BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• Is it worth trying?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always lookin...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Ana R.
Ana R.
Holy servings, Batman! The food quality is decently good and the servers are nice, but the menu is way too big and the prices are super high! Wasn't particularly impressed at all. Everything seems super caloric.
But really, all we came for was the cheesecake. And that was very much worth it. The selection was huge, once again, but we managed to shorten it to two (huge) slices, of chocolate hazelnut and original. The original was okay, didn't taste like anything, really, but it was creamy. The chocolate hazelnut was HEAVEN, though!

Definitely would go back, but only for the cheesecake. The food was not worth the price, or the extra hours at the gym I'll be spending ;)
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sedalia, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is one of my favorite places to eat on the Plaza in KC! The food is amazing aside from iy being pricey. A slice of cheesecake is about $8.95 but so worth it. They have a huge variety of cheesecake that it will be hard to decide on just 1.
Angel L.
Angel L.
Opa Locka, FL
I like the cheesecake, but I love the food! The service was excellent. The restaurant (Sawgrass Mills Mall) was clean as was the bathroom. I had the Louisiana chicken and pasta, while my daughter had the Pasta DiVinci. I would recommend it to everyone.
Karla G.
Karla G.
Atlanta, GA
I love this cheescakes... I can't say I have a favorite everytime I go a try a different one and I love every flavor. Bit pricey but delicious, totally worth it
Jentry N.
Jentry N.
Have you all eaten here before? It is flippen IN.CRED.IBLE!!!! I love cheesecake and they have about 50 different kinds to choose from.
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
Really really nice cheesecake and the price is just fair. I love it so much. One of my favourite!
Emmanuella P.
Emmanuella P.
Sudbury , Ontario
Cheese cake is my favourite type of cake. How could you not like them? They are soo good
Gracie O.
Gracie O.
This cheesecake is the best ever!! It's so yummy, I love cheesecake buy this is my favorite. Quite expensive but it's ok just for a treat once in a while !
Marina D.
Marina D.
Yummy yum da yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yum
zoe K.
zoe K.
Melbourne
I love going to the Cheesecake Factory! Cheesecake is like my favorite desert and they make it so delicious there.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?