BY CHEETOS®

Limited Edition Cheetos Bag of Bones are here! And introducing White Cheddar Bag of Bones.  Build your own Halloween Monster with Cheetos Bag of Bones shapes made with real cheese. This spooky, fun, and delicious limited edition bag will be sure to be the perfect Halloween treat and is ready to shock your taste buds! see more...

valerin g.
valerin g.
Doral, FL
No le probado pero sé que todo lo que Cheto sabe Riquísimo y el empaque a mí me llama muchísimo la atención pero en mi país No se consigue no lo he visto debe comercializar un producto innovador
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
sacramento, califronia
Delicious! These snacks remind me of pirate booty. Another one of my favorite snacks. I love these chips and would recommend them to anyone who likes cheetohs or puffs.
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Pahokee, FL
Every time I get these cheetos, it brings back childhood memories. These cheetos are the best. Not too spicy but not too cheesy. Perfect for a day in a rush. I am definitely a repeat consumer
Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.
Not much different from the original cheese puffs . Well ofcoure the shape is different but it makes the bag appear bigger when in reality there is less product inside.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Ellsworth, ME
If you like cheetos puffiness then you'll love these! So cheesy and puffy!! I've only had them once, haven't seen them since but you better believe I'd get them again in a heartbeat!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
I absolutely love love love these Cheetos they're my favorite any kind of Cheetos Puffs are my favorite but this white cheddar flavor Takes the Cake
Angelica H.
Angelica H.
Tishomingo, MS
I thought I'd fall in love with these and I just did not. the flavor is completely lacking compared to their other chips and the texture was a miss for me.
Kasondra B.
Kasondra B.
Saranac lake, New York
I only purchase the Cheetos brand Cheetos and all the great flavors are one of those reasons . The white cheddar cheese are one of my favorites. They basically melt in your mouth !
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Atlanta
If you love those Smart popcorn bags and regular cheeto puffs, go for these. Perfect texture and cheddar flavor. Cheetos don't mess around!
Megan F.
Megan F.
These have a really good flavor and are fun to eat. I really like the bone shaped ones the best. It's too bad they're only around during Halloween though.