BY CHEETOS®

Limited Edition Cheetos Bag of Bones are here! And introducing White Cheddar Bag of Bones.  Build your own Halloween Monster with Cheetos Bag of Bones shapes made with real cheese. This spooky, fun, and delicious limited edition bag will be sure to be the perfect Halloween treat and is ready to shock your taste buds! see more...

Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Barbourville
Absolutely love the Cheetos puffs, this flavor just extended my love for the product. They are probably not very healthy, but always taste amazing and are always fresh. great price tag and sales allow me to keep them stocked in the house.
Jolyn L.
Jolyn L.
My kids can't get enough of these. They first had them at a party and quickly came home wanting more. Cute shapes make it a fun snack; not to cheesy taste. The downside cheese dust get on fingers so be prepared to lick them
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
These get my hype when they come out lol they are amazing. I think they are by far the best cheeto there is. They are light and fluffy but still have lots of flavor and the very best thing is they don't get your fingers all orange!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Chico
I tried these for the first time during Halloween, they were great. I like that you can make a skeleton person which can give kids something to do. I wish that they would come out with other shapes so you wouldn't only be able to get them during Halloween
Yolanda M.
Yolanda M.
Parlier Ca
I love how cheetos came up with these shapes. They are affordable and yummy I love hot Cheetos and these taste just like the regular ones. I would buy them again. I would recommend them to those who like spicy food.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Fort Riley
My kids and I didn't really enjoy them. The cheese didn't have that bold of a flavor. We just love the original and these don't turn your hands orange which we enjoy cause than we can lick it off our fingers. Nothing bad about these just not for us
Emily C.
Emily C.
Rainbow City, AL
As a licensed x-ray tech, the bones make me happy. Cheetos is really making an effort to make their brand fun and flavorful. They also offer different flavors but I will always personally love original.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Parkland, FL
I love cheetos! they are so addicting and you cannot just have one. They are a good small snack to have if you look at the label its a nice 100-cal snack. Whenever i see a BOGO cheetos sign i go straight for that. I always recommend this product to others!
Carissa P.
Carissa P.
Fort Wayne
Ok these are absolutely amazing. I got these for my girls awhile back and we can't wait for Halloween to roll around just for these. They're super powdery and cheesy!!! And they're shaped into cute skulls and bones!
valerin g.
valerin g.
Doral, FL
No le probado pero sé que todo lo que Cheto sabe Riquísimo y el empaque a mí me llama muchísimo la atención pero en mi país No se consigue no lo he visto debe comercializar un producto innovador