Start your review of CHEETOS® Asteroids!
How would you rate this product?
Honestly I was the HAPPIEST when I seen these, and grabbed two off the shelf when I seen this. I got back to work from my break and instantly ripped open the small bag to try these. Unfortunately, they taste like a cheerio that feel in some chemicals, and then I decided to try to cover up the taste with a hot cheeto. I ripped open the other bag, and tried this bag to see if it was.. just a bad bag. They honestly taste like cereal covered in hot cheeto dust and chemicals. I love all hot cheetos, I love all hot things, but this a big NO from me.
I love love love Cheetos so I got super excited about these when I saw them as a healthier option, but trust me when I say don't waste your money! They tasted weird, the portions were so small it did not even feel like I'd eaten anything, and they were too expensive for how much actual food you got.
Tucson
It's a great product but they out so little in the packaging now, when I was young they used to have this type of cheeto in a black can and that became a tradition for me, haven't bought them since they stopped selling through the black cans
Parma, OH
These cheetos are SOOOO good but so hard to find! I'd buy them all the time if they were more readily available. If you see them, grab them because they are amazing.
Valley Vlg, CA
I freakin' love these! They're like little balls of fire in your mouth. Great for when you don't want to bother eating a bag of regular hot cheetos and just want to munch out real quick.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
Lemoore, CA
You're better off just eating a regular serving size of Cheetos. Theses have no flavor. if you just eat the normal serving size it won't kill you and you wouldn't have to spend double the amount of money on 100 cal packs.
Apple valley , CA
I never see these chips in stores any more but I Love them so so much! They stopped selling them in stores years ago but occasionally when I can I’ll order some online because the Cheeto Asteroids are my all time favorite childhood snack !
Odessa, TX
Super healthy and delicious I’m a repeat customer and I’ll keep buying over and over I recommend to all my family and friends it met every expectation I need to go buy more tomorrow I just ran out!
Apopka Fl
Estas son las calorías ideales para un snack. Para todas esas personitas que prefieren no poner muchas calorías en su dieta está es la mejor forma de darnos un gustico