BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• Is it worth trying?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always lookin...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Lexy L.
Lexy L.
Bloomington , IL
I've only been here a few times but I have enjoyed going every time. Always a good surprise!
Beverly N.
Beverly N.
The menu is HUGE, and it all looks delicious! I have a few favorites and usually get them, but I'm sure the rest of the menu is tasty. My favorites: fried macaroni and cheese, pastas, and the salads. I usually get the Chocolate Tuxedo Creme cheesecake but love the Pumpkin cheesecake when it's in season. I wish the portions were a little less huge, as I have to plan my timing of eating so I can run right home with the extras after we're done.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Puyallup, WA
I have yet to sample a slice of cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory that doesn't please the palate. From Toasted Marshmallow S'mores Galore to Reeses Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake to Chocolate Tuxedo Cream Cheesecake, be ready for a culinary delight!
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
The Cheesecake Factory has an excellent drink menu, dessert menu, and entrรฉe menu. What a wonderful restaurant. I love coming here, and I get excited when anyone mentions it. Other than the 45 minute wait, I can wait for a seat at this restaurant any time.
Anusha S.
Anusha S.
Bellevue, WA
Its a good restaurant.
But I never miss the once in a year half price slice that makes me come back here again & again.
My fav cheesecakes are tuxedo, tiramisu & Reese's peanut butter, but have tried other flavors but prefer the above.
The chipotle chicken & Evelyn's pasta are a must try.
During dinner times the wait here in Bellevue is 30-40 minutes but by that time you get so hungry that the food tastes better.
Its pricey place but we go there on occasions.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
The Cheesecake Factory has THE best cheesecake that I have ever had! I go every single year for my birthday!
Alexa H.
Alexa H.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I LOVE the Cheesecake Factory, & I know that these are frozen & not fresh like in the restaurant, but I feel that these don't taste anything like the cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory. It was a huge let down.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
These cheesecakes are so yummy! I'm not a huge fan of Cheesecake Factory, i honestly would only go for their cakes! They have a great selection and something that everyone will like. They are pricy, but worth it.
nikkie r.
nikkie r.
Ontario
Cheesecake factory cheesecakes are heaven !! Soooo good I can explain how good they are !
Reshanett M.
Reshanett M.
OMG I am love in love with their white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake everytime I go I at least have to have one and take one home so good๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?