BY CHEETOS®

Limited Edition Cheetos Bag of Bones are here! And introducing White Cheddar Bag of Bones.  Build your own Halloween Monster with Cheetos Bag of Bones shapes made with real cheese. This spooky, fun, and delicious limited edition bag will be sure to be the perfect Halloween treat and is ready to shock your taste buds! see more...

Kasondra B.
Kasondra B.
Saranac lake, New York
I only purchase the Cheetos brand Cheetos and all the great flavors are one of those reasons . The white cheddar cheese are one of my favorites. They basically melt in your mouth !
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Atlanta
If you love those Smart popcorn bags and regular cheeto puffs, go for these. Perfect texture and cheddar flavor. Cheetos don't mess around!
Megan F.
Megan F.
These have a really good flavor and are fun to eat. I really like the bone shaped ones the best. It's too bad they're only around during Halloween though.
hazel g.
hazel g.
I actually thought these where going to be really nasty but when I tried it I eat the whole bag and like my fingers like a fat kid lol
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Gainesville, TX
These are pretty great for a snack. With anything really! I love white cheddar anything l. So I I had to try these and they are awesome
JURISSA F.
JURISSA F.
Goldenrod, FL
These are so good we make little baggies to go when we travel I love cheese so a most have at home.
definitely recommend it
Thomasina O.
Thomasina O.
Dallas
I'm sad these Cheetos only come around once a year. For some reason the shaped Cheetos taste better than the regular ones. So yummy.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
I love cheetos! Unfortunately I can't eat to much without feeling a little sick! Overall though great product! Love white cheddar!
Eliah F.
Eliah F.
Lexington, KY
These are delicious! I love white cheddar anything it's the best. The regular Cheetos are great but these are delicious!
Madee P.
Madee P.
These are absolutely amazing. I love these so much. They are my all time favorite type of cheetos.