Add a Photo

By CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES
Photos (7)
Kelly W.
Kelly W.

Their cheesecake are so delish! They have sooooo many different flavors and everyone that I have tried has been AMAZING! They are so smooth and creamy and so fresh when you get them right from the bakery at the Cheesecake factory.
Cristyn P.
Cristyn P.
Alma, MI

So glad they opened a restaurant near my house! The portions are massive, the wait time is outrageous, and the prices are pretty high, but the cheesecakes make it worth it! My personal favorite is the Hershey's chocolate flavor :)
Karen A.
Karen A.
Chantilly, VA

They have the best cheesecake flavors on the market. The density of the cake is unbelievable and you know you've done wrong after eating the first bite. Eat half a slice, go workout and then eat the other half. You only live once!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Oxford, NJ

These cheesecakes are to die for. I order one every year for my birthday and they have so many different flavors to choose from. I go solely for the cheesecake but there other good is pretty decent too. And the portions are huge!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Erie, PA

The best part about the whole restaurant of course! Their cheesecake flavor options are amazing. I don't have one nearby where I live so I was excited when I saw that Walmart sells them. I buy only for special occasions though ๐Ÿ™‚
Pasang S.
Pasang S.
Charlotte, NC

Some of the best cheesecake ive had...smooth cheesecake with a yummy firm crust, it didn't last long thats for sure,it was also nice having a variety to choose from.the next time i need a cheesecake,i will definitely order again!
Kasia G.
Kasia G.
Palatine, IL

Amazing flavor I love this to pieces I could eat this all day long best dessert in the whole world it's pricey but it's amazing it's a great flavor filed with great fruits blueberries it's amazing highly recommend it to anyone
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Salisbury, NC

I food is okay and super pricey. So I always opt out of ordering good and go straight for the dessert. I order the same cheesecake every time. The carrot cake cheesecake. It is the two favorite desserts in one and I love it.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Bay Shore, NY

They're probably the best store bough cheesecake. If you are an Oreo person, they make an Oreo cheesecake and it is to dieee for! Take, presentation of the desert, it's all sooo yummy! The only probably is it is super pricy
Coreena M.
Coreena M.
Phoenix, AZ

Best cheesecake ever๐Ÿ˜ my favorite is the key lime cheesecake it's so so good and that's what I always get when I go . It's somewhat pricey like four dollars a slice I think it's worth it and I would recommend it to anyone
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
rosa v.
rosa v.

I have never tried cheesecake factory. Are they good? Is it worth the price?
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Oklahoma City, OK

What's the best flavor cheesecake from cheesecake factory?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now