Add a Photo

By CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES
Photos (8)
Marina M.
Marina M.

Whether you are buying them at the actually restaurant or from a wholesale store, you can never go wrong with a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake as a dessert. Their Oreo and Chocolate Tuxedo cheesecakes are my two favorites.
Coreena M.
Coreena M.
Phoenix, AZ

Best cheesecake ever😍 my favorite is the key lime cheesecake it's so so good and that's what I always get when I go . It's somewhat pricey like four dollars a slice I think it's worth it and I would recommend it to anyone
Christle W.
Christle W.

I just ate there for the first time yesterday. I had the raspberry lemon cream cheese cake. It was the best cheesecake I have ever had. It was so fresh and the raspberry syrup tasted like the raspberries were just picked.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.

Hands down has to be the best cheesecake i have ever tried. They have the best variety of flavors and the cheesecake is so creamy and there not overpriced. I would say in the middle not cheap or expensive but so worth it.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.

Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory is so rich. I don't eat it often because we don't have one in town. The best cheesecake I've had so it doesn't compare. They have a ton of flavors but mine is strawberry cheesecake.
Gail O.
Gail O.
North Richland Hills, TX

We bought the ones you could get at Walmart for the New Year's Eve thing we were having and absolutely no doubt did we enjoy ourselves. It isn't too sweet that it becomes a bad thing but sweet enough to satisfy a craving
Haley B.
Haley B.
Indianapolis, IN

I'm not sure I have had a slice of cheesecake here that I did not like! The red velvet, ghirardelli, and snickers are my top three favorites! I always have a hard time choose which creamy piece of heaven to choose from!
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH

I love going to Cheesecake Factory because of all the great assortment of food and desserts. I haven't had any bad cheesecakes here but typically always go back to the cookie dough cheesecake because it is my favorite.
ernestine p.
ernestine p.
Marietta, GA

i lové cheesecakes and then the cheesecake factory just makes me a million times better. it's so soft and creamy and it just melts right into your mouth with the crispy softness of the crust and the delicious flavors!
Amy  O.
Amy O.
Martinsburg, PA

One word BOMB! Go try these if u haven't already. There is a flavor for everyone. I purchased from Cheesecake Factory but u can buy other places. This is great to try and I would totally recommend this variety pack
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now