Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Staten Island, NY

Chris's famous cheese cake is the best flavor! It is super freaky and perfect! Totally worth the higher prices but definitely a place for special occasions. Their meals are purchase worthy! Louisiana chicken pasta is a spicy dish! My favorite!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

Most of their cheesecakes are absolutely delicious! My favorite one is the kahlua cheesecake. A few of the cheesecakes though are more cake-like than anything which I didn't really enjoy so I suggest reading the descriptions a little closer!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.

I have eaten a lot of cheesecakes in my lifetime, and I can honestly say that nothing compares to the Cheesecake Factory. So many varieties, and all extremely satisfying! Whenever I visit the US I make a point of buying myself a cheesecake.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Rochester , NY

Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes are very amazing! Every time I go I try a different one because there are so many to choose from and they are all great! My favorite is the Oreo dream cheesecake for sure! They are a bit expensive but worth it
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Pomona, CA

The red velvet cheesecake and the limoncello cheesecake are my fave. So rich and creamy you won't be able to stop! Tad pricey per piece I think ordering the whole ones are better value! I'll always be a sucker for a slice after dinner there!
Emma M.
Emma M.
Moreno Valley, CA

As someone who loooves cheesecake they have a wide variety and i've tried almost all of them! Each one tastes amazing and offer from banana to triple fudge to key lime, the list goes onnnn. The prices are good and theyre always baked fresh
Brenda M.
Brenda M.

I love Cheesecake Factory the food is amazing and the cheesecakes don't get me started. It is quite expensive for me so I only go for special occasions. I love the Chicken Madeira. All there dishes are very good and very generous portions.
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.
Margate, FL

Cheesecake for Cheesecake Factory is the bomb.com. Whenever I crave cheese cake I usually just drive the Cheesecake Factory and pick up a slice. They're a little pricy but totally worth the buy They also have a huge selection to pick from
Briauna S.
Briauna S.
Springfield, MO

I love this cheesecake! It is so decadent and rich! I can basically eat a whole one by myself! The price isn't too bad for such high quality either. I usually buy them only on special occasions since they're delicious but not so healthy.
Velica M.
Velica M.
Los Angeles, CA

I love the actual food at the Cheesecake Factory but who am I kidding. When I say I want to go to the Cheesecake Factory, I'm mostly looking forward to the Cheesecake. I love the original Cheesecake and the ones with strawberries on top
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?

Join Now