are bursting with flavor and are not to spicy at all!
Aaliyah J.
pomona
These are very very veryyy good. It’s kind of hard to explain them but they taste really good. I’m a huge fan of spicy food so that’s why I love them. I think it’s a pretty good price. I would recommend these to everyone !
Cindy Nell J.
One of my favorites for a spicy crunchy snack. They have a hot that builds up after a while so maybe not for folks who don’t like heat. Price is about right. I would definitely recommend if you like some heat and crunch.
Rachel R.
Mesa, AZ
The BEST Cheetos. They are spicy but not hot. My little kids love them. I don’t do flamin Cheetos. I’m so glad this alternative exists. I like hot but I don’t want my face to melt. Haha I’m going to buy some now actually
Jazelle E.
San Antonio
I hardly ever buy these but I should really start because oh boy these Cheetos are delicious, I've had them a few times when people offer some Lol, not so healthy but super good chips to eat with a sandwich or some snack.
Syeda A.
Astoria, NY
Oh these are so delicious! They’re just a little bit spicey but not too spicey, they have such a delicious taste, boy oh boy do I wish I had a pack or two with me right now!!!! I’m glad that most delis by me sell them :)
(lee.na)🐘 S.
Easley , SC
This is my all time favorite snack. I love spicy stuff and this product is literally the perfect amount of it. It’s like a little price of heaven in your mouth my mouth is literally watering just thinking about this 😫🙌🏻😊
Elysse W.
Suitland, MD
When I first tried these I didn’t expect them to be as good as they are. Every time I went to the vending machine in my dorm you bet I was getting some of these chips cause they were my favorite thing to snack on.
Landon J.
Birmingham , AL
By far my favorite Cheetos ever!! Just the right amount of spicy and cheesy. I have a hard time not finishing the bag once I start. They’re easy to find and are sold at most food stores. Would recommend to a friend
Lissette C.
Charlotte , NC
Are they very spicy or mildly spicy?
Hannah B.
How spicy are these?
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
How many like these type of chips
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Do these have a funny aftertaste?
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Are there any other interesting flavors of Cheetos out there to try?