BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Jennifer S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The Cheesecake Factory is one of my all time favorite restaurants. The food is delicious (their Shrimp Scampi is my favorite)!! Even more miraculous than their food is their cheesecakes. I am a die hard cheesecake fan and the Cheesecake Factory does them best. Their Kahlua cheesecake is my favorite and I have a hard time not always defaulting to that one but I also highly recommend the lemon meringue cheesecake!
Christina G.
Hustonville, KY
I have never gotten to eat at the restaurant its self but someone gave me a slice of their cheese cake, which I normally don't like and it was great.
Rose C.
houston, TX
Omg! Who doesn't like the Cheesecake Factory! Smores cheesecake, turtle cheese cake, there pumpkin with pecan pie, red velvet, Hershey's chocolate lol all so good!!
Ashley D.
Do yourself a favor and go grab a cheesecake slice from the cheesecake factory if you haven't already! They have many different kinds to choose from, so it's appealing to all sorts of different taste buds.
Marisa P.
Brooklyn, NY
The cheesecake from the cheesecake factory is amazing. There are so many different, unique kinds to choose from. I always get the Adams Peanut Butter Fudge Ripple and it's delicious.
Elizabeth H.
I am not the biggest cheesecake fan, but I love Cheescake factorys cheesecake. They are so delicious. A little pricey, but so worth it.
Jessi B.
Mchenry, IL
I am not a huge cheesecake fan, but I love all of the flavors at the Cheesecake Factory! My favorite is the pumpkin during the holidays. If you are a cheesecake lover, this is definitely the place for you.
Andrea D.
Lake Orion, MI
We got a sampler from Sam's Club for Mother's Day. It was a big hit with three different kinds.
Kanisha G.
This place have amazing cheesecake I wish I could go to it every other day or they put one in my city because cheesecake is my favorite dessert to have especially when carmel is on it.
Amanda C.
My favorite cheesecake ever! The turtle, pumpkin pecan and tiramisu cheesecakes are my favorites!!! But really all of them are great
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?