BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Jenny Z.
The Cheesecake Factory had amazing food and lots of choices on their menu. There's something for everyone! And the cheesecake is delicious! I think I've tried almost every flavor and have never been disappointed!
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
These cheesecakes are absolutely delicious. lol My favorite ones are regular cheesecake and the strawberry cheesecake, that is only the ones that I get from this place. Lovely
Lily T.
The Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes are just to die for! My mother and I absolutely cannot leave that restaurant without a slice !
Mary P.
I expected more of this place for the amount of hype but they really don't have good dishes. I must say though that their cheesecake is amazing. I pretty much just go there for that because they don't have many drink options either.
Meredith S.
Fort Worth, TX
I have never been disappointed. The Cheesecake Factory is wonderful, and their cheesecakes? EVEN BETTER. I like Key Lime, White Chocolate Raspberry, Caramel Turtle, Original, and more. I have never been disappointed.
Ivette P.
San Diego, CA
Mi postre favorito. Me encanta, la verdad lo recomiendo, es un producto muy eficaz y económico.
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
These are my favorite cheese cakes and I'm not a cheese cake eater. I hated the taste of cheese cake. They are pricey. I would still go to the restaurant though. I would buy these again even though they are pricey.
They changed and challenged my taste buds.
Lindsey C.
These are to die for! Original, caramel, oreo, cookie dough. You cannot go wrong! The cheesecake factory location is so close to me, makes it totally tempting for a great dessert to go!
Tracy T.
Bartlett, IL
I love cheesecake! Im not a big fan of the restaurant food however i love their cheesecakes. Its affordable and good quality. The cheesecake is very smooth and rich in flavor
Katie H.
Pflugerville, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
This place is divine! My husband says he's has the best steak of his life at our location. It is very pricey, so it's usually only for our anniversary that we treat ourselves. We are so stuffed from the complimentary bread and our meal we don't have any room for dessert! But we always take desert to go for later with a nice bottle of wine. I follow them on IG and they do have cheesecake specials (buy one slice get one free or half off) once in a while. They make hands down the best cheesecakes I've ever tasted.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?