BY CHEETOS® #54 in Chips

Cheetos Jalapeno Cheddar Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Pair these Cheetos snacks with your lunch or dinner Great flavored snack for fun times Gluten free

Buy on Walmart*
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Ew ew ew, I hated these from one bite. The cheese flavor did not mix well with the jalapeno flavor at all. I am not a huge fan of the original so I wanted to try these out to see if the jalapeno flavor could change my mind but I ended up throwing them out. Not even my husband who is a huge fan of Cheetos liked them.
Blanca M.
Mooresville
Son muy buenos me gustan porque son picosos lo unico que no me agrada es que si como muchos despues me dan nauseas pero aun asi me gustan el precio es justo los venden en cualquier tienda los recomiendo CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheddar Jalapeno Cheese Flavored Snacks
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
Favorite cheetos ever! I don't like anything spicey so I was a little hesitant to try these but as soon as I did I couldn't stop eating them. They have a little spice but nothing too bad. I don't feel like I need a glass of water with me every time I eat them.
Rhonda R.
These jalepeno cheddar Cheetos have a nice kick to them flavor wise but aren't't as flaming hot as the Hot Cheetos! I personally enjoy these better than other "hot" chips because of the cheddar flavor they are really enjoyable!
IS 🌹.
Darby, PA
I love these chips ... they are cheap to get and come in a nice packaging .. I always buy them most Mornings before class .. and definitely meets my expectations .. I recommend this to anyone that loves cheesy stuff
Ana G.
Orlando, FL
I had them for the first time not long ago. These are super good all though might not be the healthiest option. I think the taste really good, they're salty which i like. Its just overall a really good choice.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Saron A.
Lawrenceville , GA
This are so delicious. No too spicy but just right. It’s honestly not healthy for you at all, but when you just feel like treating yourself, this is the way to go. These jalapeño Cheetos have never disappointed me at all!
Lizzy C.
If you have a sensitivity to spicey/firey foods, I don't recommend this product. I wasn't paying attention to the label when I ate a few and I instantly felt sick to my stomach because of the flavoring
Andrea G.
The jalapeno Cheetos are great if you like the regular cheeto taste with a kick!  I find that the flaming Cheetos are too hot for me (though I can eat them with sour cream.)  However, the jalapeno ones have just the right amount of spice without searing your taste buds off.  They are great when you are looking for a cheesy snack with a spicy attitude.
Lissette C.
Charlotte , NC
Are they very spicy or mildly spicy?
Hannah B.
How spicy are these?
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
How many like these type of chips
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Do these have a funny aftertaste?
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Are there any other interesting flavors of Cheetos out there to try?