BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Catarina P.
toronto, ON
If i could give 10stars I would.. THE best place to indulge in the best cakes ever. My favorite is definitely the red velvet cheesecake! There is so much variety that you will more than likely take multiple slices home!
marina t.
Lynwood, CA
This place is great. the food taste amazing. have tried a couple different plates and have loved each one so far. plus very friendly waiters.
Anais M.
Ponce
Besttt chessecakes eveerrr . And the foood is really goood too. Love this restaurant and is very affortable too .
Angel L.
Miami Gardens, FL
I like the cheesecake, but I love the food! The service was excellent. The restaurant (Sawgrass Mills Mall) was clean as was the bathroom. I had the Louisiana chicken and pasta, while my daughter had the Pasta DiVinci. I would recommend it to everyone.
Semia R.
Cheesecake factory is the first brand that comes to mind when you think of cheesecake but honestly i think it is so over rated and expensive. I had my first cheesecake in Dubai and the portions were massive ( as was the price). I tried 3-4 different types.. the classic new york, salted caramel and the red velvet. I was dissapointed but the classic was probably the best one.
Ana R.
Holy servings, Batman! The food quality is decently good and the servers are nice, but the menu is way too big and the prices are super high! Wasn't particularly impressed at all. Everything seems super caloric.
But really, all we came for was the cheesecake. And that was very much worth it. The selection was huge, once again, but we managed to shorten it to two (huge) slices, of chocolate hazelnut and original. The original was okay, didn't taste like anything, really, but it was creamy. The chocolate hazelnut was HEAVEN, though!

Definitely would go back, but only for the cheesecake. The food was not worth the price, or the extra hours at the gym I'll be spending ;)
Amanda H.
This is one of my favorite places to eat on the Plaza in KC! The food is amazing aside from iy being pricey. A slice of cheesecake is about $8.95 but so worth it. They have a huge variety of cheesecake that it will be hard to decide on just 1.
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
The portions at Cheesecake factory are insane... In a good and a bad way! It's definitely a restaurant to go to if you're not worried about counting calories. However, the cheesecake is incredible and their pumpkin cheesecake is a staple on my family's Thanksgiving table. The appetizers, small plates and snacks are amazing, too!
Grace W.
Toronto, ON
Every time I'm at the cheesecake factory, I always make sure to order a slice! If I've had too much at my meal, I always order a slice to go. Their wide varieties of cheesecakes are super thick and not too sweet. It's perfect for sharing and goes amazingly well with a cup of hot coffee.
Gracie O.
This cheesecake is the best ever!! It's so yummy, I love cheesecake buy this is my favorite. Quite expensive but it's ok just for a treat once in a while !
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?