BY CHEETOS®

Limited Edition Cheetos Bag of Bones are here! And introducing White Cheddar Bag of Bones.  Build your own Halloween Monster with Cheetos Bag of Bones shapes made with real cheese. This spooky, fun, and delicious limited edition bag will be sure to be the perfect Halloween treat and is ready to shock your taste buds! see more...

Celeste M.
Celeste M.
Reedley, CA
I excited to try these because they looked really cute and they were cute but the flavor wasn't so great
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Greenville, SC
These are literally the best Cheetos ever made. I can eat the whole bag. They are soooooo good
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Firebaugh, CA
These were really good. And totally recommend them to anyone to consume. The price was ok and affordable.
Anita V.
Anita V.
Burleson, TX
I'm not a huge fan of White Cheddar. These weren't awful but the white cheddar taste was a little bitter & powdery.
Casey C.
Casey C.
Arlington, VA
This are okay, not bad but not my favorite. I've had other things that got the white cheddar flavor better. I will stick with my original Cheetos.
Teran F.
Teran F.
Who doesn't love cheetos? Always one main snacks when was kid going to school to get . Recommend it to anyone who needs good snack for school or whatever
Daiana u.
Daiana u.
estos son impresionantes! Son divertidos para armar! Puede ensamblar las piezas en un esqueleto. El aroma es la correcta y que me recuerdan a las patas del Cheetos que tenían cuando era más joven. Tal un gran regalo para compartir con su hijo y que ayuda a enseñar a los pedazos del cuerpo y la forma en que van de la mano
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Canton, MI
These are really fun! I had them at a Halloween party (naturally). Some of them were very delicious, especially the white cheddar ones. Some were weird and they got stale very shortly after being put out. That didn't stop me from eating them, but they are best fresh!
Katrina B.
Katrina B.
This white cheddar cheese is awesome! With the first bite you will feel a super flavor. And you wanna eat and eat more!
D P.
D P.
One day I walked into a store because we were getting gin and tonic and what do I see? Cheetos bones. Pretty much you can shape anything like bones and skulls and I will want it. These were pretty tasty though.