BY CHEETOS® #63 in Chips

Cheetos Jalapeno Cheddar Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Pair these Cheetos snacks with your lunch or dinner Great flavored snack for fun times Gluten free

Reviews (1948)
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Wow, these are the best!! Just enough spice and out of this world cheesy taste!! If you like something with a little kick, this is for you!! They have bright packaging and it catches your eye! They are not too bad on prices either! My kids love the regular brand and so do I! But these are even better! I would recommend them to you if you like just a little spice! I will definitely purchase them again! We usually get ours at Kroger or Walmart. Go try you some now!
Chloe M.
Springfield, MO
Definitely my go to snack for studying and late night needs. These have the cheesy flavor you want from Cheetos with a little spice. Unlike the Red Hot variety, the spiciness is a real flavor, rather than just Hot. The only issue with them is that I can't seem to find a larger bag, just the 8.5 Oz. bag. I usually buy them from a Kum & Go or Walmart, for about $3.50. It is a bit pricey for a small bag of chips, but they're good enough that I don't mind spending that much once or twice a week.
Zandra C.
Jonesboro, GA
The Cheetos crunchy cheddar jalapeno Cheetos is one of my favorite snacks. I love that it has a little bit of heat but not too hot. It is reasonably priced, I usually pay about $2.99 for this product, at my local grocery store. If you love a little bit of heat with your Cheetos, this snack is for you. I would recommend this product.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Ew ew ew, I hated these from one bite. The cheese flavor did not mix well with the jalapeno flavor at all. I am not a huge fan of the original so I wanted to try these out to see if the jalapeno flavor could change my mind but I ended up throwing them out. Not even my husband who is a huge fan of Cheetos liked them.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Honestly, I was expecting more from these. I love regular & flaming hot Cheetos, but these just did not do it for me at all. They are extremely odd tasting? And they don’t actually taste like jalapeños, which was disappointing. They also smell spicier than they are, which was another downfall. All in all, not a huge fan.
Shelby -.
Winchester, VA
I have being eating these ever since they came out having got tired of them but my mom doesn't like buying them because of the price which I agree with her it is pricey. She gets me tyem still though but she is hesitant. But these are delicious especially if you love jalapeno or jalapeno chips.
Brianna S.
burlington
My favorite cheetos ever lol these are so addicting to me I can't stop eating them once I start they are so good.. they're not hot really but they have just a little tiny kick to them that makes them so good ah I just can't say enough good things about these cheetos you need to try them!
Daesha M.
philadelphia
Love Love Love Love!!! Once Again Just Because It My Favorited Type Of Chips Cheetos But Yet That It ( Jalapeño Cheese Flavored Cheetos) !! These Type Of Chips Are Delicious And Very Good To Eat ! Nothing I Can Add To These Chips Cause They Are Still Mouth Watering As It Is Now!!.
Haley M.
These Cheetos are so amazing and the taste is fantastic! It smells and taste just like that it says ! I even think the packaging for it is amazing with the green and orange. If you have never tried these I think you should try them if you like things that taste like jalapeño.
Brittani S.
Killeen, TX
These jalapeno Cheetos are amazing they have so much going on in each bite. I can eat a whole bag of these chips in one sitting. You not only taste the cheddar cheese but the little spice it does have on top of the crunchy feeling from the cheeto itself.
Lissette C.
Charlotte , NC
Are they very spicy or mildly spicy?
Hannah B.
How spicy are these?
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
How many like these type of chips
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
Do these have a funny aftertaste?
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Are there any other interesting flavors of Cheetos out there to try?

back