BY CHEETOS® #54 in Chips

Cheetos Jalapeno Cheddar Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Pair these Cheetos snacks with your lunch or dinner Great flavored snack for fun times Gluten free

Buy on Walmart*
Stephanie M.
Indianapolis, IN
My favorite cheetos! I’m usually not a big fan of spicy type foods and you think these would be too hot since they’re jalapeño flavored but they’re absolutely perfect! Not too hot at all and they have the best flavor! I’ve been eating these since I was a teenager. They’ll always be my favorite
Brittany H.
Richfield , MN
These are by far my favorite type of Cheeto (Sorry Flamin' Hot, still love you boo). I think they give just enough spice without completely losing the cheeto flavor. I love that the jalapeño tastes more authentic than other jalapeño flavoring. I just wish I could find it in a bigger bag 😜
Jessica ✨.
Seattle
picy chips 😍 I will always be loyal to the spicy cheetos!! these ones are more flavorful but less spicy than the original, but I still love them!!

pro tip: pick cheetos up with chopsticks while doing tasks that require extensive finger use (ex. typing a paper the night before it's due) 😂😅👌🏼
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
i absolutely love these. they arent to hot, i cant eat real hot stuff ,but these are awesome. i buy these alot.they are a great value. they are sold pretty much where chips are sold grocery stores,and convenience stores.i recommend them , especially if you like a little spice.
Jennifer G.
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Jalapeño cheddar cheese Cheetos are flavorful with a crunch. These are not too hot or unbearable to eat because of the jalapeño flavor. My fiancé and myself enjoy these occasionally. Not popular with my children, they only like the regular flavored cheddar cheese Cheetos.
Artist /.
ND, Fargo
It’s so good. I really like it and I enjoy to eat it. It’s crisp and spicy. It’s not healthy but It’s very good and tasty. Also it is so delicious. I recommend it for the people who likes spicy snacks. CHEETOS® Crunchy XXTRA FLAMIN' HOT® Cheese Flavored Snacks
Chaquanda P.
Columbia, SC
Get ready for messy fingers. But it's so worth it. With a mix of cheese flavor, and a hint of spice. Look forward to the entire bag being gone. These chips are not only tasty but affordable. I recommend eating with a cold Pepsi. They are effect together.
Xochitl R.
Chino, CA
One of My favorite Cheetos flavor . Perfect amount of cheese, perfect amount of jalapeño.  I have nothing bad to say about them. I have been a consumer for many year. They meet all my expectations and would so recommend this Cheetos to all.
Natalie A.
Pewee Valley, KY
These Cheetos are AMAZING. They are cheesy and have the perfect amount of kick and zing from the heat. They are absolutely perfectly delicious. Definitely a snack I do enjoy and enjoy sharing with people who are not familiar with this flavor!
Kortney B.
Riverside, CA
Eh these were just ok couldn’t really taste the jalapeño in it. More cheesy then anything didn’t really like the flavor at all would not recommend to Cheeto lovers. Just not worth it to me and not hot at all a little to cheesy to be honest
Lissette C.
Charlotte , NC
Are they very spicy or mildly spicy?
Hannah B.
How spicy are these?
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
How many like these type of chips
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Do these have a funny aftertaste?
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Are there any other interesting flavors of Cheetos out there to try?