BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• Is it worth trying?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always lookin...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Lyss Z.
Lyss Z.
Drexel Hill, PA
Everything here is seriously so yummy. I've never had one bad meal. Their buffalo chicken wontons are pretty much the best thing to ever happen in life... Ever! I actually never end up eating dessert because their food is so good, but I have had their cheesecake and it is delicious. They are on the pricier side so it's not someone my boyfriend and I go too often, but it is definitely so worth it!!
Alejandra c.
Alejandra c.
The first time I took a bite of their cheesecakes I was amazed of the flavor a it had! It's worth buy cheesecakes there because they always give you that amazing taste.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Allentown, PA
Love this restaurant not only the cheesecake but the food is impeccable and reasonably priced for a touch of upscale taste! My favorite cheesecake is the oreo, however other favorites include red velvet and fresh strawberry. I usually take mine to go and because they are so rich they last me about 3 days to finish a slice! :)
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Thornville, Ohio
I love love love this place! They have delicious food and of course the cake is amazing! I wish I lived closer to one.
Jocy H.
Jocy H.
The cheesecakes here are a bit pricey ($6 for a slice in the Bay Area!), but every bite is worth it! It is quality cheesecake, and really, you get what you pay for.
Taryn  R.
Taryn R.
Gardner, KS
There is so many selections it's hard to choose just one here! I think every time I've gone I have gotten something different. My favorite one though is Oreo. Although I have been here many times I had never actually eaten a meal there.
Joelle G.
Joelle G.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love Cheesecake Factory I Love The Strawberry Cheesecake So Good and Yummy In My Tummy Amazing πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
My favorite cheesecake ever! The turtle, pumpkin pecan and tiramisu cheesecakes are my favorites!!! But really all of them are great
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA
Ok these cheesecakes are the best. My favorite is the White Chocolate Raspberry. It is so creamy and full of flavor.
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
Cheesecake factory has an awesome atmosphere and I absolutely love to go there! It's yummy and fun. :)
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?