BY CHEETOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cheetos Bag of Bones White Cheddar Cheese Flavored Snacks: Made with real cheese4 skeleton shapes see more...

Ashley S.
This is my favorite Halloween treat. I love the bag of white cheddar bones. Cheetos hit the nail on the head when they came up with this. Same great taste as other Cheetos only this time we have White Cheddar. Same price as all the other cheetos only white cheddar flavor. I highly recommend these Cheetos!!!
Rebecca B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm a sucker for cute marketing gimmicks, I'm like the dream consumer, lol. But besides the fact that they're cute & halloween themed, these are the texture of cheetos puffs with a white cheddar taste. They're super good & one of the junk foods I look forward to coming out around the start of the holidays
Brittany E.
Georgetown, DE
I personally loved the original Cheetos but these are amazing. I found mine at Walmart I am not sure if every Walmart carries these. I love that it is white cheddar because I love white cheddar popcorn. It was very affordable and I recommend this to anyone who loves white cheddar
Lynn P.
Gilman, IL
I love anything white cheddar. Cheetos is one of my favorite snacks and so putting these two things together to me is awesome. I don't like that the only time I can get these is at Halloween time though. I could enjoy these all year long if they sold them all year long.
Kristen H.
My family and I just love these cheetos!! I get excited for Halloween time because i know these will be in stores!! They are so cheesy and flavorful and the cute bone shapes are so fun for the kids! They like to make a skeleton and theme at the different parts up!
Danielle H.
Conroe, TX
I hope they bring these back next year because they were so incredibly delicious! These are great if you prefer the puffs instead of regular cheetos and the white cheddar flavor is delicious. Just make sure to stock up around Halloween when they're available.
Meagan B.
Dayton, OH
My son absolutely loves these! I personally am not a big fan. I just don't think the flavor is very great and the texture just tastes stale to me. Great for a quick snack for kids though! But I'd take the cinnamon ones they had as Easter over these any day!
Marvelis T.
These are so tasty and so much fun too. My kids love makings shapes and skeletons with these!!! So yummy and fun! They can be very addicting though so be careful don't buy too many bags!! Or do it since they only bring them out for Halloween.
Lydia S.
Cheetos for the win! The combined my favorite chip with my favorite holiday to make the perfect snack.
I know it's officially fall when these hit the shelves. The flavor is delicious and they are fun to play with (even if I am a grown woman).
Allison H.
Las Vegas, NV
For once a year treat these are so good. This is my second time buying these and they are worth it. I know it has when cheese in it. It a little messy but very good to eat. I recommend these for a once time a year junk food.