BY CHEETOS®

Limited Edition Cheetos Bag of Bones are here! And introducing White Cheddar Bag of Bones.  Build your own Halloween Monster with Cheetos Bag of Bones shapes made with real cheese. This spooky, fun, and delicious limited edition bag will be sure to be the perfect Halloween treat and is ready to shock your taste buds! see more...

Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
I have bought these everytime I see them out for the past 2 years. They are very good and I love the shapes. I bought them at Walmart. I just wish they sold them year round.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
These are my daughters favorite Halloween snack. They are seasonal but oh so fun in the shapes of skulls and bones. They are white cheddar puffs and sooo tasty you can't eat just one. We buy these every year around Halloween and can usually be found at Walmart.
Carmela H.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
My kids love these, wish they had them more often than fall time because I can't keep them around when I am able to buy them.
alx o.
alx o.
whenever halloween comes around i get these for my little sister and myself. We always have fun building skeletons and eating them. Its a fun playful snack.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Boise, ID
Our younger kids love these and not just for eating. We do crafts with then, we make our own skeleton and glue it to a piece of construction paper.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
I love Cheeto Puffs! And this flavor is exceptionally good. I wish they weren't available only for a limited time because I would buy these for my husband.
i tried these as they were only limited edition. same as the hot cheeto puffs but fun because of the shapes. If they offer year round would still buy
Holly D.
Holly D.
San Antonio, TX
These taste like regular Cheetos but are fun shapes which makes the experience even better.1st time I tried these chips was at a pet adoption event and thought it was very appropriate for what the event represented. I wish they had these all year round, maybe they can make other shapes like flowers or butterflies for a spring edition.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Beckley, WV
I wish this was a year round snack! These are so tasty! Easily the best cheese puff around. I always buy several bags when they come out in the fall. They cost the same as regular cheese puffs. I love the neat shapes too!
Andria M.
Andria M.
Cheetos are amazing. Everyone knows that. If you don't go buy some and find out for yourself