Cheetos®

Cheetos Cheddar Jalapeno...
6 Reviews
5 / 5
Currently eating while reviewing this Cheetos cheddar jalapeño. I dont normally eat cheese snack cause i am not a fan of cheese , but not sure why i really like this snack so much . Probably cause it is not too spicy and the cheese is just enough . Plus its super crunchy as advertised.
5 / 5
When I’m looking for a snack, I always want something crunchy. These are a perfect crunch. The jalapeño flavour is evident but not too spicy which I like. These offer the best of the original with a good, natural jalapeño flavour. I grab a little bag of these at lunch sometimes, they’re quite filling too. Great Cheeto product!
5 / 5
I just got this yesterday in Walmart of the new flavor for me, and I think this flavor is special! A little bit Jalapeño spicy 🌶 with strong cheeses 🧀. This two flavor mix is awesome! I love Cheetos! Cheetos are the best!!! [product:cheetos-cheddar-jalapeno-crunchy-48/pack-2-oz]
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
These are the most disgusting thing I've ever eaten in my entire life. The only thing they make me feel is the need to hurt myself. This product scarred me for life and I can't even think about any chips without feeling the need to throw up. They should stop making this product immediately.
5 / 5
One of my top 3 chips hands down. Spicy enough that you get a good kick, but not too much that you can eat a whole bag in one sitting. Dangerously addictive and highly recommended.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
The chip was okay. I need more spicy pepper for it to be better for me in my opinion