BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and alw...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Jentry N.
Have you all eaten here before? It is flippen IN.CRED.IBLE!!!! I love cheesecake and they have about 50 different kinds to choose from.
sidney k.
victorville, CA
The cheesecake factory is such a beautiful high end restaurant. It is perfect for dates, family get together, and parties. I generally go here when i visit Disneyland. Ive always had great service, great waitresses and waiters, fast service, and good food. I never leave here filling hungry, only stuffed!
Melissa C.
I love the cheesecakes at the Cheesecake Factory. They are better than any other cheesecake that I have had. I like the banana cheesecake and all of the chocolate cheesecakes. My favorite are the Godiva and the Oreo dream extreme cheesecake. You have got to try them, they are fresh and light and flavorful. Every friend that I have ever brought to the Cheesecake Factory has fallen in love with the food and desserts.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love love Cheesecake Factory cheesecake! It's so creamy and delicious. They have so many flavors to choose from and you really can't go wrong with them. The price isn't terrible and definitely worth it!
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
Secondary to heading to NYC for some New York style cheesecake, this is my favorite cheesecake to purchase! Every flavor I have tried is amazing. While it can be a little bit expensive, it's a very rich cheesecake and fairly sizeable so it is often two servings for me. If you're a cheesecake fan, I highly recommend picking up a piece when you visit Cheesecake Factory next. It's worth a visit just for the cheesecakes alone!
Kayla T.
Lancaster
The food is good but I do think it's pricey. The cheesecake is out of this world one of my favorites is the strawberry cheesecake, it has HUGE strawberries on top.
Sabrina D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I LOVE CHEESE CAKE, MY FAVORITE FROM HERE IS RED VELEVET, CHERRY, STRAWBERRY, AND DULCE DE LECHE. I TRIED THE COOKIE DOUGH AND THE SUGAR WAS SO OVER POWERING I FELT SICK THE WHOLE NIGHT
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
We ate lunch at the Cheesecake Factory today and had a wonderful time. Such a pretty restaurant! I had the chicken and shrimp gumbo and it was so good. For dessert I got the chocolate mousse cheesecake. It was really rich, and had a great flavor. Can't wait to go back.
Fatima A.
Worth, IL
I love the Cheesecake Factory! If I go I always have to have a slice of their dolce de leche cheese cake! I have a hard time finishing my cheesecake because although it's delicious the taste can be much after awhile but this cheesecake is light! I can eat the entire slice with no problem
Gnabilane M.
Ashburn, VA
If I get cheesecake it would have to be from the cheesecake. No other place. They have the best cheesecake. I love the sea salt caramel cheesecake. The slices are very affordable. The slices are big. I never had there food. I literally just go there for cheesecake.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've never been here. Are they good?
Isabella M.
Haven't tried these yet. How does it taste?