The Best Root Beers For National Root Beer Day
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES
4.78 / 5 based on 714 Reviews
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
- "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
- "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
- "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
- "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
- "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Honestly some of the best cheesecake I've ever had! We always go and eat entrées there and get cheesecake to go because it is very filling! They have so many options to choose from as well it's very overwhelming!
The cookie dough cheese cake was my first experience with cheese cake. And it's turned me into an addict. It is simply amazing. They need more stores as one is no where near my town. I have to drive 4 hours to go
The food is good but, the cheesecake is the best part of the experience. My favorite flavor is the red velvet. It is rich and creamy and the red velvet flavor is on point. I recommend this to cheesecake lovers.
Of course with the name of the restaurant you know the cheesecake is going to be good! The cheesecake is absolutely amazing, no doubt. My favorite is the chocolate chip cookie dough, but they all are delicious!
The turtle cheesecake here is my favorite, I have ever eaten. I stood in line for over an hour and a half to get some when our Cheesecake Factory opened in Memphis lol I also love the blueberry and snickers one
OMG! That's all I can say about their cheesecakes! I don't eat them a lot because they are a bit pricey. I know you can buy the cheesecake now at Sam's Club but it's pretty high in price. Very much repurchase!
I am in love with Cheesecakes from the Cheesecake Factory. My absolute favorite is the Red Velvet! They have about fifty different options. Expect them to be a little pricey, but you do receive a large slice.
One of my favorite desserts is Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes! I love trying a new one every time I go and I highly recommend trying the raspberry! It's not too pricey and tastes delicious! Repurchase worthy
I love cheesecake factory cheesecakes there so delicious but whenever I go to cheesecake factory I end up not getting cheesecake because I get so full with the food and end up not getting it because my tummy
Fantastic cheesecakes! They are very big, velvety smooth texture. The variety they have is amazing. Can always find something there. Will definitely purchase another cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory!!
Q & A
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
What is your favorite flavor?!
I've never been here. Are they good?
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos