BY CHEETOS®

Limited Edition Cheetos Bag of Bones are here! And introducing White Cheddar Bag of Bones.  Build your own Halloween Monster with Cheetos Bag of Bones shapes made with real cheese. This spooky, fun, and delicious limited edition bag will be sure to be the perfect Halloween treat and is ready to shock your taste buds! see more...

Amber M.
Amber M.
Hollidaysburg, PA
My toddler loves these to death, seriously every time we are in the store and he saw them he reached for them and placed them in the cart without asking me. They are a nice light snack for not only myself but for my son in between meals to hold us over. Perfect amount of crunch and white cheddar flavor make anyone happy.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Las Vegas, NV
For once a year treat these are so good. This is my second time buying these and they are worth it. I know it has when cheese in it. It a little messy but very good to eat. I recommend these for a once time a year junk food.
Greeshma R.
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
Yummy in my tummy is what cheetos is all about. I know the first time I tried this was in school. It's been years together and the flavor, taste still remains intact. It's available in any store and go to snacks
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
I am a sucker for buying holiday snacks. And when my son seen these during Halloween I knew he was mine because he got so excited. Lol. Not only were they a great way of celebrating Halloween but tasty!!!
Malisa P.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
I love Cheetos, my dad bought us these bag of bones during the Halloween season. We enjoyed playing with all the shapes not used to the white cheddar flavor took a minute to get used to but it was good
Halli A.
Halli A.
This are so good!!! And so much fun for the little ones, we like to take them out and make people and be silly with the hands!!! My kids love them, and I can't disagree with them!!
Karen S.
Karen S.
Carson, CA
I love this and when i go out of the country i have to take 4 bags for my brother that lives outside of the country in guatemala they do not sell them the brand either
Greisy L.
Greisy L.
It is a rich flavor, I like to eat while watching TV. the only thing I do not like is that it leaves your hands with dye. its price is good and is a very rich snack
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Not my favorite. I had high hopes for this BC I love white cheddar, but they don't taste anything like white cheddar. I ended up giving them to my neighbors kid.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
I always get excited around Halloween because of these chips! They're different from the regular cheese ones and don't leave a filmy taste in your mouth after!