BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Tara H.
Tuxedo cheesecake is my favorite!! It's got a mix of chocolate and vanilla! I love it!! It's great once in a while! Gourmet cheese cake! You can't go wrong!
Meredith H.
Fresno, CA
This place is very delicous but in my opinion it is very pricey. There cakes are good though would recommend for soecisl occasions dinner :)
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
Oh. My. God. The best of the best. I recently tried their red velvet cake, though I'm not a fan of red velvet, and I was blown away. It tasted almost like chocolate!! No bitter, nasty aftertaste either. So yummy! I love the regular, turtle and carrot cheesecake also. Pricey, but you get what you pay for. So totally worth it! Indulge in the decadence of a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, you won't be disappointed!!!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Best cheesecake aside from authentic New York cheesecake. So many delicious flavors. Expensive but so worth it. The slices are huge and you can eat on one piece for days! I buy several everytime I go here.
Dana R.
COLUMBUS, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Now im not at all a cheesecake fan. I went there during a promotion for cheesecake and tried a Nutella cheesecake. I must say i was impressed. Still not a cheesecake lover but im a step closer.
Ava B.
Such a big fan of the cheesecake factory always so good and such a good presentation. the flavor selection is also amazing
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I love Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes! My favorite one is the S'mores one. They are so rich and packed with flavor. These fill me up to the max. These are the best cheesecakes ever there are so many different varieties!
Magellan T.
Benbrook, TX
Love the variety of their food, including the cheesecakes, but it's expensive. I only get to eat there on special occasions or if someone else is paying lol.
Lacey K.
Never had a problem with their cheesecakes. Some seem a little pricey for a slice.
Sarah H.
The Cheesecake Factory is the best! We went there for my parents birthdays a while back. We waited in line for about an hour, but the wait was well worth it! Don't over indulge in dinner because you have to save room for some of their amazing cheesecakes! So many yummy options to choose from.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?