BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Rame Y.
Des Plaines, IL
I love these cheesecakes. I'm usually not the biggest cheesecake fan but this one is always amazing. And there are so many different flavors that you can try. The price isn't terrible either, perfect for parties.
Tani L.
The food here is still good but to be called The Cheesecake Factory and then have cheese cakes that don't taste that great it's kind of ironic only tasted the chocolate one wasn't impressed
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
I tried one the other day. I'm not really a fan of the cheesecakes but it was actually good!
Laura T.
Miami lakes, Fl
The s'mores and godiva cheesecakes are my favorite, but like all of their flavors, they are super sweet and you really need to share (not just for the calories but the sugar will make you sick). They're a nice treat but not something I get regularly.
Heather B.
Omg! Heaven. These cheesecakes are amazing. They are expensive too! Only had a piece once and can't wait to have another
Shaelynn N.
brunswick, OH
They have by far the best cheesecake and there are so many varieties to choose from. It's kinda on the expensive side but I think it's worth it. I buy their cheesecake whenever I see it, I highly recommend it.
Gabrielle R.
I love how they give you such a big piece of cake. I got a chocolate cake with chocolate icing and it was absolutely amazing. It's a little pricy, but it's well worth it....especially the food portions.
Jenna E.
Parkersburg, WV
Cheesecake is my absolute favorite dessert; I could honestly live on it. When it comes to cheesecake, you cannot bat the Cheesecake Factory in taste or quality. It's certainly pricy, but worth every penny.
Chelsea S.
Hands down the best cheesecake you'll ever eat. Over the years I have tried many different flavors and I'm never disappointed. They really aren't too expensive for as big of a piece as you get, but the food itself at the restaurant is kind of expensive. But delicious. So worth it.
Hannah M.
I have eaten a lot of cheesecakes in my lifetime, and I can honestly say that nothing compares to the Cheesecake Factory. So many varieties, and all extremely satisfying! Whenever I visit the US I make a point of buying myself a cheesecake.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?