Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Pomona , Ca

The red velvet cheesecake and the limoncello cheesecake are my fave. So rich and creamy you won't be able to stop! Tad pricey per piece I think ordering the whole ones are better value! I'll always be a sucker for a slice after dinner there!
Emma M.
Emma M.
Moreno Valley, CA

As someone who loooves cheesecake they have a wide variety and i've tried almost all of them! Each one tastes amazing and offer from banana to triple fudge to key lime, the list goes onnnn. The prices are good and theyre always baked fresh
Brenda M.
Brenda M.

I love Cheesecake Factory the food is amazing and the cheesecakes don't get me started. It is quite expensive for me so I only go for special occasions. I love the Chicken Madeira. All there dishes are very good and very generous portions.
Velica M.
Velica M.
Los Angeles , Ca

I love the actual food at the Cheesecake Factory but who am I kidding. When I say I want to go to the Cheesecake Factory, I'm mostly looking forward to the Cheesecake. I love the original Cheesecake and the ones with strawberries on top
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Ellwood City, PA

Cheesecake Factory has the most amazing cheesecake. It's smooth and fluffy. The taste is beyond words. It's around seven dollars a slice but it's very worth it. I recommend this resteraunt to everyone who loves cheesecake and good food.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
San Juan, TX

Recently went to the restaurant for the 1st time and it was ok, the food is pretty regular just like 3x the price.. had some drinks and of course the best part is the cheesecake. bought a whole thing to bring home with me! so delicious
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Corsicana, TX

The food is delicious and the cheesecakes are amazing!! But definitely pricey and when I do get to go it's always packed so I've had to wait a while and it's always noisy so I really don't like that but the good compensates all that!
Emily L.
Emily L.

They have such a great variety and they always add seasonal flavors to the menu. I think its a good bargain because each piece is big enough that you could save some to take home and they are all so decadent and filled with flavor!
Kelly W.
Kelly W.

Their cheesecake are so delish! They have sooooo many different flavors and everyone that I have tried has been AMAZING! They are so smooth and creamy and so fresh when you get them right from the bakery at the Cheesecake factory.
Cristyn P.
Cristyn P.
Alma, MI

So glad they opened a restaurant near my house! The portions are massive, the wait time is outrageous, and the prices are pretty high, but the cheesecakes make it worth it! My personal favorite is the Hershey's chocolate flavor :)
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
rosa v.
rosa v.

I have never tried cheesecake factory. Are they good? Is it worth the price?
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Oklahoma City, OK

What's the best flavor cheesecake from cheesecake factory?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now