BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Catarina P.
If i could give 10stars I would.. THE best place to indulge in the best cakes ever. My favorite is definitely the red velvet cheesecake! There is so much variety that you will more than likely take multiple slices home!
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
The portions at Cheesecake factory are insane... In a good and a bad way! It's definitely a restaurant to go to if you're not worried about counting calories. However, the cheesecake is incredible and their pumpkin cheesecake is a staple on my family's Thanksgiving table. The appetizers, small plates and snacks are amazing, too!
Grace W.
Toronto, ON
Every time I'm at the cheesecake factory, I always make sure to order a slice! If I've had too much at my meal, I always order a slice to go. Their wide varieties of cheesecakes are super thick and not too sweet. It's perfect for sharing and goes amazingly well with a cup of hot coffee.
Kritzia Z.
Aguada, PR
Everyone that knows me well knows how obsessed I am with cheesecakes. This are my favorite dessert. This brand does the most delicious cheesecakes I have ever tasted before. I recommend it 100% Just amazing!
Karla G.
Atlanta, GA
I love this cheescakes... I can't say I have a favorite everytime I go a try a different one and I love every flavor. Bit pricey but delicious, totally worth it
Gracie O.
This cheesecake is the best ever!! It's so yummy, I love cheesecake buy this is my favorite. Quite expensive but it's ok just for a treat once in a while !
Kate M.
Atlanta, GA
Best cheesecake for sure, If I am ever caught eating other cheesecake I am constantly comparing it to the cheesecake factory. It is perfectly flavored :)
marina t.
Lynwood, CA
This place is great. the food taste amazing. have tried a couple different plates and have loved each one so far. plus very friendly waiters.
Yolanda D.
Red velvete and strawberry yummy I eat all the time great product big slice I enjoy kinda high love the place yes I go back and recommend
Jentry N.
Have you all eaten here before? It is flippen IN.CRED.IBLE!!!! I love cheesecake and they have about 50 different kinds to choose from.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?