BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• Is it worth trying?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always lookin...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Spring Hill, TN
It's difficult to narrow it down to just one favorite cheesecake...they're all so decadent & delicious!!! Definitely a special treat.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Hands down the best cheesecake you'll ever eat. Over the years I have tried many different flavors and I'm never disappointed. They really aren't too expensive for as big of a piece as you get, but the food itself at the restaurant is kind of expensive. But delicious. So worth it.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
I have eaten a lot of cheesecakes in my lifetime, and I can honestly say that nothing compares to the Cheesecake Factory. So many varieties, and all extremely satisfying! Whenever I visit the US I make a point of buying myself a cheesecake.
Catarina P.
Catarina P.
toronto, ON
If i could give 10stars I would.. THE best place to indulge in the best cakes ever. My favorite is definitely the red velvet cheesecake! There is so much variety that you will more than likely take multiple slices home!
Gracie O.
Gracie O.
This cheesecake is the best ever!! It's so yummy, I love cheesecake buy this is my favorite. Quite expensive but it's ok just for a treat once in a while !
marina t.
marina t.
Lynwood, CA
This place is great. the food taste amazing. have tried a couple different plates and have loved each one so far. plus very friendly waiters.
Anais M.
Anais M.
Ponce
Besttt chessecakes eveerrr . And the foood is really goood too. Love this restaurant and is very affortable too .
Liliane R.
Liliane R.
Cheesecake factory cheesecake Very good
Sou apaixonada amo bolo adoro esperimentar coisas novas
J'lynn l.
J'lynn l.
I love their cheesecakes!!!! It's super delicious! I want to eat their cheesecake everyday!!
Ana R.
Ana R.
Holy servings, Batman! The food quality is decently good and the servers are nice, but the menu is way too big and the prices are super high! Wasn't particularly impressed at all. Everything seems super caloric.
But really, all we came for was the cheesecake. And that was very much worth it. The selection was huge, once again, but we managed to shorten it to two (huge) slices, of chocolate hazelnut and original. The original was okay, didn't taste like anything, really, but it was creamy. The chocolate hazelnut was HEAVEN, though!

Definitely would go back, but only for the cheesecake. The food was not worth the price, or the extra hours at the gym I'll be spending ;)
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?