BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Katya 💋.
Holland , PA
Cheesecake is one of my favorite things. And you flavor cheesecake I always eat. Berry cheesecake is hands-down the best
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
This is honestly, by far, my favorite restaurant to go to. Without a doubt. Everything you could order there is absolutely delicious. Technically, I would say that it would be considered to be Italian food (because that's what the main types of food are), but they also have chicken fingers, quesadillas, burgers, steaks, etc. And everything that I have ever tried - amazing. I have never had a single complaint about their food. Plus the cheesecake? Out of this world (as it should be coming for the restaurant named after this dessert). Not a cheesecake fan? No problem, they have cakes and pies too. The only thing I will say is that it isn't a cheap place. Dinner, a soda, and cheesecake for one will probably cost you $30 before tax and gratuity, so keep that in mind when planning to go.
Chessney R.
Knoxville, TN
Literally my favs. I love going here and getting the avocado egg rolls and then having a piece of cheesecake. My favorites are Oreo, red velvet and Reese.
Kim C.
Charlotte, NC
Let me begin with stating that just typing this review is making my mouth water. I've only been to the Cheesecake Factory a handful of times. Why ? I am cheap and I do not dress up often for dinner. The last time I went to the Cheesecake Factory itself, it was a snap decision. Which led to me being in this lovely restaurant.... IN SWEAT PANTS. (Stop judging me, I can feel it) These perfect cheesecakes save me from ever feeling that kind of embarrassment. Now I can stuff my face in sweat pants or even NO pants (Which are the best pants). Talk about a life saver !!!! If you think all Cheesecakes are the same, you thought wrong.
Angel L.
Miami Gardens, FL
I like the cheesecake, but I love the food! The service was excellent. The restaurant (Sawgrass Mills Mall) was clean as was the bathroom. I had the Louisiana chicken and pasta, while my daughter had the Pasta DiVinci. I would recommend it to everyone.
Todre ..
Ultimate favorite dessert place in the whole world! Love love love! The famous Newyork cheese cake is bomb. Definitely plan to spend a buck but it's worth it!
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
By far my favorite chain dinner place . The food is amazing quality for a chain place and the locations are always clean and decorated very nice inside . Also the Cheesecake itself and their limitless flavors is amazing !
Valerie S.
Los Angeles, CA
To be honest we love going out trying different kind of food and cheesecake factory is one of our favorites ! The lettuce wraps are delicious my favorite is the chicken Madeira!
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert
The red velvet cheesecake is the only one I've ever had believe it or not but it was really good. Very decadent and rich. It was creamy and really tall just like I like.
Jessica V.
Fort Kent, ME
My favorite date night. The food is delicious and cheesecakes are amazing. The choices are out of this world! It can seem pricey but so totally worth it!
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?