Add a Photo

By CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES
Photos (7)
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.

The first time I ever had a cheesecake was from Cheesecake Factory and it was their Oreo cheesecake. It was the best thing I had ever tasted in my life. Their Dulce De Leche cheesecake is also amazing. They just make great cheesecakes.
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Corsicana , TX

The food is delicious and the cheesecakes are amazing!! But definitely pricey and when I do get to go it's always packed so I've had to wait a while and it's always noisy so I really don't like that but the good compensates all that!
Alida B.
Alida B.

Cheesecake Factory is one of my favorite places. When we go to the city it's our go to place for lunch or dinner. Prices are great for the portions you get. So many choices on the menu that are great you can't lose picking anything.
Emily L.
Emily L.

They have such a great variety and they always add seasonal flavors to the menu. I think its a good bargain because each piece is big enough that you could save some to take home and they are all so decadent and filled with flavor!
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA

These cheesecakes are a bit pricey but so worth it. They taste delicious and have the best texture for a cheesecake. I can never pass these up when I go there. They have a huge variety of cheesecakes and sell them single or whole.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.

Their cheesecake are so delish! They have sooooo many different flavors and everyone that I have tried has been AMAZING! They are so smooth and creamy and so fresh when you get them right from the bakery at the Cheesecake factory.
Karen A.
Karen A.
Chantilly, VA

They have the best cheesecake flavors on the market. The density of the cake is unbelievable and you know you've done wrong after eating the first bite. Eat half a slice, go workout and then eat the other half. You only live once!
Cristyn P.
Cristyn P.
Alma, MI

So glad they opened a restaurant near my house! The portions are massive, the wait time is outrageous, and the prices are pretty high, but the cheesecakes make it worth it! My personal favorite is the Hershey's chocolate flavor :)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Oxford, NJ

These cheesecakes are to die for. I order one every year for my birthday and they have so many different flavors to choose from. I go solely for the cheesecake but there other good is pretty decent too. And the portions are huge!
Jamilia B.
Jamilia B.
Douglasville, GA

The food is good here and I love this place I only went once on my 21st bday and the cheesecake it really good and you get a big portion for what you pay for. It's a little over my budget but everyone should try it at least once!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now