Add a Photo

Taylor Joan P.
Taylor Joan P.
Oct. 7, 2016, 1:44 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
So delicious! Such a cute looking place as well ! It can be a bit expensive but for a special occasion, it's definitely worth it! One piece of cheesecake can easily feed 2 or 3 people, they are huge! And so yummy!
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
The cookie dough cheese cake was my first experience with cheese cake. And it's turned me into an addict. It is simply amazing. They need more stores as one is no where near my town. I have to drive 4 hours to go
molly k.
molly k.
Honestly some of the best cheesecake I've ever had! We always go and eat entrées there and get cheesecake to go because it is very filling! They have so many options to choose from as well it's very overwhelming!
Corrie W.
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
Oct. 1, 2016, 8:12 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
The food is good but, the cheesecake is the best part of the experience. My favorite flavor is the red velvet. It is rich and creamy and the red velvet flavor is on point. I recommend this to cheesecake lovers.
Emily-June P.
Emily-June P.
Nov. 13, 2016, 10:38 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
Of course with the name of the restaurant you know the cheesecake is going to be good! The cheesecake is absolutely amazing, no doubt. My favorite is the chocolate chip cookie dough, but they all are delicious!
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Nov. 11, 2016, 12:17 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
The turtle cheesecake here is my favorite, I have ever eaten. I stood in line for over an hour and a half to get some when our Cheesecake Factory opened in Memphis lol I also love the blueberry and snickers one
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Dec. 2, 2016, 10:35 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
OMG! That's all I can say about their cheesecakes! I don't eat them a lot because they are a bit pricey. I know you can buy the cheesecake now at Sam's Club but it's pretty high in price. Very much repurchase!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Peoria, AZ
I love cheesecake factory cheesecakes there so delicious but whenever I go to cheesecake factory I end up not getting cheesecake because I get so full with the food and end up not getting it because my tummy
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Greenville, NC
I am in love with Cheesecakes from the Cheesecake Factory. My absolute favorite is the Red Velvet! They have about fifty different options. Expect them to be a little pricey, but you do receive a large slice.
Nov. 3, 2016, 10:29 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
One of my favorite desserts is Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes! I love trying a new one every time I go and I highly recommend trying the raspberry! It's not too pricey and tastes delicious! Repurchase worthy
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?