GroceryFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsUpton's Naturals
Ch'eesy Mac 100% Vegan Original - 1005 oz

Ch'eesy Mac 100% Vegan Original - 10.05 oz.

by Upton's Naturals

Upton's Naturals - Ch'eesy Mac 100% Vegan - 10.05 oz. (285 g) Upton's Naturals 100% Vegan Cheesy Mac contains pre-cooked noodles and vegan cheese sauce. Mac is one of their favorite comfort foods and it's a mainstay on the menu at their Chicago cafe, Upton's Breakroom. ,Upton's Naturals has decided to share the wealth so that you can enjoy this delicious meal when you can't come in for a visit.

Ship Weight: 0.70

Servings: 2

Dosage: 143 Gram(s)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ch'eesy Mac 100% Vegan Original - 10.05 oz.!
Kaylee F.
Oshkosh, WI
I wanted to like this so bad. Unfortunately it tastes like dog food, actually worse. Really stinks. Was hoping it would be better as the ingredient list is so small. I ended up throwing away the whole thing after trying it.
Roxanne D.
Washington, DC
this is the best vegan mac on the market, yeah I said it… it’s fantastic! sooo creamy
Kim S.
Newark, NJ
Me encanta estos macarrones con Chelsea xq son 100% naturales los amooo mis hijos tbn los aman siempre los comen
Nicole P.
My favorite Mac and cheese ever!! Love that this Chicago brand is nationwide now! Soooo yummy!
Alexa C.
Winter Park , FL
I’m so happy to find a creamy mac & cheese that is vegan. I have always struggle to find a good dairy alternative since I’m lactose intolerant. Overall it is a great flavor and I remind all dairy-free friends to try this brand.
Nicole R.
Galloway , OH
I finally found this and got to try it. And it was absolutely delicious!! I will be getting it again!

Looking for your answer?