BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
This is honestly, by far, my favorite restaurant to go to. Without a doubt. Everything you could order there is absolutely delicious. Technically, I would say that it would be considered to be Italian food (because that's what the main types of food are), but they also have chicken fingers, quesadillas, burgers, steaks, etc. And everything that I have ever tried - amazing. I have never had a single complaint about their food. Plus the cheesecake? Out of this world (as it should be coming for the restaurant named after this dessert). Not a cheesecake fan? No problem, they have cakes and pies too. The only thing I will say is that it isn't a cheap place. Dinner, a soda, and cheesecake for one will probably cost you $30 before tax and gratuity, so keep that in mind when planning to go.
Angel L.
Miami Gardens, FL
I like the cheesecake, but I love the food! The service was excellent. The restaurant (Sawgrass Mills Mall) was clean as was the bathroom. I had the Louisiana chicken and pasta, while my daughter had the Pasta DiVinci. I would recommend it to everyone.
Melissa C.
I love the cheesecakes at the Cheesecake Factory. They are better than any other cheesecake that I have had. I like the banana cheesecake and all of the chocolate cheesecakes. My favorite are the Godiva and the Oreo dream extreme cheesecake. You have got to try them, they are fresh and light and flavorful. Every friend that I have ever brought to the Cheesecake Factory has fallen in love with the food and desserts.
Reshanett M.
OMG I am love in love with their white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake everytime I go I at least have to have one and take one home so good😍😍😍
Faby H.
I loove this place, it's amazing to go celebrate something or to just go on a date with someone. It's a little bit on the pricey side but it's totally worth it!
mirella d.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the chessecake they are awesome the texture is wonderfull but is a little pricey but love the cheesecakes
Meagan S.
The Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes are my guilty pleasure! I am thankful that the nearest restaurant is 2 hours away because if not I would weigh 500 pounds. The only downside is the prices. My husband and I went on Valentines day and just the 2 of us spend over $100 dollars but of course it was delicious and the service was great other than a long wait to get a table which was expected!
Nancy c.
Bluff city, Tn
Came to once but am craving it so much. it the world's best cheesecake place ever
savannah j.
Mt Pleasant, MI
The food is expensive, but the drinks are good and the cheesecake amazing. Honestly the best I’ve ever had. There is always a huge wait and this place and once you taste the food you know why. Great for a date night out!
Tawana C.
This restaurant is my favorite. I usually get the same thing which is pasta da Vinci and cheesecake. I some times order appetizers and alcoholic beverages. I think it’s priced well and it’s worth trying it out. I would recommend this restaurant. Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?