BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Erin D.
These are always so good. We typically find them at Sam's Club around the holidays. Consistent flavors and a decadent dessert!
Lindsey A.
Raleigh, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
I am in love with Cheesecakes from the Cheesecake Factory. My absolute favorite is the Red Velvet! They have about fifty different options. Expect them to be a little pricey, but you do receive a large slice.
Katelyn S.
Omg. I love the food and the cheesecakes! If I could, I would order one of each to take home and just eat myself into a sugar induced coma. Sooo delicious!
Annie l.
Hannibal, MO
I like them and I would eat it again it was good and I would recommend it. I love if you guys would give me some thank you.
Albina J.
Washington , MI
I first tried them in New York. I got the original and it was fantastic. The nearest location is an hour away from me unfortunately :(
Keesha P.
I wasn't blown away buy the actual food here that I've tried from Cheesecake Factory and everything is pretty pricey but it has the best cheesecake I've ever had.
Brienna (Brie) F.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I really love this place. They have a menu that has a plethora of options, and everything tastes amazing. The cheesecake is especially good! I've had the chocolate lovers, the Reese's, and the Oreo one! All 10/10.
Amanda J.
Riverview, FL
Deelish! We have a Cheesecake Factory here in Bossier that only serves the cheesecakes. I stop in when I need a fantastic cheesecake for myself or as a gift. They are always fresh, always delicious!
Analisa Z.
Fresno, CA
These cheesecakes are probably the best I've ever had in my entire life, hands down. My favorite is the banana cheesecake! Try it you won't be disappointed
Laura T.
Miami lakes, Fl
The s'mores and godiva cheesecakes are my favorite, but like all of their flavors, they are super sweet and you really need to share (not just for the calories but the sugar will make you sick). They're a nice treat but not something I get regularly.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?