BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and alw...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Omg I love cheesecake it's the best like all of them my favorite is the plain one tho it's very rich
Elizabeth R.
I love the cheesecake factory. there cheesecake is hands-down the best. I believe the slice I got was $9 for turtle it was worth it
Jamie A.
Charleston, IL
Best cheesecake that I have tasted. There is so many to choose from. The price is kind of expensive but I think that it is worth it. It lasted me like 4 days to eat it.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yum!! My favorite is the chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake. Also the pumpkin cheesecake! They're all delicious. They are pricey but so worth it. If you don't get one from the actual Cheesecake Factory, Sam's Club usually carries a Cheesecake Factory brand frozen option that is cheaper.
Fabiola H.
Port St Lucie, FL
I loove this place, it's amazing to go celebrate something or to just go on a date with someone. It's a little bit on the pricey side but it's totally worth it!
Jessica E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Red velvet is my favorite Es mi preferido cremosito comemos 2 con el pedazo Es relativamente grande y ricooooooo SE puede sentir el queso lo amooooo lo compro en el mall hay un Cheesecake Factory el precio algo caro pero el sabor lo recompensa.
Elizabeth L.
Griffin, GA
The Cheesecake Factory is such a good restaurant but it's very pricy. The food is amazing and the cheesecake is to die for. I've only been here once but I'd love to go back very soon. One of the best
Jia H.
Tamarac, FL
The cheesecake factory is a great restaurant. Of course they are famous for the cheesecake but they also have great burgers and sandwiches as well. My favorite… The strawberry cheesecake!!
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
The absolute best food! They had an amazing blueberry cheesecake that they got rid of for tired salted caramel. Who do I need to speak to about getting this gem back?
Zoey S.
Warrior, AL
These are the best cheesecakes I've ever had! They are so creamy delicious and affordable as well!
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kayla R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've never been here. Are they good?
Isabella M.
Haven't tried these yet. How does it taste?