BY CHEETOS® #95 in Chips

Cheetos Jalapeno Cheddar Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Pair these Cheetos snacks with your lunch or dinner Great flavored snack for fun times Gluten free

• Are they very spicy or mildly spicy? 9 Answers
  • Do you prefer hot cheetos or the jalepeno cheese cheetos ? CHEETO...1 Answers
  • Are these Cheetos gluten free ?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Wow, these are the best!! Just enough spice and out of this world cheesy taste!! If you like something with a little kick, this is for you!! They have bright packaging and it catches your eye! They are not too bad on prices either! My kids love the regular brand and so do I! But these are even better! I would recommend them to you if you like just a little spice! I will definitely purchase them again! We usually get ours at Kroger or Walmart. Go try you some now!
Michaela L.
These Cheetos are above all other Cheetos. They still have that cheesy taste like CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks except they have a little extra flavor. They aren’t spicy at all in comparison to CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks but they definitely have more to offer than the original. The texture is still the familiar airy-crunch. If you’re looking for a cheesy snack with a little extra something then I would highly recommend these.
Natalia H.
Orlando, FL
I love this Cheeto flavor and unfortunately I can’t find it anymore in a bigger size, I have to go buy the small bags at drugstores and gas stations in bulk, which I do happily because they are sooooooo good! They definitely taste different than regular Cheetos and even though you can taste the jalapeño they’re definitely not as spicy as Flammin’ Hot, Cheetos please make a family/party size available near me so I don’t have to buy the small bags in bulk anymore!
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Ew ew ew, I hated these from one bite. The cheese flavor did not mix well with the jalapeno flavor at all. I am not a huge fan of the original so I wanted to try these out to see if the jalapeno flavor could change my mind but I ended up throwing them out. Not even my husband who is a huge fan of Cheetos liked them.
Jessy C.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Honestly, I was expecting more from these. I love regular & flaming hot Cheetos, but these just did not do it for me at all. They are extremely odd tasting? And they don’t actually taste like jalapeños, which was disappointing. They also smell spicier than they are, which was another downfall. All in all, not a huge fan.
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
I have being eating these ever since they came out having got tired of them but my mom doesn't like buying them because of the price which I agree with her it is pricey. She gets me tyem still though but she is hesitant. But these are delicious especially if you love jalapeno or jalapeno chips.
Brianna P.
Wattsburg , PA
These are my absolute favorite snack, go to grab when I see them! The flavor is so unique with the cheddar and jalapeño spices! If you like a new unique flavor to try with a hint of spice and cheese! I would highly recommend these for you! Because I am obsessed
alexa C.
These are sooooo good. A personally don’t like spicy food so I don’t like the flaming hot Cheetos. Then I found these and I fell in love. At first they are not spicy at all then they get spicier. They are so good and I crave them all the time.
Dominika M.
Hamtramck
I think those dates are good for people who cannot handle too much spice but they are still delicious and have that little bit of spice that you can enjoy and it won’t burn your face as much. I would highly recommend it to others who crave hot chips but cannot tolerate them as much.
Lissette C.
Charlotte , NC
Are they very spicy or mildly spicy?
Hannah B.
How spicy are these?
Vanessa G.
Porterville, CA
How many like these type of chips
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Do these have a funny aftertaste?
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Are there any other interesting flavors of Cheetos out there to try?