Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsCheetos®
Crunchy Cheddar Jalapeno Cheese Flavored Snacks

CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheddar Jalapeno Cheese Flavored Snacks

by Cheetos®

#20 in Chips

Cheetos Jalapeno Cheddar Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Pair these Cheetos snacks with your lunch or dinner Great flavored snack for fun times Gluten free

[product:cheetos-crunchy-cheddar-jalapeno-cheese-flavored-snacks] How spicy are these? I like spicy food but can’t handle too much.
Are these better than the regular flaming hot cheetos and how are they different?
Yall, how many cheetos flavours do you all have over there? Also, is this flavour actually good?
Start your review of CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheddar Jalapeno Cheese Flavored Snacks!
How would you rate this product?
Jamie O.
Fort Lee, VA
CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheddar Jalapeno Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by Jamie O.
CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheddar Jalapeno Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by Jamie O.
Super good! Less hot then flamin’ hot but hits the spot!! You can taste both flavors so I’d definitely get it again.
Desiree M.
San Antonio, TX
CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheddar Jalapeno Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by Desiree M.
Purchased at: H-E-B
It’s been a while since I’ve had these chips but I totally forgot how good they are! They are not spicy at all and the best part is how cheesy they are. I can easily sit down and finish a whole bag without knowing it !
Savannah B.
Redondo Beach, CA
CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheddar Jalapeno Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by Savannah B.
Purchased at: Instacart
Sooo delicious! Limón Flaming Hot Cheetos have always been my #1 but these just might be my new favorite. Perfect for when I’m not in the mood for flaming hot but just want the classic Cheeto flavor with a subtle kick of jalapeño. 10/10 from me!🔥
Andrea G.
Pittsburgh, PA
CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheddar Jalapeno Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by Andrea G.
Purchased at: Target
My favorite kind of Cheetos! If you haven’t tried it, you should!! They are super good!
Kortney U.
CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheddar Jalapeno Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by Kortney U.
My absolute faves! Love the jalapeño cheesy ttaste to them and like I said the hot popcorn is my absolute top addiction right now ! I love Cheetos across the board period!🙌🏾💥💥👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
Brianna P.
texas
CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheddar Jalapeno Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by Brianna P.
Purchased at: Walmart
REVIEW FOR NEW FLAVOR. Taste like cheese Cheetos but just slightly different. It’s not strong.
Audrey H.
Union City, NJ
CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheddar Jalapeno Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by Audrey H.
This is my favorite one i love how it taste a little be spicy but i love i can eat a family size by myself
Diane C.
Plattsburg, MO
CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheddar Jalapeno Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by Diane C.
Really crunchy snack! The jalapeño is just the right zip. Makes my nose a bit runny LOL! I really liked the taste. Great snack for work!!
María S.
Winder, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Tienen un rico sabor No son muy picosos me gustaron mucho... a los niños les encantan
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
Purchased at: Target
My favorite snack, they aren’t as spicy as the flamin hot cheetos which is nice sometimes. They have a delicious jalapeño flavor, which is addicting. I could eat this whole bag in one sitting, when I shouldn’t . They are just too good to put down. We like topping our turkey and cheese sandwiches with these. (I know it sounds weird) but it is so amazing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Natalie J.
Fayetteville, AR
il y a 3 mois
CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheddar Jalapeno Cheese Flavored Snacks How spicy are these? I like spicy food but can’t handle too much.
Tanya D. il y a 3 mois
I would say coming up on medium spicy
Kayla L.
Wesson, MS
il y a 2 ans
CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheddar Jalapeno Cheese Flavored Snacks they are awesome they have just the right kick to me and not to hot it me
Rebecca C. il y a 2 ans