BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• Is it worth trying?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always lookin...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Thornville, Ohio
I love love love this place! They have delicious food and of course the cake is amazing! I wish I lived closer to one.
Jocy H.
Jocy H.
The cheesecakes here are a bit pricey ($6 for a slice in the Bay Area!), but every bite is worth it! It is quality cheesecake, and really, you get what you pay for.
Taryn  R.
Taryn R.
Gardner, KS
There is so many selections it's hard to choose just one here! I think every time I've gone I have gotten something different. My favorite one though is Oreo. Although I have been here many times I had never actually eaten a meal there.
Joelle G.
Joelle G.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love Cheesecake Factory I Love The Strawberry Cheesecake So Good and Yummy In My Tummy Amazing 😍😘💋
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
My favorite cheesecake ever! The turtle, pumpkin pecan and tiramisu cheesecakes are my favorites!!! But really all of them are great
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA
Ok these cheesecakes are the best. My favorite is the White Chocolate Raspberry. It is so creamy and full of flavor.
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
Cheesecake factory has an awesome atmosphere and I absolutely love to go there! It's yummy and fun. :)
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
In love with The Cheesecake Factory! Their entrees as well as cheesecakes are second to none! Their portions are huge so I always have food to bring home :)
Nancy Z.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
Cheesecake Factory's Turtle cheesecake and White Chocolate Raspberry cheesecakes are the best! They are creamy and decadent and TOTALLY fattening but totally worth it!
JESSICA P.
JESSICA P.
Miami Gardens , FL
The Cheesecake Factory never seems to disappoint me I love the atmosphere, the food, and omg the cheesecake! My favorite meal is the chicken carbonara!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?