Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Bay Shore, NY

They're probably the best store bough cheesecake. If you are an Oreo person, they make an Oreo cheesecake and it is to dieee for! Take, presentation of the desert, it's all sooo yummy! The only probably is it is super pricy
Marina M.
Marina M.

Whether you are buying them at the actually restaurant or from a wholesale store, you can never go wrong with a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake as a dessert. Their Oreo and Chocolate Tuxedo cheesecakes are my two favorites.
Coreena M.
Coreena M.
Phoenix, AZ

Best cheesecake ever😍 my favorite is the key lime cheesecake it's so so good and that's what I always get when I go . It's somewhat pricey like four dollars a slice I think it's worth it and I would recommend it to anyone
Holly L.
Holly L.
Huntington, WV

This restaurant is pricey so we only eat here on special occasions. The food is great, the menu is like a book- very hard to decide. I have tried several flavors of cheesecake and loved them all. definitely will go again.
Christle W.
Christle W.

I just ate there for the first time yesterday. I had the raspberry lemon cream cheese cake. It was the best cheesecake I have ever had. It was so fresh and the raspberry syrup tasted like the raspberries were just picked.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.

Hands down has to be the best cheesecake i have ever tried. They have the best variety of flavors and the cheesecake is so creamy and there not overpriced. I would say in the middle not cheap or expensive but so worth it.
Gail O.
Gail O.
North Richland Hills, TX

We bought the ones you could get at Walmart for the New Year's Eve thing we were having and absolutely no doubt did we enjoy ourselves. It isn't too sweet that it becomes a bad thing but sweet enough to satisfy a craving
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.

Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory is so rich. I don't eat it often because we don't have one in town. The best cheesecake I've had so it doesn't compare. They have a ton of flavors but mine is strawberry cheesecake.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Indianapolis, IN

I'm not sure I have had a slice of cheesecake here that I did not like! The red velvet, ghirardelli, and snickers are my top three favorites! I always have a hard time choose which creamy piece of heaven to choose from!
Catarina P.
Catarina P.
Toronto, Ontario

If i could give 10stars I would.. THE best place to indulge in the best cakes ever. My favorite is definitely the red velvet cheesecake! There is so much variety that you will more than likely take multiple slices home!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now