CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheddar Jalapeno Cheese Flavored Snacks

BY CHEETOS® #97 in Chips

Cheetos Jalapeno Cheddar Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Pair these Cheetos snacks with your lunch or dinner Great flavored snack for fun times Gluten free see more...

• Are they very spicy or mildly spicy? 8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jenifer S.
Jenifer S.
Kissimmee, FL
These are my absolute favorite Cheetos. I've never been a big fan of the plain cheddar Cheetos, but I've always loved Flamin' Hots. These are the perfect blend of cheesy, spicy goodness. They are perfect at the beach whether you're sipping on water and playing in the sand or throwing back margaritas and just want a snack. I love these chips!!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
For some reason, my tween daughter who doesn't like spicy foods, LOVES these. I can't eat too many because the heat builds up but I prefer the flavor of the spice to the red spice used on others. I have heard some rumors over the negative impact on ones stomach but perhaps if you aren't eating them daily it's a non issue.
Allie W.
Allie W.
I really like this flavor of Cheetos and it is actually one of my favorites but I was expecting it to be hotter! For some reason I thought it would be spicer than regular flamin hot because it's jalapeño but it isn't. It's a lot milder and cheesier, it still is an awesome flavor though I get them all the time.
Eva G.
Eva G.
Gloucester , MA
These are great. I'm really not a big spicy food kind of person, but whenever I get a cold these are my go to. I taught preschool for the last 9 years and I would constantly get colds, so every time I would I would go straight to CVS and get a bag of these and green naked juice and flush it out of my system!
Shakira P.
Shakira P.
Omg... I always was turned off by the Cheetos that were too hot. But a month ago my sister put me on to these. And now I try to get them when I have a chance. These are soooooo good. They are not too hot, cheesy, with the perfect amount of spice. I just can't explain it well. Try these out if you haven't.
Donna B.
Donna B.
I love Cheetos with Jalapeno Cheddar, my husband and I were addicted to them and then we started having a hard time finding them. We still do but after searching around we usually find some at one store or another. These have the perfect amount of heat for both of us. They don't last in our home long!
Janna M.
Janna M.
My First Choice go to snack Morning, Noon and Night!

I absolute crave these chips all the time. I normally eat 3 bags or more each week. They are not nearly as hot as the Flaming Hot. but Even though I love hot, these have an awesome flavor. I eat them on sandwiches or alone and they are my favorite!
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Bloomington, IN
My favorite Cheeto flavor. I worked at a summer camp one summer and literally ate a bag of these everyday. They are super addicting, have a good spicy flavor that is more tolerable than the hot Cheetos, and the crunch is very satisfying. I don't think I will ever get tired of them.
JuJu G.
JuJu G.
Oklahoma City, OK
My second favorite cheeto flavor. I love the flamin hot ones the best but these a nice change sometimes. After all variety is the spice of life. Fritolay products are all addictive, and I'm definitely addicted to Cheetos. Unhealthy but tasty. These aren't spicy at all for me.
Areli T.
Areli T.
i love these so much more than the flaming hot ones, and i'm so glad they came out with this flavor, this with a combo of doritos is the way i eat them to not feel the spicy as much, but it's pretty inexpensive the only thing is that there's more air than the actual chips.
Lissette C.
Lissette C.
Charlotte , NC
Are they very spicy or mildly spicy?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
How many like these type of chips
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
How spicy are these?
TheProductReview M.
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Do these have a funny aftertaste?
Janie H.
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Are there any other interesting flavors of Cheetos out there to try?