BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
Natalie A.
the cheesecakes here are amazing! So many different flavors to choose from! A beautiful restaurant as well! The food is honestly not too great for hiw expensive it is but you can never go and not leave with some cheesecake lol
Gnabilane M.
Ashburn, VA
If I get cheesecake it would have to be from the cheesecake. No other place. They have the best cheesecake. I love the sea salt caramel cheesecake. The slices are very affordable. The slices are big. I never had there food. I literally just go there for cheesecake.
Samantha R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Fantastic cheesecakes! They are very big, velvety smooth texture. The variety they have is amazing. Can always find something there. Will definitely purchase another cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory!!
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
By far my favorite chain dinner place . The food is amazing quality for a chain place and the locations are always clean and decorated very nice inside . Also the Cheesecake itself and their limitless flavors is amazing !
Amanda V.
Thai is my favorite restaurant! I love the fruity drinks and love love love the fried macaroni and cheese balls! That's only the beginning because the cheesecake is out of this world. The peanut butter one is by far the best.
Lindsey C.
These are to die for! Original, caramel, oreo, cookie dough. You cannot go wrong! The cheesecake factory location is so close to me, makes it totally tempting for a great dessert to go!
Gabrielle R.
I love how they give you such a big piece of cake. I got a chocolate cake with chocolate icing and it was absolutely amazing. It's a little pricy, but it's well worth it....especially the food portions.
Rame Y.
Des Plaines, IL
I love these cheesecakes. I'm usually not the biggest cheesecake fan but this one is always amazing. And there are so many different flavors that you can try. The price isn't terrible either, perfect for parties.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I LOVE CF! Me and my friend go so much the servers know us! I love the one in Aventura Mall! <3
MENU: The menu is fantastic, lots to select from, they have specials for lunch, happy hour, and Sunday brunch. You can customize anything you order, the food is always fresh and warm and if there is anything subpar they will kindly accommodate for you. I suggest the Bacon Bacon cheeseburger, Avocado Eggrolls, Factory Salad, Thai Lettuce Wraps, and Chicken Samosas. The tamarind sauce that comes with both the Avocado Eggrolls and Thai lettuce wraps is a MUST TRY!
DECOR: I love the interior decor of CF, so classy and cozy. There's beautiful natural light during the morning, in the evening the lights are dimmed for mood and at night there's a lovely glow from the hanging lights and candles at each table. The bathrooms are too dark though, I struggle to even see to wash my hands most times! But I'm not going there to wash my hands so it costs no stars. :)
PRICE: You get what you pay for! <3
Tori P.
Best cheesecake ever hands down. I have not had one of these that I don't like. I have purchased these for events, holidays, just because. The chocolate ones are my favorite.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Isabella M.
Haven't tried these yet. How does it taste?