BY CHEETOS®

Limited Edition Cheetos Bag of Bones are here! And introducing White Cheddar Bag of Bones.  Build your own Halloween Monster with Cheetos Bag of Bones shapes made with real cheese. This spooky, fun, and delicious limited edition bag will be sure to be the perfect Halloween treat and is ready to shock your taste buds! see more...

Jae G.
Jae G.
I love how these resemble the puff variety but are fun to play with. They are so addicting to eat and i would definitely recommend trying them
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
clackamas, OR
These are a great treat for my boys at Halloween. They love fitting the bones together to make the skeleton before they eat them. Great taste too
Casey L.
Casey L.
These are dangerous for me because I eat the entire bag in one sitting. I have no self control around these.
Luna S.
Luna S.
Used this for a party for orthopedic nurses and they loved them. The White cheddar Cheetos are delicious couldn't stop eating them. They should make these all year round.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR
I love the Bag of Bones concept! I wish I had some in the house to snap a photo. There are four bone shapes, skull, rib cage, hand/foot, and long straight arm/leg. I can imagine little kids building skeletons, and I witnessed big kids (okay, grown ups, but whatever) making skeletons of all kinds of weird creatures, seeing who could outdo each other with dragons and unicorns and such. I hadn't had Cheetos white cheddar flavor before, and it's a little different from their usual flavor (which I love), but still great. A fun snack, and you can always lick the colored dust from your fingertips when you're done. That's what I do!
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
I love Cheetos and white cheddar, so this product is a win, win! And on top of that, this is a very good choice around Halloween because they are individually shaped like bones and skulls! They taste and look great; I would recommend these.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Newburgh, IN
Great cheetos flavor and super fun for snacking at any age. Perfect amount of cheese on each one!
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
Greenwood, SC
I look for these each Halloween. My children and I love them and they're great for Halloween parties at school.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
My favorite simce I was a child! Just can't stop eating it. But I always make a mess. When I see I have crumbs all over my face haha
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Tavares, FL
I'm not a big fan of Cheetos,but my kids love this chips ! They love putting the pieces together to make a skeleton!