BY CHEETOS® #68 in Chips

Cheetos Jalapeno Cheddar Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Pair these Cheetos snacks with your lunch or dinner Great flavored snack for fun times Gluten free

Reviews (1906)
Buy on kmart*
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Wow, these are the best!! Just enough spice and out of this world cheesy taste!! If you like something with a little kick, this is for you!! They have bright packaging and it catches your eye! They are not too bad on prices either! My kids love the regular brand and so do I! But these are even better! I would recommend them to you if you like just a little spice! I will definitely purchase them again! We usually get ours at Kroger or Walmart. Go try you some now!
Chloe M.
Springfield, MO
Definitely my go to snack for studying and late night needs. These have the cheesy flavor you want from Cheetos with a little spice. Unlike the Red Hot variety, the spiciness is a real flavor, rather than just Hot. The only issue with them is that I can't seem to find a larger bag, just the 8.5 Oz. bag. I usually buy them from a Kum & Go or Walmart, for about $3.50. It is a bit pricey for a small bag of chips, but they're good enough that I don't mind spending that much once or twice a week.
Zandra C.
Jonesboro, GA
The Cheetos crunchy cheddar jalapeno Cheetos is one of my favorite snacks. I love that it has a little bit of heat but not too hot. It is reasonably priced, I usually pay about $2.99 for this product, at my local grocery store. If you love a little bit of heat with your Cheetos, this snack is for you. I would recommend this product.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Ew ew ew, I hated these from one bite. The cheese flavor did not mix well with the jalapeno flavor at all. I am not a huge fan of the original so I wanted to try these out to see if the jalapeno flavor could change my mind but I ended up throwing them out. Not even my husband who is a huge fan of Cheetos liked them.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Honestly, I was expecting more from these. I love regular & flaming hot Cheetos, but these just did not do it for me at all. They are extremely odd tasting? And they don’t actually taste like jalapeños, which was disappointing. They also smell spicier than they are, which was another downfall. All in all, not a huge fan.
Shelby -.
Winchester, VA
I have being eating these ever since they came out having got tired of them but my mom doesn't like buying them because of the price which I agree with her it is pricey. She gets me tyem still though but she is hesitant. But these are delicious especially if you love jalapeno or jalapeno chips.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Yummy! These are my favorite type of Cheetos. Nice jalapeño kick without being too spicy paired with original cheesy goodness. Gluten free and 160 calories per serving. Best puffed corn chips. I’d highly recommend this product.
Dominika M.
Detroit, MI
I think those dates are good for people who cannot handle too much spice but they are still delicious and have that little bit of spice that you can enjoy and it won’t burn your face as much. I would highly recommend it to others who crave hot chips but cannot tolerate them as much.
Michaela L.
These Cheetos are above all other Cheetos. They still have that cheesy taste like CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks except they have a little extra flavor. They aren’t spicy at all in comparison to CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks but they definitely have more to offer than the original. The texture is still the familiar airy-crunch. If you’re looking for a cheesy snack with a little extra something then I would highly recommend these.
Keara M.
Greenville
Cheetos are very delicious with Jalapeño flavored on the chips makes the taste more better , they are okay , the don’t really have a spicy or hot taste to them , I bought these a gas station . I ate these with a hot weenie love love it 😊
Lissette C.
Charlotte , NC
Are they very spicy or mildly spicy?
Hannah B.
How spicy are these?
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
How many like these type of chips
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
Do these have a funny aftertaste?
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Are there any other interesting flavors of Cheetos out there to try?