Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Lianna B.
Lianna B.
streetsboro, oh

THE. BEST. CHEESECAKE. EVER. the restaurants food menu is just okay. but it doesn't even matter because everyone knows the real reason i'm there. the godiva chocolate cheesecake. all 860 calories of pure chocolatey perfection. (yes i googled the calories).
Jenn A.
Jenn A.

Honestly when I went to this restaurant I was looking forward to it because it sounds fancy but it really wasn't even that good honestly when I went to this restaurant I was looking forward to it because it sounds fancy but it really wasn't even that bad
Cristina P.
Cristina P.
Carlsbad, CA

I buy my cheesecakes frozen from Vons because I don't live near any Cheesecake Factory. I will say that hands down, they make the creamiest and most delicious cheesecakes. I highly recommend you taste these. No funky aftertaste only smooth delicatessen
Katie M.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL

Five stars is not enough to for these cheesecakes. I go here often and have tried a lot of their cheesecakes. They are all rich and smooth and even though your stomach will protest you for that last bite you can't help but give in to this heavenly cake
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA

The cheesecakes at the Cheesecake Factory are scrumptious. No matter the price these are well worth the purchase. They are one of the best places to get cheesecake. I would purchase this cheesecake again. I just don't know which is my favorite flavor.
Kadie H.
Kadie H.
Tarpon Springs, FL

I can't say a negative thing about the Cheesxake Factory or their cheesecakes. Writing this review is making me crave this tremendously. Such good flavor, love the restaurant atmosphere and even their food is awesome! The cheesecake menu is immaculate
Syrille M.
Syrille M.

I love the cheesecakes at this place. My favorite one is the Godiva chocolate flavored one. Although the cheesecakes are a bit pricey, it's definitely worth it to try at least once. It's also better to buy an entire cake versus buying just one slice.
Marlea P.
Marlea P.

I love going here but I only go on special occasions because it is pricey. There food is amazing no matter what you get there but the cheesecake is the best. They have so many different flavors to choose from you will definitely find one you like.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.

I absolutely love the cheesecakes at the Cheesecake Factory. I always make sure to get one whenever I go. It is a fairly large slice of cheesecake, but it is definitely on the pricey side. They have multiple flavors, which is great to choose from.
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.

While the food is very good, the dessert is the best part. I have only had their cheesecake twice. I had two different flavors and they were both delicious. They are very decadent and filling. I would recommend them to anyone who loves cheesecake.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?

Join Now