BY CHEETOS® #91 in Chips

Cheetos Jalapeno Cheddar Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Pair these Cheetos snacks with your lunch or dinner Great flavored snack for fun times Gluten free

Buy on Walmart
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Ew ew ew, I hated these from one bite. The cheese flavor did not mix well with the jalapeno flavor at all. I am not a huge fan of the original so I wanted to try these out to see if the jalapeno flavor could change my mind but I ended up throwing them out. Not even my husband who is a huge fan of Cheetos liked them.
Blanca M.
Mooresville
Son muy buenos me gustan porque son picosos lo unico que no me agrada es que si como muchos despues me dan nauseas pero aun asi me gustan el precio es justo los venden en cualquier tienda los recomiendo CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheddar Jalapeno Cheese Flavored Snacks
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
Favorite cheetos ever! I don't like anything spicey so I was a little hesitant to try these but as soon as I did I couldn't stop eating them. They have a little spice but nothing too bad. I don't feel like I need a glass of water with me every time I eat them.
Mariely H.
Dallas
Perfect spicy level were it’s enjoyable to keep eating . Great on the go snack . I usually find them in vending machines or Walmart. The quality of the cheese flavor is good . I have yet to chips comparable to these .
IS 🌹.
Darby, PA
I love these chips ... they are cheap to get and come in a nice packaging .. I always buy them most Mornings before class .. and definitely meets my expectations .. I recommend this to anyone that loves cheesy stuff
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Megan E.
Very good and I️ like that they aren’t as spicy as the flamin hots! Just enough spice that you can still taste them!! Although I’m not a fan of how they stain your fingers! It also makes me a little nervous of what I’m putting in my body! My husband works with acid and says that it is delivered to the company to make Cheetos! Kinda scary if you ask me... since I️ found that out I️ haven’t been eating them.
Ana G.
Orlando, FL
I had them for the first time not long ago. These are super good all though might not be the healthiest option. I think the taste really good, they're salty which i like. Its just overall a really good choice.
Saron A.
Lawrenceville , GA
This are so delicious. No too spicy but just right. It’s honestly not healthy for you at all, but when you just feel like treating yourself, this is the way to go. These jalapeño Cheetos have never disappointed me at all!
Lizzy C.
If you have a sensitivity to spicey/firey foods, I don't recommend this product. I wasn't paying attention to the label when I ate a few and I instantly felt sick to my stomach because of the flavoring
Courtney S.
Fort myers, FL
These are so addicting! They have just the right amount of hotness and cheesy flavor. I buy these all the time and have to admit eating of them in one sitting...oops! I just can't help myself, they're so good!
Earn $385/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $370/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $328/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $239/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)