BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Brittany S.
Newark, OH
The Cheesecake Factory is obviously known for its delicious cheesecake. However, they are SO rich. I absolutely cannot eat one piece all in a sitting. They are about $8 each. And have a decent variety of kinds. I would try again!
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The red velvet cheesecake is the only one I've ever had believe it or not but it was really good. Very decadent and rich. It was creamy and really tall just like I like.
Kaitlan A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes are always a good idea! The Oreo has to be my favorite. Love the layer of chocolate fudge cake on the bottom with real Oreo pieces baked inūüėć
Samantha R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Fantastic cheesecakes! They are very big, velvety smooth texture. The variety they have is amazing. Can always find something there. Will definitely purchase another cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory!!
Natalie A.
the cheesecakes here are amazing! So many different flavors to choose from! A beautiful restaurant as well! The food is honestly not too great for hiw expensive it is but you can never go and not leave with some cheesecake lol
Gnabilane M.
Ashburn, VA
If I get cheesecake it would have to be from the cheesecake. No other place. They have the best cheesecake. I love the sea salt caramel cheesecake. The slices are very affordable. The slices are big. I never had there food. I literally just go there for cheesecake.
Amanda V.
Thai is my favorite restaurant! I love the fruity drinks and love love love the fried macaroni and cheese balls! That's only the beginning because the cheesecake is out of this world. The peanut butter one is by far the best.
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
By far my favorite chain dinner place . The food is amazing quality for a chain place and the locations are always clean and decorated very nice inside . Also the Cheesecake itself and their limitless flavors is amazing !
Lindsey C.
These are to die for! Original, caramel, oreo, cookie dough. You cannot go wrong! The cheesecake factory location is so close to me, makes it totally tempting for a great dessert to go!
Gabrielle R.
I love how they give you such a big piece of cake. I got a chocolate cake with chocolate icing and it was absolutely amazing. It's a little pricy, but it's well worth it....especially the food portions.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?