BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• Is it worth trying?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always lookin...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Britt H.
Britt H.
Littleton, CO
Definitely delish!!! My fav is the vanilla beans... So simple yet heavenly. Only downside is the price, I think it's a little to high.
Natassja G.
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love their cheesecakes!!! They have really good cheesecakes and I've tried a lot of flavors but strawberrt is my favorite. Its really thick but creamy and smooth. I've never had their regular food but I'd recommend their cheesecakes to anyone.
Melche E.
Melche E.
Dallas, TX
My favorite cheesecakes. Where else we could get the best cheesecakes is in here. Every time I am going to a long vacation, before leaving the country, I must have one is these cheesecakes, certainly tasty and the best
Hajera C.
Hajera C.
Who doesn't love the Cheesecake Factory!!? The actual cheesecakes are PERFECTION!! I don't know where else you'll be able to find such delicious cheesecakes!
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
If you haven't had a cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory, what's wrong with you? They have so many flavors and they are to/die-for, luscious, and grand desserts. You can't eat it in one sitting, I promise.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Since I don't live in New York anymore, I can't get juniors but this is the next best thing. Food is amazing. Cheesecake is awesome. Prices can be a little on the higher end but still well worth the money.
Juliana E.
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
I was trying it and to me isn't really good ... I didn't like cheesecake because is pretty sweet ! :/
Emmalee S.
Emmalee S.
My best friend and I have a tradition of splitting a new kind of cheesecake every time we visit each other and so far we haven't been disappointed. The portions are big enough to share easily and aren't too expensive.
Shama B.
Shama B.
Personally I'm not a fan... but it could just be because of the store near me and he quality of their cheesecakes...
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
I love the cheesecake from here. They have so many different flavors available so there's something for everyone. I go for pretty much all of my birthdays to get a slice of cheesecake to celebrate. My favorite flavors are the lemon raspberry (it's sweet and tart at the same time) & the white chocolate raspberry truffle (has a nice hint of chocolate with the crust and a little raspberry tartness)
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?