BY CHEETOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Where can you buy these?2 Answers
  • How do these taste compared to the original non baked che...2 Answers
  • How did these taste compared to the regular ones?3 Answers
Buy on Target
Sarah M.
We got one of those big snack packs with the mini sizes of different chips and these were in there. I was really unsure about these at first but I really like these! These honestly tasted just like regular cheetos, couldn’t tell the difference! As a healthier alternative I recommend these !
Mia T.
Brownsville, TX
My son loves these Cheetos. I went from getting him the regular non baked ones to these and he can’t even tell the difference, they are a bit harder to find as not all stores carry them. Price wise is up there but I rather spend a couple more dollar on a bit something better.
Lauren Z.
Trinity, FL
Anytime there is a healthy alternative to a packaged product, I am all for trying it. Sometimes I convince myself that it tastes better. This is not one of those cases. I actually like this better than I ever liked regular cheetos. These taste fantastic!
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
These are so tasty!! Who doesn’t love Cheetos?! I actually think these are better because the cheese stuff doesn’t get all over your hands as much as the originals. I personally like the flavor of these more than the others too- so good!!
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
I feel like these are a healthy match to cheetos. I like the baked flavor and think it balances out the cheese flavor perfectly! These personal bags are easy to grab and take but for the price, you might as well get a family size bag.
Heather W.
Jefferson Hills, Pennsylvania
Omg I love these so much. They taste amazing and I do recommend this to everyone as they are also affordable. They are a great light snack to have after school maybe when youre studying for a difficult test. These are so good.
Danika P.
White Bear Lk, MN
A delicious and satisfying snack, I really enjoy munching on these goodies! Whenever I'm at Subway, I'm always happy to see these amazing little bags in the checkout line. A perfect pairing for my meatball sub!
Kelsie D.
Grand Rapids , MI
Cheetos are my weakness.
I love everything about them. Except how fat they make me. The cheese tastes good, and because these are Baked, they might just be a little healthier. (But who's thinking about that.)
Taylor R.
These baked cheetos are yummy but they definitely don't have as much flavor as the regular ones obviously. They are a nice alternative for a little healthier option and less calories then the regular ones.
Chaunacie L.
brooklyn park
They use to sell these at my high school and I didn’t rally get why but now I do !! They’re suppose to be like a more healthy version of hot Cheetos and they’re still good I like them I would buy them .
Alicia L.
Cherryville , NC
How cheesy are these?
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
How did these taste compared to the regular ones?
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What other flavor Cheetos do you like?
Cassia W.
Kettering, OH
Are these any healthier than the regular ones?
teresa C.