BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• Is it worth trying?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always lookin...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
Such a good place to eat. Can be a little pricey but definitely worth every dollar & there chesse cake is spectacular. Sometimes you mit wanna share with your husband because you mit not be able to finish it all , You'll probably be a little full by then . I definitely recommend!!
danielle b.
danielle b.
West Seneca, NY
The cheesecakes are phenomenal (especially the chocolate coconut), but the calories and fat are just too high! Store bought cheesecakes at the grocery store or bakery are lower in calories, so I try avoid the desserts at the Cheesecake Factory.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Yummmmm. This is a special treat! I don't even wanna know the calorie count in the delicious sweets!
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
They make the best cheesecakes that just melt in your mouth when you take one bite of it!! I love!!
Amylia M.
Amylia M.
My absolute favorites. I love all of different flavors that they have and have yet to try one that I didn't like!
Athena B.
Athena B.
Columbia, MO
I think it might be impossible to not absolutely LOVE the cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory. It is AMAZING.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Amazing flavors... amazing textures omg ther cheesecakes are amazing if you havnt tried them then you're missing out!!!
Brittney O.
Brittney O.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love the cheesecake! White chocolate raspberry is the best! And the godiva cheesecake is awesome!
Asja G.
Asja G.
Boynton Beach, FL
The Cheesecake Factory is amazing I love all the food there. The environment is so nice there and the workers are all great. They have the best cheesecake in town I suggest that everyone give it a try.
Rebekah E.
Rebekah E.
Harrisburg, PA
I've bought a few of the original frozen cheesecakes. I love how I can just take a piece out of the freezer, let it sit for a while and have delicious cheesecake. It's not too sweet and is so much easier than making your own.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?