BY CHEETOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cheetos Bag of Bones White Cheddar Cheese Flavored Snacks: Made with real cheese4 skeleton shapes see more...

• A bag of these only lasts about 15 minutes in my house. H...1 Answers
Donna M.
DeRidder
I always cant wait till the fall to be able to get the white cheddar bag of bones, they are so fun, the kids love them, they are a hit. only con is I cant find them year around!! they are a good price for the amount you get per bag, they dont crush like a regular chip does
Morgan D.
Waynesboro, GA
These are a favorite in our house during this time of the year! Nothing says Happy Halloween like bony Cheetos!! I purchase these at BiLo and they last maybe two days before the kids have demolished them. They’re great!
Shanna P.
El Paso , TX
I prefer white cheddar to regular cheetos and these are just so fun. They are a great treat, something we only get for Halloween but they are awesome. We love finding all the pieces to make a full skeleton.
Karen D.
Lykens
If I could give this 10 stars I would! I inhale at least 10 bags while they are available. The little leg bones are the perfect poppable size and before you know it ... there is nothing but an empty bag!
Samantha B.
meriden, CT
I love how fun these are to make skeletons with and play with my kids and ask what parts are what and where they go. my kids love them and the white cheddar flavor is so good!!!
Marcus R.
Union City, PA
Great Cheetos flavor you expect. The catch is that they're extra fun. Kids loved them. One final bonus is that the white powder is less noticable than the orange.
Rachel G.
Spiro, OK
My families new favorite cheetos! We all sat down together and ate the whole bag while watching a movie before we even realized how many we'd ate! Oops! They were just so good!
Adrienne M.
Elk Grove, CA
Not sure if these have been coming out every Halloween for a while now but this year was the first time I had seen them. I picked them up because they looked cute and I thought they'd be a fun snack for my kids. Turned out they were a great snack for me too LOL. We finished the bag within two days they were so good. I usually only like the crunchy Cheetos but these were a wonderful exception. The white cheddar flavor was perfect and these were super soft light and crunchy. They need to make these all year long!
Tabitha S.
Canton, MI
These are really fun! I had them at a Halloween party (naturally). Some of them were very delicious, especially the white cheddar ones. Some were weird and they got stale very shortly after being put out. That didn't stop me from eating them, but they are best fresh!
Bethany C.
Fort Worth, TX
I bought these mini bags in a 12 pack I believe, and they were Halloween themed. SO CUTE that the shapes are actual bones and they were very affordable. I shared them with everyone at work and all my coworkers loved them. They didn't last through the day, because everyone wanted a bag! I would buy these again. The white cheddar flavor was so good.
Lauren C.
north fort myers
A bag of these only lasts about 15 minutes in my house. How about anyone else?