BY CHEETOS®

Limited Edition Cheetos Bag of Bones are here! And introducing White Cheddar Bag of Bones.  Build your own Halloween Monster with Cheetos Bag of Bones shapes made with real cheese. This spooky, fun, and delicious limited edition bag will be sure to be the perfect Halloween treat and is ready to shock your taste buds! see more...

Maria A.
Maria A.
Fort Worth , TX
These taste really good! I was very surprised. I would definitely purchase more
erika o.
erika o.
This are awesome!! Got them
On haloween for a game and omg they were a hit perfect snack
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
Campbell , TX
OMG!!! I love when October comes. I wish they had these all year long. They are amazing.
Tiffiny S.
Tiffiny S.
San Antonio
I like the white cheddar cheetos a lot. They taste great and are fun to eat. My kids like them too so that's a bonus.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Illinois
Cheetos! Did anyone say cheetos, these don't last a day in my house. They are so good and tasty
Megan M.
Megan M.
Mount Vernon , AR
Love the white cheddar. Some great flavor but with less of the mess. The only ones I give to my kids'
Noland Z.
Noland Z.
Fredericktown
I love Halloween and Halloween themed snacks these were great and my kid loved them also.
Tony B.
Tony B.
Woodridge, IL
Always have loved puffs. The white chaddar taste ontop of them are the cherry on top!!!
Melissa r.
Melissa r.
Cliffwood, NJ
I get these every halloween when they come out. White cheddar is my favourite. Theyre also veru cheesy
kristina p.
kristina p.
They are affordable snacks that i love to eat. Very yummy and light. Easy to snack on!