BY CHEETOS®

Limited Edition Cheetos Bag of Bones are here! And introducing White Cheddar Bag of Bones.  Build your own Halloween Monster with Cheetos Bag of Bones shapes made with real cheese. This spooky, fun, and delicious limited edition bag will be sure to be the perfect Halloween treat and is ready to shock your taste buds! see more...

Aimee W.
Aimee W.
We just purchased a bag of these for my toddler who loves the puffs. They aren't quite as soft as the puffs but still have a soft texture making these a perfect snack for toddlers. The tatse isn't as good as the other variety of chips by this brand we have tried but still had a good cheesy tatse. My kids really seemed to enjoy them too.
Quiana P.
Quiana P.
Columbus, OH
These are a really fun snack. I love Chito's puffy version. These are even better because they're shaped like a skeleton. It makes it fun to play with your food. I would definitely recommend. I do look forward to fall time when these come out.
Reina S.
Reina S.
Fleetwood, PA
These are greattttttttttttt. I got these for my bf because he loves anything Halloween and he loved them and told me to buy some more so now every time we go to the store to get him these. Highly recommend
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Tavares, FL
I'm not a big fan of Cheetos,but my kids love this chips ! They love putting the pieces together to make a skeleton!
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
My favorite simce I was a child! Just can't stop eating it. But I always make a mess. When I see I have crumbs all over my face haha
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
Greenwood, SC
I look for these each Halloween. My children and I love them and they're great for Halloween parties at school.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Newburgh, IN
Great cheetos flavor and super fun for snacking at any age. Perfect amount of cheese on each one!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR
I love the Bag of Bones concept! I wish I had some in the house to snap a photo. There are four bone shapes, skull, rib cage, hand/foot, and long straight arm/leg. I can imagine little kids building skeletons, and I witnessed big kids (okay, grown ups, but whatever) making skeletons of all kinds of weird creatures, seeing who could outdo each other with dragons and unicorns and such. I hadn't had Cheetos white cheddar flavor before, and it's a little different from their usual flavor (which I love), but still great. A fun snack, and you can always lick the colored dust from your fingertips when you're done. That's what I do!
Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.
Baldwin Park, CA
I love these! They are so addicting the flavor is perfect. It's a perfect treat any time
Toni C.
Toni C.
My kids love these. They taste great and are a quick and easy snack. The powder is a little messy but they are still a favorite