Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Coreena M.
Coreena M.
Phoenix, AZ

Best cheesecake ever😍 my favorite is the key lime cheesecake it's so so good and that's what I always get when I go . It's somewhat pricey like four dollars a slice I think it's worth it and I would recommend it to anyone
Holly L.
Holly L.
Huntington, WV

This restaurant is pricey so we only eat here on special occasions. The food is great, the menu is like a book- very hard to decide. I have tried several flavors of cheesecake and loved them all. definitely will go again.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.

Hands down has to be the best cheesecake i have ever tried. They have the best variety of flavors and the cheesecake is so creamy and there not overpriced. I would say in the middle not cheap or expensive but so worth it.
Gail O.
Gail O.
North Richland Hills, TX

We bought the ones you could get at Walmart for the New Year's Eve thing we were having and absolutely no doubt did we enjoy ourselves. It isn't too sweet that it becomes a bad thing but sweet enough to satisfy a craving
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.

Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory is so rich. I don't eat it often because we don't have one in town. The best cheesecake I've had so it doesn't compare. They have a ton of flavors but mine is strawberry cheesecake.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Indianapolis, IN

I'm not sure I have had a slice of cheesecake here that I did not like! The red velvet, ghirardelli, and snickers are my top three favorites! I always have a hard time choose which creamy piece of heaven to choose from!
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH

I love going to Cheesecake Factory because of all the great assortment of food and desserts. I haven't had any bad cheesecakes here but typically always go back to the cookie dough cheesecake because it is my favorite.
ernestine p.
ernestine p.
Marietta, GA

i lové cheesecakes and then the cheesecake factory just makes me a million times better. it's so soft and creamy and it just melts right into your mouth with the crispy softness of the crust and the delicious flavors!
Amy  O.
Amy O.
Martinsburg, PA

One word BOMB! Go try these if u haven't already. There is a flavor for everyone. I purchased from Cheesecake Factory but u can buy other places. This is great to try and I would totally recommend this variety pack
Erika M.
Erika M.
Clint, TX

ABSOLUTELY MY FAVORITE PLACE TO BUY CHEESECAKE. there is no better place to buy cheesecake. They have the BEST flavor and are so tasty! It's worth the price! I constantly ask my mom to take me and my friends there
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now