BY CHEETOS®

Limited Edition Cheetos Bag of Bones are here! And introducing White Cheddar Bag of Bones.  Build your own Halloween Monster with Cheetos Bag of Bones shapes made with real cheese. This spooky, fun, and delicious limited edition bag will be sure to be the perfect Halloween treat and is ready to shock your taste buds! see more...

Aimee W.
Aimee W.
We just purchased a bag of these for my toddler who loves the puffs. They aren't quite as soft as the puffs but still have a soft texture making these a perfect snack for toddlers. The tatse isn't as good as the other variety of chips by this brand we have tried but still had a good cheesy tatse. My kids really seemed to enjoy them too.
S Z.
S Z.
healthy easy no clean up required snack you can grab and go! its delicious too !!!! try it out . worth a try.
Jaime W.
Jaime W.
Sidney, OH
These have great flavor, and my son loves building skeletons out of the pieces. These are our favorite Halloween snack.
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
I have bought these everytime I see them out for the past 2 years. They are very good and I love the shapes. I bought them at Walmart. I just wish they sold them year round.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
These are my daughters favorite Halloween snack. They are seasonal but oh so fun in the shapes of skulls and bones. They are white cheddar puffs and sooo tasty you can't eat just one. We buy these every year around Halloween and can usually be found at Walmart.
Carmela H.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
My kids love these, wish they had them more often than fall time because I can't keep them around when I am able to buy them.
alx o.
alx o.
whenever halloween comes around i get these for my little sister and myself. We always have fun building skeletons and eating them. Its a fun playful snack.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Boise, ID
Our younger kids love these and not just for eating. We do crafts with then, we make our own skeleton and glue it to a piece of construction paper.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
I love Cheeto Puffs! And this flavor is exceptionally good. I wish they weren't available only for a limited time because I would buy these for my husband.
i tried these as they were only limited edition. same as the hot cheeto puffs but fun because of the shapes. If they offer year round would still buy