BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
caitlyn s.
Pikesville, MD
Chocolate chip cookie dough is my favorite. $7.50 a piece at the restaurant and you cn fine vareity packs at grocer stores for around $20
Silje B.
I remember my husband taking me to my first Cheesecake factory when I moved over here from Norway. I love cheesecakes and I couldn't believe my eyes. Now we always get a cake for Christmas. These are just superb.
Heather B.
Estero , FL
Cheesecake factory is such a treat. My husband takes me there for special occasions . The food is always good and the cheesecake is amazing and they have so much to chose from.
Stephanie C.
Cape Coral, FL
There's no better tasting cheesecake around. With so many different flavors there's one for everyone.
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
I love going here with my family .they have so many different flavors. The oreo is my son's favorite. They are a little pricey but definitely worth it for a treat.
Tracee M.
Nashville, TN
I love this place. I love the setting and the food. The cheesecake is the best I have ever tasted. The only con is having to wait to get a table this place stays packed!
Mz T.
Omg! Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes are the best ever hands down! They are so rich and creamy and very flavorful. I can never get just one because I like so many so I usually walk out with at least 5 different slices of cheese cakes to take home. No lie! Don't judge me! Lol
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Anita C.
Hoboken, NJ
I've never been a huge cheesecake fan, but the amount of options and flavor profiles that the cheesecake factory offers means that even I can find something I love. They have ones with fruit, with nuts, with chocolate, with caramel and ones that mirror your favorite normal cake! Between carrot cake cheesecake and red velvet, you have to try one! And you can usually split them between two people or take half home!
Ashley R.
The Cheese Cake factory has deicious food and desserts. I like the turtle case or tuxedo cake but no matter what you get you are sure to be satisfied. So sweet, creamy and delicious!
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?