BY CHEETOS®

Limited Edition Cheetos Bag of Bones are here! And introducing White Cheddar Bag of Bones.  Build your own Halloween Monster with Cheetos Bag of Bones shapes made with real cheese. This spooky, fun, and delicious limited edition bag will be sure to be the perfect Halloween treat and is ready to shock your taste buds! see more...

Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
These sure are tastey, and super cute! A great treat for a Halloween party, or snack around Halloween for the kids!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Ilion, NY
We got these for a Halloween party they are absolutely adorable and taste great I highly recommend trying them !!!
Angela D.
Angela D.
Dexter, MO
Great fun shapes! Great flavor and crunch to each chip shape. Only available at Halloween though
Kim H.
Kim H.
Raleigh, NC
tastes great leaves me satisfied, bag doesnt bring much but its okay very crunchy and tasty
Casey H.
Casey H.
Windsor, WI
I'm gluten free and cheetoes of every kind are my go to! These are so fun for Halloween!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Warrington , PA
Withe cheddar they are just delicious i cant never stop once im eating them
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
PITTSBURG, CA
Bought these during October because my oldest and I love everything "spoopy". He ended up not caring for them but he's a pretty picky eater. He loved the shapes and just put the skeleton dude together. I loved them and definitely killed an entire bag to myself.
Katelynn C.
Katelynn C.
Warner Robins, GA
White cheddar cheese is one of my favorite flavors. Cheetos are the best snack. Whoever had the idea of combining them, thank you. These gifts were a snack made in heaven. I would recommend and I'll be going to the store now to get another bag.
cheyenne m.
cheyenne m.
clearlake
I love Chito's I love every flavor pretty much there so many different kinds of flavors I buy them at the grocery store around me and they Do meet my expectations and you know you can combine them make like a trail mix with them they're really great
McCall A.
McCall A.
Clarkesville, GA
These are the best chips in the world! They have super fun Halloween shapes and are super fun the only bad thing is that they're seasonal, I bought these thinking they were a fun holiday treat and was so surprised about how great they were!!