Cheetos® Bag of Bones™ Flamin' Hot Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by Regine R.Cheetos® Bag of Bones™ Flamin' Hot Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by S T E F  💋 C.

BY CHEETOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Limited Edition Cheetos Bag of Bones are here! And introducing NEW Flamin’ Hot Bag of Bones.  Build your own Halloween Monster with Cheetos Bag of Bones shapes made with real cheese. This spooky, fun, and delicious limited edition bag will be sure to be the perfect Halloween treat and is ready to shock your taste buds! see more...

Sabrina N.
WAVERLY, OH
Yes, they are hot Cheetos. My son said they weren't flaming hot, more like a mildly warm flavor. I couldn't get past the smell of these things! The red color stains your fingers a little bit. I tried them, but they were not a hit with my spicy loving family members.
Victoria B.
Frisco, TX
I am obsessed with the the Hot Cheetos and now the convenient packaging makes it easy to grab and go. If your into flavor and spicy things you will love love it too! Not the healthiest option but its a great guilty pleasure! The price is affordable and totally worth it!
Pamela G.
Talcott, WV
This is a great choice if you like things spicy. Most people would probably think that the flavor is to hot but I love it. You get the original cheese flavor you love but with amazing heat. Every bite you take will get hotter and hotter but you won't want to put these down. I don't recommend for anyone who does not like spicy food.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love cheetos bags of bones flamin hot cheese flavored snack because they are delicious. i buy these because my family really enjoys them. they are made with fresh ingredients. the pros are quality, flavor and price. would definitely recommend to others.
Samagda J.
Doral
Chester’s Flamin’ Hot Bag of Bones is this Halloween’s addition to last year’s release of Cheetos White Cheddar flavored Bones. We are nearly certain that we tasted the white cheddar bones last year, but for whatever reason we did not actually review or rate them. All we can assume is that they must not have been that tasty…
Yvonne H.
Austin, TX
I always loved Flamin' Hot Cheetos as they brought nostalgia - a go-to snack during school lunch or just a snack at home. The Bag of Bones were definitely a unique Halloween twist to the normally spicy chips, nonetheless, I thoroughly enjoyed this bag as well.
Shannen G.
These have amazing flavor!! I would definitely recommend them. They are delicious! I love how they have amazing flavor and that they are also a cheeto puff. Everyone try them if you have not. You will not be disappointed 💖
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I tried these once and they were ok. The flavor was a little strange and they were too hot for my taste. My friend really likes them though so maybe it is suited for an acquired taste. I will not be getting these again.
Maritza M.
Newark, CA
These are a wonderful brand of chips. They are really cheesy. But they leave stains on your fingers when use. Yes they did meet my expectations. These are similar to the Hot Cheetos lemon kind. I would recommend this bag and other bags similar to it.
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
The Flamin' Hot flavor is my favorite so far, I used to eat them quite often but I don't as much anymore. They're not expensive at all and you can find them for an affordable price at Walmart or other grocery stores.