BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• Is it worth trying?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always lookin...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
I love the cheesecake from here. They have so many different flavors available so there's something for everyone. I go for pretty much all of my birthdays to get a slice of cheesecake to celebrate. My favorite flavors are the lemon raspberry (it's sweet and tart at the same time) & the white chocolate raspberry truffle (has a nice hint of chocolate with the crust and a little raspberry tartness)
Hiba A.
Hiba A.
Cookeville, TN
I cannot stress how amazing these cheesecakes are. They are the absolute best!! No one or restaurant can get close to the taste of these. I purchase them at the Cheesecake Factory restaurants. And although they aren't the cheapest alternative out there, they are worth every single penny.
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Spring Hill, TN
It's difficult to narrow it down to just one favorite cheesecake...they're all so decadent & delicious!!! Definitely a special treat.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Hands down the best cheesecake you'll ever eat. Over the years I have tried many different flavors and I'm never disappointed. They really aren't too expensive for as big of a piece as you get, but the food itself at the restaurant is kind of expensive. But delicious. So worth it.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
I have eaten a lot of cheesecakes in my lifetime, and I can honestly say that nothing compares to the Cheesecake Factory. So many varieties, and all extremely satisfying! Whenever I visit the US I make a point of buying myself a cheesecake.
Catarina P.
Catarina P.
Toronto, ON
If i could give 10stars I would.. THE best place to indulge in the best cakes ever. My favorite is definitely the red velvet cheesecake! There is so much variety that you will more than likely take multiple slices home!
marina t.
marina t.
Lynwood, CA
This place is great. the food taste amazing. have tried a couple different plates and have loved each one so far. plus very friendly waiters.
Anais M.
Anais M.
Ponce
Besttt chessecakes eveerrr . And the foood is really goood too. Love this restaurant and is very affortable too .
Liliane R.
Liliane R.
Cheesecake factory cheesecake Very good
Sou apaixonada amo bolo adoro esperimentar coisas novas
J'lynn l.
J'lynn l.
I love their cheesecakes!!!! It's super delicious! I want to eat their cheesecake everyday!!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?