BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
We bought the red velvet cheesecake at Walmart. It was really good. It tasted just as good as the resturaunts. I would repurchase again and again. I paid $20 for eight slices. My hubby was happy with it.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Louisville, KY
The variety of cheesecake flavors here are amazing! My husband and I always order our cheesecake to go. The pieces are good size and I usually eat on my piece for two or three days before it's finished!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
I love the red velvet and the cookie dough! The seasonal pumpkin pie cheesecake is to die for too! Huge slice and tastes AMAZING. If you can afford to buy a whole cheesecake, do it, you won't regret it!
Nina M.
Nina M.
Issaquah, WA
Cheesecake factory cheesecakes are the best! The restaurants have so many different options that it is hard to choose. My personal favorite is either the Godiva chocolate, or the banana cream pie. Yum!
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
BEST CHEESECAKE EVER. Seriously I could just go there and no order lunch just a slice of chocolate cheesecake and I would be super happy about it. I love that there is a lot of variety for all tastes.
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Oh lordy who would not like cheese cake factory! Every piece is loaded with goodness! We have been to the cheese cake factory in Birmingham several times! It is so hard to choose which flavor to get!!
Payton L.
Payton L.
The Cheesecake Factory is such a good restaurant but it's very pricy. The food is amazing and the cheesecake is to die for. I've only been here once but I'd love to go back very soon. One of the best
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Riverview, FL
Deelish! We have a Cheesecake Factory here in Bossier that only serves the cheesecakes. I stop in when I need a fantastic cheesecake for myself or as a gift. They are always fresh, always delicious!
Quanasia D.
Quanasia D.
Lithonia, GA
One of my favorite restaurants. Im not much a fan of cheesecake but just looking at theirs makes me want to try them. I really love their Chocolate cake! They give such huge slices you have to share
ashley g.
ashley g.
Troy, MO
The cheesecake is pretty good, but very rich. Can eat a whole piece at one time. It is very overpriced for the average working person. It's not anything that is super special to have a higher price.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?