Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
San Juan, TX

Recently went to the restaurant for the 1st time and it was ok, the food is pretty regular just like 3x the price.. had some drinks and of course the best part is the cheesecake. bought a whole thing to bring home with me! so delicious
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Corsicana, TX

The food is delicious and the cheesecakes are amazing!! But definitely pricey and when I do get to go it's always packed so I've had to wait a while and it's always noisy so I really don't like that but the good compensates all that!
Emily L.
Emily L.

They have such a great variety and they always add seasonal flavors to the menu. I think its a good bargain because each piece is big enough that you could save some to take home and they are all so decadent and filled with flavor!
Kelly W.
Kelly W.

Their cheesecake are so delish! They have sooooo many different flavors and everyone that I have tried has been AMAZING! They are so smooth and creamy and so fresh when you get them right from the bakery at the Cheesecake factory.
Cristyn P.
Cristyn P.
Alma, MI

So glad they opened a restaurant near my house! The portions are massive, the wait time is outrageous, and the prices are pretty high, but the cheesecakes make it worth it! My personal favorite is the Hershey's chocolate flavor :)
Karen A.
Karen A.
Chantilly, VA

They have the best cheesecake flavors on the market. The density of the cake is unbelievable and you know you've done wrong after eating the first bite. Eat half a slice, go workout and then eat the other half. You only live once!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Oxford, NJ

These cheesecakes are to die for. I order one every year for my birthday and they have so many different flavors to choose from. I go solely for the cheesecake but there other good is pretty decent too. And the portions are huge!
Jenn S.
Jenn S.

I've never really been a cheesecake person, but for some reason, I can't say "no" to Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes. For me, the tiramisu is the ultimate as it's my favorite dessert. The chocolate peanut butter is up there, too!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Erie, PA

The best part about the whole restaurant of course! Their cheesecake flavor options are amazing. I don't have one nearby where I live so I was excited when I saw that Walmart sells them. I buy only for special occasions though šŸ™‚
Pasang S.
Pasang S.
Charlotte , NC

Some of the best cheesecake ive had...smooth cheesecake with a yummy firm crust, it didn't last long thats for sure,it was also nice having a variety to choose from.the next time i need a cheesecake,i will definitely order again!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?

Join Now