BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• Is it worth trying?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always lookin...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
In love with The Cheesecake Factory! Their entrees as well as cheesecakes are second to none! Their portions are huge so I always have food to bring home :)
Nancy Z.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
Cheesecake Factory's Turtle cheesecake and White Chocolate Raspberry cheesecakes are the best! They are creamy and decadent and TOTALLY fattening but totally worth it!
JESSICA P.
JESSICA P.
Miami Gardens , FL
The Cheesecake Factory never seems to disappoint me I love the atmosphere, the food, and omg the cheesecake! My favorite meal is the chicken carbonara!
Kanisha G.
Kanisha G.
This place have amazing cheesecake I wish I could go to it every other day or they put one in my city because cheesecake is my favorite dessert to have especially when carmel is on it.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Lake Orion, MI
We got a sampler from Sam's Club for Mother's Day. It was a big hit with three different kinds.
caitlyn s.
caitlyn s.
Pikesville, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert
Chocolate chip cookie dough is my favorite. $7.50 a piece at the restaurant and you cn fine vareity packs at grocer stores for around $20
Silje B.
Silje B.
I remember my husband taking me to my first Cheesecake factory when I moved over here from Norway. I love cheesecakes and I couldn't believe my eyes. Now we always get a cake for Christmas. These are just superb.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Estero, Fl
Cheesecake factory is such a treat. My husband takes me there for special occasions . The food is always good and the cheesecake is amazing and they have so much to chose from.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Cape Coral, FL
There's no better tasting cheesecake around. With so many different flavors there's one for everyone.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
San Jose, CA
I love going here with my family .they have so many different flavors. The oreo is my son's favorite. They are a little pricey but definitely worth it for a treat.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?