BY CHEETOS®

Limited Edition Cheetos Bag of Bones are here! And introducing White Cheddar Bag of Bones.  Build your own Halloween Monster with Cheetos Bag of Bones shapes made with real cheese. This spooky, fun, and delicious limited edition bag will be sure to be the perfect Halloween treat and is ready to shock your taste buds! see more...

Stephanie h.
Stephanie h.
stoke on trent , England
Cheetos are always big on flavour! and these are no exception love the different shapes
Rocío M.
Rocío M.
Santa Rosa
Cheetos son geniales, con in sabor increíblemente rico, también como los otros no puedo comerlos todos los días debido a los precios, pero cuando puedo lo compro.
These are so good! They're one of the best things I've tasted because they're so flavorful and delicious. Whenever my friends have them I can't stop eating them because they're so good.
Daniela L.
Daniela L.
Mis favoritos son los cheetos picantes, son muy deliciosos, son muy economicos y cada paquete trae una buena cantidad..
alexis w.
alexis w.
Lincolnton , Nc
These taste amazingly close to cheetos puffs, yet are much healthier relative to them (puffs have 13 puffs per serving and are like 10 calories each, these puffcorns, which are nearly as big, have 42 puffcorns per serving, are closer to 3 calories each with the bag having a total of 4 servings compared to puffs' 9 servings per bag). Hydrogenated oil was recently removed from both puffs and these which I'm pleased about and have no affected the taste at all. With these, they taste like 85% cheetos puffs and maybe 15% popcorn, but the taste is really negligible they taste almost exactly like puffs.

If you're looking for a cheap alternative to cheetos puffs (Amazon always seems to be out of stock on them ~_~) these will sate your lust for them in the meantime. They may well be a better alternative with health taken into account, but if you're eating either of these chances are that's not too high on your priority list. Highly Recommended.
Paola C.
Paola C.
i love it . the flavor is perfecto for my i prefer buy it . in my home we have because we loved
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
Medellín
Chetos these are the wave! I love, love their cheese flavor and the way they are very curious which makes me want to eat them, really addictive 😍
Andrea Z.
Andrea Z.
Vivan los snacks es lo mejor que puede haber en el mundo amo comerlos quisiera tenerlos todos
Kristina elise S.
Kristina elise S.
Grimstad
Great taste, with lots og exiting flavours. My favorite so far. I really enjoy the packaging, and it's the only thing keeping my boyfriend quiet for a few minutes while I do my homework.
Salomè C.
Salomè C.
es muy rico , siempre lo ocupo para las comidas familiares, para ver una pelicula , o salir con mi novio, son muy ricos