Add a Photo

Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Oct. 10, 2016, 3:03 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
They have the best cheesecake.. ever (hints the name). You'll want to come back for more. I love all the different varieties they have and how soft each bite is. Yum! Definitely recommend to every foodie ;)
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Dec. 25, 2016, 7:31 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
Fantastic cheesecakes! They are very big, velvety smooth texture. The variety they have is amazing. Can always find something there. Will definitely purchase another cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory!!
Tara A.
Tara A.
Weirton, WV
Had this for the first time recently and already planning my next trip. Prices are high but the quality and quantity is worth it. The cheesecakes are delicious as well. Definitely worth the trip and money.
Rachael H.
Rachael H.
They cheesecake is definitely the best thing there. YUM! Unfortunately I don't live close to a Cheesecake Factory but I always love to go there when one is nearby! Anything with chocolate on it is my fav!
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Rochester , Ny
I love this place for special occasions! Their cheesecakes are so good! I am not normally a cheesecake fan but these ones are so good and they offer so many different kinds there is something for everyone
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
We bought the red velvet cheesecake at Walmart. It was really good. It tasted just as good as the resturaunts. I would repurchase again and again. I paid $20 for eight slices. My hubby was happy with it.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Dec. 6, 2016, 8:31 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
I love the red velvet and the cookie dough! The seasonal pumpkin pie cheesecake is to die for too! Huge slice and tastes AMAZING. If you can afford to buy a whole cheesecake, do it, you won't regret it!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Louisville, KY
Oct. 9, 2016, 9:56 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
The variety of cheesecake flavors here are amazing! My husband and I always order our cheesecake to go. The pieces are good size and I usually eat on my piece for two or three days before it's finished!
Nina M.
Nina M.
Cockeysville, MD
Cheesecake factory cheesecakes are the best! The restaurants have so many different options that it is hard to choose. My personal favorite is either the Godiva chocolate, or the banana cream pie. Yum!
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Dec. 31, 2016, 4:09 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
Oh lordy who would not like cheese cake factory! Every piece is loaded with goodness! We have been to the cheese cake factory in Birmingham several times! It is so hard to choose which flavor to get!!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?