BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• Is it worth trying?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always lookin...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Rose C.
Rose C.
houston, TX
Omg! Who doesn't like the Cheesecake Factory! Smores cheesecake, turtle cheese cake, there pumpkin with pecan pie, red velvet, Hershey's chocolate lol all so good!!
Christina G.
Christina G.
Hustonville, KY
I have never gotten to eat at the restaurant its self but someone gave me a slice of their cheese cake, which I normally don't like and it was great.
beth h.
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
Oh my gosh. I love cheesecake & from the cheesecake factory.... can you say true love. It is as awesome.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The Cheesecake Factory is one of my all time favorite restaurants. The food is delicious (their Shrimp Scampi is my favorite)!! Even more miraculous than their food is their cheesecakes. I am a die hard cheesecake fan and the Cheesecake Factory does them best. Their Kahlua cheesecake is my favorite and I have a hard time not always defaulting to that one but I also highly recommend the lemon meringue cheesecake!
Yeraldi G.
Yeraldi G.
Katy, TX
This restaurant it's very very pricie on the food and it's not good...but OMG the cheesecakes there are too die for my favorite it's the banana cream cheesecake it's full of flavor and I think I'm just craving one piece right now..
Dee D.
Dee D.
Gainesville, GA
Absolutely love their cheesecake! You can't go without trying it! It's the one of the best things they serve!
Corrie W.
Corrie W.
This place is expensive, but the food is great and the cheesecake is amazing. It's a great place to go for a date.
Hayley S.
Hayley S.
Richmond, KY
Tiramasu was great but I feel a little overpriced. Delicious but 50+ dollars for a cheesecake is crazy
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Medfield, MA
Expensive but amazing! I don't eat out too often but this is definitely one of my go-to restaurants when I do go out. Their Hershey chocolate cheesecake is to die for!!
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
Such a good place to eat. Can be a little pricey but definitely worth every dollar & there chesse cake is spectacular. Sometimes you mit wanna share with your husband because you mit not be able to finish it all , You'll probably be a little full by then . I definitely recommend!!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?