Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Velica M.
Velica M.
Los Angeles , CA

I love the actual food at the Cheesecake Factory but who am I kidding. When I say I want to go to the Cheesecake Factory, I'm mostly looking forward to the Cheesecake. I love the original Cheesecake and the ones with strawberries on top
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA

Cheesecake Factory has the most amazing cheesecake. It's smooth and fluffy. The taste is beyond words. It's around seven dollars a slice but it's very worth it. I recommend this resteraunt to everyone who loves cheesecake and good food.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.

The first time I ever had a cheesecake was from Cheesecake Factory and it was their Oreo cheesecake. It was the best thing I had ever tasted in my life. Their Dulce De Leche cheesecake is also amazing. They just make great cheesecakes.
Morgan g.
Morgan g.

Love love love Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes. My favorite flavor has to be white chocolate raspberry cheesecake. It's so delicious the texture and the flavor is so yummy. The other delicious flavors are the banana one and key lime šŸ˜‹šŸ˜‹
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Corsicana, TX

The food is delicious and the cheesecakes are amazing!! But definitely pricey and when I do get to go it's always packed so I've had to wait a while and it's always noisy so I really don't like that but the good compensates all that!
Alida B.
Alida B.

Cheesecake Factory is one of my favorite places. When we go to the city it's our go to place for lunch or dinner. Prices are great for the portions you get. So many choices on the menu that are great you can't lose picking anything.
Emily L.
Emily L.

They have such a great variety and they always add seasonal flavors to the menu. I think its a good bargain because each piece is big enough that you could save some to take home and they are all so decadent and filled with flavor!
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, Ca

These cheesecakes are a bit pricey but so worth it. They taste delicious and have the best texture for a cheesecake. I can never pass these up when I go there. They have a huge variety of cheesecakes and sell them single or whole.
Karen A.
Karen A.
Chantilly, VA

They have the best cheesecake flavors on the market. The density of the cake is unbelievable and you know you've done wrong after eating the first bite. Eat half a slice, go workout and then eat the other half. You only live once!
Cristyn P.
Cristyn P.
Alma, MI

So glad they opened a restaurant near my house! The portions are massive, the wait time is outrageous, and the prices are pretty high, but the cheesecakes make it worth it! My personal favorite is the Hershey's chocolate flavor :)
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now