BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great place to go for lunch or dinner, huge menu filled with anything you can think of, delicious desserts and specialty drinks/full bar. Very clean atmosphere with excellent customer service. Their reasonably priced considering their portions are big.
Claire P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
The cheesecakes from this place are phenomenal. I’ve been to many higher end restaurants that serve cheesecake as well as been to bakeries and had it. Honestly theirs wins me over. There are tons of flavors to choose from but my favorite is the Oreo. Whenever I try other flavors they are delicious too.. I’m just a sucker for Oreo anything. Way worth the price especially since the slices are huge and very filling.
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Cheesecake Factory has a huge menu! There is so much to pick from but I usually get pasta and chocolate cheesecake! The cheesecake melts in your mouth. It's delicious.
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I went here for the first time and I am coming back of course, I loved it! I ate the Reeses cheesecake and the Oreo one and both of them were delicious. Also the service was excelent, extra points for that!
Hawraa A.
Tampa
I honestly have never eating anything at this place except cheesecake so my review will only be about it. I love their cheesecakes and they are so cramy, smooth, rich, and delicious!! They are honestly the best cheesecakei have ever had!!
BJ M.
Parma, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
You can gain a lot of weight here. This place is so good. It can be a bit pricey but I think it is worth it. They have so many different flavors.
lorena a.
oxnard, CA
There food is amazing. Full of flavor and their cheese cake oh my I want it all to myself but sharing is great
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
The food tastes sooooo good. I love it i have only eaten here once but i would go again. I mean for the great taste the price us worth it. The people there are nice and there is good service . Well its too dim in there so u cant really read the menu otherwise everything is perfect
Katya 💋.
Holland, PA
Cheesecake is one of my favorite things. And you flavor cheesecake I always eat. Berry cheesecake is hands-down the best
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
This is honestly, by far, my favorite restaurant to go to. Without a doubt. Everything you could order there is absolutely delicious. Technically, I would say that it would be considered to be Italian food (because that's what the main types of food are), but they also have chicken fingers, quesadillas, burgers, steaks, etc. And everything that I have ever tried - amazing. I have never had a single complaint about their food. Plus the cheesecake? Out of this world (as it should be coming for the restaurant named after this dessert). Not a cheesecake fan? No problem, they have cakes and pies too. The only thing I will say is that it isn't a cheap place. Dinner, a soda, and cheesecake for one will probably cost you $30 before tax and gratuity, so keep that in mind when planning to go.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?