BY CHEETOS® #26 in Chips

Cheetos Jalapeno Cheddar Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Pair these Cheetos snacks with your lunch or dinner Great flavored snack for fun times Gluten free

Buy on Walmart*
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
These are pretty good, but not quite right for my taste buds! I would love if they came out with a jalapeno flavor without as much cheese! These are affordable and make for a great snack nonetheless. I definitely recommend giving them a try.
Dana S.
These are probably my favorite Cheetos variety! I love the cheddar flavor with the added in spice of the jalapeno! They taste so good, I could easily eat the whole bag! You can find these just about anywhere and for a decent price!
Ashton N.
My favorite type of cheetos. They can be a bit spicy, you'll definitely want a drink on hand but they're very good. I don't find them as messy as just normal cheetos, and in my opinion they taste better than the original flavor.
Nina V.
YUM! Now I want some Jalapeno Cheetos!! Darn you influenster!!! Another one of my absolute fav junk foods! You know how people talk about needing junk food when they are depressed or hormonal? Well this is my drug of choice!
Erika C.
Whitewater, WI
I absolutely love these! I have some in my lunch bag as we speak! I know chips aren't the healthiest snack to eat but these are so addicting! I am used to eating spicy and these chips have the perfect kick of spice in them!
Jahan B.
Marietta , GA
If you like spicy food then this is for you! Perfect match made in haven- Cheetos and jalapeño! I would highly recommended it to all my friends and family! It has a bold taste but I personally don't think that it's too hot.
Emily W.
Chattanooga, TN
My very favorite snack food. This plus a bottle of water m, because they're obviously spicy, is the perfect pair. I absolutely love the cheetos and the extra kick from the jalapeños makes them even better. Yum yum yum!!!
Rebecca B.
Beaverton, OR
If I could give this flavor of Cheetos 10 stars that still wouldn't be enough. This is my most perfect munchie, not too spicy but a nice little kick and amazing flavor. I can never eat just 21 (recommended serving size)
Nur A.
I was a fan of the flaming hot Cheetos and I expected this to be spicy similarly to that. However, it tasted very much like fake cheese with a little bit of tanginess. I didn't like it, but it's not the worse either.
Thaissa R.
CENTRAL ISLIP, NY
This cheetos you can find it in any supermarket and for me I think the price is good! I like this cheetos because they aren't too spicy, I like they have the exact amount!! I always buy it! And recommend it for you!
Lissette C.
Charlotte , NC
Are they very spicy or mildly spicy?
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
How many like these type of chips
Hannah B.
How spicy are these?
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Are there any other interesting flavors of Cheetos out there to try?
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Do these have a funny aftertaste?