BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Alyssa C.
The Cheesecake Factory has THE best cheesecake that I have ever had! I go every single year for my birthday!
Alexa H.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I LOVE the Cheesecake Factory, & I know that these are frozen & not fresh like in the restaurant, but I feel that these don't taste anything like the cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory. It was a huge let down.
Kristen D.
These cheesecakes are so yummy! I'm not a huge fan of Cheesecake Factory, i honestly would only go for their cakes! They have a great selection and something that everyone will like. They are pricy, but worth it.
nikkie r.
Ontario
Cheesecake factory cheesecakes are heaven !! Soooo good I can explain how good they are !
Reshanett M.
OMG I am love in love with their white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake everytime I go I at least have to have one and take one home so good😍😍😍
Britt H.
Littleton, CO
Definitely delish!!! My fav is the vanilla beans... So simple yet heavenly. Only downside is the price, I think it's a little to high.
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love their cheesecakes!!! They have really good cheesecakes and I've tried a lot of flavors but strawberrt is my favorite. Its really thick but creamy and smooth. I've never had their regular food but I'd recommend their cheesecakes to anyone.
Melche E.
Dallas, TX
My favorite cheesecakes. Where else we could get the best cheesecakes is in here. Every time I am going to a long vacation, before leaving the country, I must have one is these cheesecakes, certainly tasty and the best
Hajera C.
Who doesn't love the Cheesecake Factory!!? The actual cheesecakes are PERFECTION!! I don't know where else you'll be able to find such delicious cheesecakes!
Felicia M.
If you haven't had a cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory, what's wrong with you? They have so many flavors and they are to/die-for, luscious, and grand desserts. You can't eat it in one sitting, I promise.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?