BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• Is it worth trying?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always lookin...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Cape Coral, FL
There's no better tasting cheesecake around. With so many different flavors there's one for everyone.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
San Jose, CA
I love going here with my family .they have so many different flavors. The oreo is my son's favorite. They are a little pricey but definitely worth it for a treat.
Tracee M.
Tracee M.
Nashville, TN
I love this place. I love the setting and the food. The cheesecake is the best I have ever tasted. The only con is having to wait to get a table this place stays packed!
Mz T.
Mz T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Omg! Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes are the best ever hands down! They are so rich and creamy and very flavorful. I can never get just one because I like so many so I usually walk out with at least 5 different slices of cheese cakes to take home. No lie! Don't judge me! Lol
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Anita C.
Anita C.
Hoboken, NJ
I've never been a huge cheesecake fan, but the amount of options and flavor profiles that the cheesecake factory offers means that even I can find something I love. They have ones with fruit, with nuts, with chocolate, with caramel and ones that mirror your favorite normal cake! Between carrot cake cheesecake and red velvet, you have to try one! And you can usually split them between two people or take half home!
Ashley R.
The Cheese Cake factory has deicious food and desserts. I like the turtle case or tuxedo cake but no matter what you get you are sure to be satisfied. So sweet, creamy and delicious!
Elyria, OH
They are delicious. I've never been to te factory but I buy them already packaged at Walmart and they are great
Diana L.
Diana L.
Hialeah, FL
If you like cream cheese based dessert these should be on your hit list but i don't so it was kinda gross i hate it
Thea R.
Thea R.
Boise , ID
My all time favorite place to go just because of the dessert. There are so many options and all the flavors are amazing. I have never tried a flavor I don't like. The pieces are so big and rich tho that I can only finish half of it before I start to get full and sugar overloaded but that's ok cause I just take it home and eat it the next day.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?