BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is hands down my fiancé and My favorite restaurant! The closest one to our house is two hours away and we literally took a day trip once just to go here! My favorite dish is their fettuccini, their pastas are awesome! But they have so many good dishes and a decent variety too so I’m sure anyone can find something they like! Plus, their cheesecake is to die for, you can’t leave without a piece. My fiancé and I usually split a piece because we are always full after the delicious meal and the slices are decently sized. Prices are a little more expensive here but they still aren’t bad, we usually spend around $35 here and it’s so worth it for the high quality food!
Courtney M.
['Albany', ''], NY
This is honestly, by far, my favorite restaurant to go to. Without a doubt. Everything you could order there is absolutely delicious. Technically, I would say that it would be considered to be Italian food (because that's what the main types of food are), but they also have chicken fingers, quesadillas, burgers, steaks, etc. And everything that I have ever tried - amazing. I have never had a single complaint about their food. Plus the cheesecake? Out of this world (as it should be coming for the restaurant named after this dessert). Not a cheesecake fan? No problem, they have cakes and pies too. The only thing I will say is that it isn't a cheap place. Dinner, a soda, and cheesecake for one will probably cost you $30 before tax and gratuity, so keep that in mind when planning to go.
Claire P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
The cheesecakes from this place are phenomenal. I’ve been to many higher end restaurants that serve cheesecake as well as been to bakeries and had it. Honestly theirs wins me over. There are tons of flavors to choose from but my favorite is the Oreo. Whenever I try other flavors they are delicious too.. I’m just a sucker for Oreo anything. Way worth the price especially since the slices are huge and very filling.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I work near a Cheesecake Factory and often pickup a quick lunch there. They have a great lunch menu and awesome happy hour specials. I love that they offer size options for most of their pasta and salad items. Their cheesecakes are so decadent and the slices are huge, plenty for 2 people to share.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
These are truly the best cheesecakes I’ve ever had! Rich, decadent and delicious! However, they are so pricy! I simply can’t give them 5 stars at the ridiculous price they cost! We do splurge occasionally because they are amazing, but I wish they’d make them a little more affordable.
Jillian R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Every flavor is amazing!! I love going to Cheesecake Factory just to get a slice. My favorite flavor is red velvet. It's unbelievably sweet and creamy. All of their cheesecake is creamy and the quality is superb. I would definitely go back and maybe try a new flavor.
Anastasia N.
Sherman Oaks , CA
I really just not into pre made food. I hate it. All is genetic and chemical and don’t get me started on taste. Lots of flavor! A lot! A lot of chemicals! Cheesecakes are completely same taste. I wish non of my friends like it. I don’t want to go there ever.
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great place to go for lunch or dinner, huge menu filled with anything you can think of, delicious desserts and specialty drinks/full bar. Very clean atmosphere with excellent customer service. Their reasonably priced considering their portions are big.
Hawraa A.
Tampa
I honestly have never eating anything at this place except cheesecake so my review will only be about it. I love their cheesecakes and they are so cramy, smooth, rich, and delicious!! They are honestly the best cheesecakei have ever had!!
savannah j.
Mt Pleasant, MI
The food is expensive, but the drinks are good and the cheesecake amazing. Honestly the best I’ve ever had. There is always a huge wait and this place and once you taste the food you know why. Great for a date night out!
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?