Cheesecake Factory Original Cheesecake 38 oz uploaded by Paola R.

BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY

Find Cakes And Cupcakes at Target.com! Cheesecake Factory Original Cheesecake 38 oz see more...

Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I have picked this up a handful of times to take to dinner or serve as a special treat. The cheesecake is excellent and very decadent. The pieces are already cut and fairly small, nothing like the sizes served at the actual restaurant. I always add a fruit topping when serving it, since it feels a bit heavy on it own. You can often find this at local grocery stores or Walmart near the bakery section with ice cream cakes.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Used to get this at Sam’s Club. I haven’t seen it for awhile now. I loved it! Because they had this one and the different flavors one. Both taste amazing! I highly recommend it if you can find it in your freezer section.
Jenny L.
Los Angeles, CA
This was actually better than I expected it to be since it wasn't fresh out of the factory and frozen BUT was very surprised. If you're craving cheesecake, it's very close to ordering it in store.
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love cheesecake! When it comes to cheesecake the Cheesecake Factory doesn’t disappoint! So good! Would recommend to all my Cheesecake lovers! It is nice, rich, and creamy! Perfect consistency! Would buy again and again!
We bOught this at BJs for a family gathering and OMG THE CHEESECAKE taste like the one you buy at the restaurant. Everyone couldn't stop bragging of how amazing this was. Very very satisfied.
HELI H.
Purchased a box of the Cheesecake Factory classic selection from Costco. I had the Carmel cheesecake and it was delicious, my kids and hubby tried Godiva double chocolate, white chocolate raspberry and vanilla bean they are all very tasty and wonderful with coffee yum
tried to attach pictures but seems there's a issue with the app and it keeps closing down.
linette o.
Cartersville, GA
I love. They taste so good to eat one is to enjoy every bite. It is epic really paid whatever it is for this pleasure.
Sash N.
Auckland
God this is so irresistible!!! When I get the cravings for cheesecake I know it has to be from the Cheesecake Factory. My choice of flavours are passion fruit or strawberries. Yes definitely would buy this again.