BY CHEETOS®

Cheetos® Crunchy Cheddar Jalapeno Cheese Flavored Snacks.

Made with real cheese!

Guaranteed fresh. Until printed date.

• Are they very spicy or mildly spicy? 7 Answers
  • Are these better than Flamin' Hot Cheetos? 4 Answers
  • Are these Cheetos gluten free ?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Jenifer L.
Jenifer L.
Sachse, TX
Oh, my goodness! I thought I liked Cheetos before having tried these... These are amazing! Who knew Cheetos could be so flavorful!? I usually don't go for spicy flavored snacks because they are overpowering. These are so flavorful, a little spicy, but definitely surpasses the one-note flavor of other spicy snacks I've tried in the past. This is my new go-to snack when I feel like indulging.
Jenifer S.
Jenifer S.
Kissimmee, FL
These are my absolute favorite Cheetos. I've never been a big fan of the plain cheddar Cheetos, but I've always loved Flamin' Hots. These are the perfect blend of cheesy, spicy goodness. They are perfect at the beach whether you're sipping on water and playing in the sand or throwing back margaritas and just want a snack. I love these chips!!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
If you like cheesy with a spicy quick these are great! Not too spicy, but just the right amount. The taste is very different from all the other well known types of chips because it's one of a kind there's not many other cheddar jalapeño chips available. Different isn't always bad, these chips are on the very top of my list.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
For some reason, my tween daughter who doesn't like spicy foods, LOVES these. I can't eat too many because the heat builds up but I prefer the flavor of the spice to the red spice used on others. I have heard some rumors over the negative impact on ones stomach but perhaps if you aren't eating them daily it's a non issue.
Rebecca  O.
Rebecca O.
Baltimore, MD
I'm screaming to the gods. My favorite chips in the whole wide world. I love them so much. I don't really know how to write a review for chips but I love them. These chips are not to spicy and are perfect for anything. The only thing I can say bad about them is the smell is strong. Anyone can know when you've opened them
Hope L.
Hope L.
Stockton, CA
I love these! I especially like to mix these with the hot Cheetos for a nice twist of spicy and cheesy taste. Although this is different from the regular cheese Cheetos. The cheese Cheetos are super cheesy but this jalenpino cheddar cheese bag of chip isn't that cheesy and has a hint of jalepino but isn't spicy
Allie W.
Allie W.
I really like this flavor of Cheetos and it is actually one of my favorites but I was expecting it to be hotter! For some reason I thought it would be spicer than regular flamin hot because it's jalapeño but it isn't. It's a lot milder and cheesier, it still is an awesome flavor though I get them all the time.
Eva G.
Eva G.
Gloucester , MA
These are great. I'm really not a big spicy food kind of person, but whenever I get a cold these are my go to. I taught preschool for the last 9 years and I would constantly get colds, so every time I would I would go straight to CVS and get a bag of these and green naked juice and flush it out of my system!
Shakira P.
Shakira P.
Omg... I always was turned off by the Cheetos that were too hot. But a month ago my sister put me on to these. And now I try to get them when I have a chance. These are soooooo good. They are not too hot, cheesy, with the perfect amount of spice. I just can't explain it well. Try these out if you haven't.
Donna B.
Donna B.
I love Cheetos with Jalapeno Cheddar, my husband and I were addicted to them and then we started having a hard time finding them. We still do but after searching around we usually find some at one store or another. These have the perfect amount of heat for both of us. They don't last in our home long!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
How spicy are these?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
How many like these type of chips
Lissette C.
Lissette C.
charlotte, nc
Are they very spicy or mildly spicy?
TheProductReview M.
TheProductReview M.
Murrieta , CA
Do these have a funny aftertaste?
Janie H.
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Are there any other interesting flavors of Cheetos out there to try?