Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Holly L.
Holly L.
Huntington, WV

This restaurant is pricey so we only eat here on special occasions. The food is great, the menu is like a book- very hard to decide. I have tried several flavors of cheesecake and loved them all. definitely will go again.
Marina M.
Marina M.

Whether you are buying them at the actually restaurant or from a wholesale store, you can never go wrong with a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake as a dessert. Their Oreo and Chocolate Tuxedo cheesecakes are my two favorites.
Cayla H.
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN

I love Cheesecake Factory. OMG the Oreo cheesecake it's my favorite. It is a bit pricey but worth it the slice's are huge so I'd definitely share. They are so good!! And so many great choices also a great holiday dessert
Haley B.
Haley B.
Indianapolis, IN

I'm not sure I have had a slice of cheesecake here that I did not like! The red velvet, ghirardelli, and snickers are my top three favorites! I always have a hard time choose which creamy piece of heaven to choose from!
Catarina P.
Catarina P.
Toronto, Ontario

If i could give 10stars I would.. THE best place to indulge in the best cakes ever. My favorite is definitely the red velvet cheesecake! There is so much variety that you will more than likely take multiple slices home!
Melche E.
Melche E.
Dallas, TX

My favorite cheesecakes. Where else we could get the best cheesecakes is in here. Every time I am going to a long vacation, before leaving the country, I must have one is these cheesecakes, certainly tasty and the best
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH

I love going to Cheesecake Factory because of all the great assortment of food and desserts. I haven't had any bad cheesecakes here but typically always go back to the cookie dough cheesecake because it is my favorite.
Emmalee S.
Emmalee S.

My best friend and I have a tradition of splitting a new kind of cheesecake every time we visit each other and so far we haven't been disappointed. The portions are big enough to share easily and aren't too expensive.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

These cheesecakes are amazing! They are so quality and worth the money for sure. The best ones out there for sure. I wish I had a Cheesecake Factory closer to me because they are so good. I would definitely recommend
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Fort Worth, TX

I have never been disappointed. The Cheesecake Factory is wonderful, and their cheesecakes? EVEN BETTER. I like Key Lime, White Chocolate Raspberry, Caramel Turtle, Original, and more. I have never been disappointed.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
rosa v.
rosa v.

I have never tried cheesecake factory. Are they good? Is it worth the price?
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Oklahoma City, OK

What's the best flavor cheesecake from cheesecake factory?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now