BY CHEETOS®

Limited Edition Cheetos Bag of Bones are here! And introducing White Cheddar Bag of Bones.  Build your own Halloween Monster with Cheetos Bag of Bones shapes made with real cheese. This spooky, fun, and delicious limited edition bag will be sure to be the perfect Halloween treat and is ready to shock your taste buds! see more...

Tyshon W.
Tyshon W.
Angier
Y'ALL THESE ARE BANGING !!! I love them it taste like cheddar popcorn you but at the store . I recommend. ...
Nicole c.
Nicole c.
Centreville, AL
These taste great and are so cute for Halloween. Gets the kids fired up for fall and trick or treating. ...
Kiera S.
Kiera S.
Chambersburg, PA
Ive tried a lot of white cheddar cheese snacks and this is one I do like to come back to every now and then.
Kim S.
Kim S.
This was a great marketing idea and they are actually pretty good to eat I love when my kids get these for Halloween
Jess H.
Jess H.
Perfect snack for on the go with crazy kids! When times get rough bring these out and you will automatically have quite time!
elizabeth s.
elizabeth s.
Quick good snack for yourself or your children they willl loveeee thesee chips i will buy more
Tessa C.
Tessa C.
MIDDLETOWN, OH
These were actually kind of bad. Texture was weird and flavor was cardboard. 😔 I really wanted to like them
Maria A.
Maria A.
Fort Worth , TX
These taste really good! I was very surprised. I would definitely purchase more
Mia 🌵.
Mia 🌵.
I love these so much & I recommend you try them & this is my first time trying them & they are good!
erika o.
erika o.
This are awesome!! Got them
On haloween for a game and omg they were a hit perfect snack