BY CHEETOS® #79 in Chips

Cheetos Jalapeno Cheddar Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Pair these Cheetos snacks with your lunch or dinner Great flavored snack for fun times Gluten free

Buy on Walmart
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Wow these are soo good! I love the jalapeño cheese flavor- the jalapeño is definitely not overpowering at all, just adds some punch to an original Cheeto recipe. This is one of my go to “cheat” snacks.
Rosalyn G.
Jackson, SC
They offer these cheetos in the vending machine at my work and I will not be buying again. I was craving cheetos to pair with my sandwich at lunch and these were the only option. I was not impressed with the flavor. They are too spicy to enjoy. The cheesy flavor is lost to the spice. The texture is also a bit off from the original Cheeto snack. I am not a fan!
Melanie N.
Ehh I really don't like these chips. Ersonaly they are not my favorite. The lemon and original ones are my favorite. They're are still tasty but in my opinion I wouldn't purchase them.
Serenity F.
columbia
if i could give 10 stars i would. these are the best chips they make my mouth water just thinking about them i just just a bag or two these are the best things to ever some . oh i just want them for my own more than you could every know. make my wish come true. all i want right now is CHEETOS CRUNCHY CHEDDAR JALAPENO. please send some.
Joelisa S.
Newark, NJ
These are my all time favorite chips. These are my absolute favorite Cheetos. I've never been a big fan of the plain cheddar Cheetos, but I've always loved Flamin' Hots. These are the perfect blend of cheesy, spicy goodness. They are perfect at the beach whether you're sipping on water and playing in the sand or throwing back margaritas and just want a snack. I love these chips!!
Janilen Q.
I love these Cheetos fjalapenos flavor! They are amazing and it just has the right spicy ness and the cheese mixed in very well. Will keep buying these if I find one near me.
Brittany H.
Richfield, MN
These are by far my favorite type of Cheeto (Sorry Flamin' Hot, still love you boo). I think they give just enough spice without completely losing the cheeto flavor. I love that the jalapeño tastes more authentic than other jalapeño flavoring. I just wish I could find it in a bigger bag 😜
Blanca M.
Mooresville
Son muy buenos me gustan porque son picosos lo unico que no me agrada es que si como muchos despues me dan nauseas pero aun asi me gustan el precio es justo los venden en cualquier tienda los recomiendo CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheddar Jalapeno Cheese Flavored Snacks
Artist /.
ND, Fargo
It’s so good. I really like it and I enjoy to eat it. It’s crisp and spicy. It’s not healthy but It’s very good and tasty. Also it is so delicious. I recommend it for the people who likes spicy snacks. CHEETOS® Crunchy XXTRA FLAMIN' HOT® Cheese Flavored Snacks
Autumn N.
I bought this because I’m a huge fan of Cheetos of all kind. And I have to say I was definitely not disappointed. They have a great taste and they’re not too terribly spicy which is great since my 2 year old loves them! Great taste. And would absolutely recommend!
Lissette C.
Charlotte , NC
Are they very spicy or mildly spicy?
Hannah B.
How spicy are these?
Vanessa G.
Porterville, CA
How many like these type of chips
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Do these have a funny aftertaste?
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Are there any other interesting flavors of Cheetos out there to try?