BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
Sabrina D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I LOVE CF! Me and my friend go so much the servers know us! I love the one in Aventura Mall! <3
MENU: The menu is fantastic, lots to select from, they have specials for lunch, happy hour, and Sunday brunch. You can customize anything you order, the food is always fresh and warm and if there is anything subpar they will kindly accommodate for you. I suggest the Bacon Bacon cheeseburger, Avocado Eggrolls, Factory Salad, Thai Lettuce Wraps, and Chicken Samosas. The tamarind sauce that comes with both the Avocado Eggrolls and Thai lettuce wraps is a MUST TRY!
DECOR: I love the interior decor of CF, so classy and cozy. There's beautiful natural light during the morning, in the evening the lights are dimmed for mood and at night there's a lovely glow from the hanging lights and candles at each table. The bathrooms are too dark though, I struggle to even see to wash my hands most times! But I'm not going there to wash my hands so it costs no stars. :)
PRICE: You get what you pay for! <3
Tori P.
Best cheesecake ever hands down. I have not had one of these that I don't like. I have purchased these for events, holidays, just because. The chocolate ones are my favorite.
Kylie M.
Salem, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The cheesecake is good, but I like all cheesecake. I feel like there wasn't anything special about the cheesecake except the fact it was from the Cheese Cale Factory. I think is overrated and all hyped out but it's not as good as I'd expect.
Caity M.
Nantucket, MA
The best place to go on a family friendly budget and atmosphere. The food is on point with a wide range of selections. And the best part is the cheese cake. With such a fine texture that simply melts in your mouth. Is your mouth watering yet... it should be
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love love Cheesecake Factory cheesecake! It's so creamy and delicious. They have so many flavors to choose from and you really can't go wrong with them. The price isn't terrible and definitely worth it!
Janet L.
Fresno, CA
One of my favorite cakes is cheese cake I like to make some in the holidays buy my favorite is to buy them at the cheese cake factory I like the one with strawberries on top
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So incredibly great ! If you have not tried these then you definitely need to ! It is sooo worth it ! Been going since I was a kid and I have always been in love ! The best !!! Definitely worth a shot !
Bryanna R.
Meridian, MS
They are wonderful cheesecakes. However, they are (in my opinion) way too pricey for what you are getting. You could make like three of the same size for the price of one. If you want to splurge, go ahead.
Ashley J.
Chestertown , MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cakes are amazing I get one every year for my birthday because I am not a regular cake fan and these are definitely the best! They are pricey but so worth it for it's amazing taste! So many flavor options to choose from
Deborah S.
Orlando, FL
I love these cheesecakes! My favorite is the red velvet one! But I also love the hersey one. I love getting desert all the chance I can from the restaurant near by.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Isabella M.
Haven't tried these yet. How does it taste?