BY CHEETOS®

Limited Edition Cheetos Bag of Bones are here! And introducing White Cheddar Bag of Bones.  Build your own Halloween Monster with Cheetos Bag of Bones shapes made with real cheese. This spooky, fun, and delicious limited edition bag will be sure to be the perfect Halloween treat and is ready to shock your taste buds! see more...

JURISSA F.
JURISSA F.
Goldenrod, FL
These are so good we make little baggies to go when we travel I love cheese so a most have at home.
definitely recommend it
Thomasina O.
Thomasina O.
Dallas
I'm sad these Cheetos only come around once a year. For some reason the shaped Cheetos taste better than the regular ones. So yummy.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
I love cheetos! Unfortunately I can't eat to much without feeling a little sick! Overall though great product! Love white cheddar!
Eliah F.
Eliah F.
Lexington, KY
These are delicious! I love white cheddar anything it's the best. The regular Cheetos are great but these are delicious!
Madee P.
Madee P.
These are absolutely amazing. I love these so much. They are my all time favorite type of cheetos.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Lone Star, TX
We love this, the white chadder is one of my favorite, I wish they had them all the time. We would buy them if they did
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Campbellsvlle, KY
White cheddar is one of my favorites. Mix that with the deliciousness of the cheetos and it creates a delicious combo!
Paige S.
Paige S.
North Ogden, UT
These are so good! And so much fun at Halloween time! My kids love them and have so much fun playing with the "bones".
Elizabeth Q.
Elizabeth Q.
I bought these for my kids but they didn't like them much and I tried them they were okay nothing I would buy again.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
These are fun to eat white cheddar is my favorite and the kids love cheetoes.These are crispy yet melt in your mouth.