BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Samantha R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Fantastic cheesecakes! They are very big, velvety smooth texture. The variety they have is amazing. Can always find something there. Will definitely purchase another cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory!!
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
By far my favorite chain dinner place . The food is amazing quality for a chain place and the locations are always clean and decorated very nice inside . Also the Cheesecake itself and their limitless flavors is amazing !
Amanda V.
Thai is my favorite restaurant! I love the fruity drinks and love love love the fried macaroni and cheese balls! That's only the beginning because the cheesecake is out of this world. The peanut butter one is by far the best.
Jenni G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Let's not even speak about the verity of flavored they have, and oh god the way they tast yess girl diabetes come my way (sorry not trying to offend anyone) idc I love this cheesecake.
Lindsey C.
These are to die for! Original, caramel, oreo, cookie dough. You cannot go wrong! The cheesecake factory location is so close to me, makes it totally tempting for a great dessert to go!
Gabrielle R.
I love how they give you such a big piece of cake. I got a chocolate cake with chocolate icing and it was absolutely amazing. It's a little pricy, but it's well worth it....especially the food portions.
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
The name implies it all, if you are looking for a good cheesecake in almost in flavor you can think of, look no further than the cheesecake flavor. It truly can't be beat, doesn't taste like chain restaurant cheesecake either, defiantly bakery worthy!!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Best cheesecake aside from authentic New York cheesecake. So many delicious flavors. Expensive but so worth it. The slices are huge and you can eat on one piece for days! I buy several everytime I go here.
Rame Y.
Des Plaines, IL
I love these cheesecakes. I'm usually not the biggest cheesecake fan but this one is always amazing. And there are so many different flavors that you can try. The price isn't terrible either, perfect for parties.
Gail O.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
We bought the ones you could get at Walmart for the New Year's Eve thing we were having and absolutely no doubt did we enjoy ourselves. It isn't too sweet that it becomes a bad thing but sweet enough to satisfy a craving
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?