BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• Is it worth trying?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always lookin...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Breanne Z.
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
The cheesecakes at the Cheesecake Factory are amazing. They are creamy, rich, and unique. They are a little pricey but worth it every now and then. My favorite is the Snickers one.
Erin L.
Erin L.
I have just started liking cheesecake in the past year, and in that time a Cheesecake Factory opened near my home. needless to say, I ate the whole giant slab of cheesecake, and was not disappointed at all. The cake is thick, and fluffy yet wholesome. The crust is on the thin side but still compliments the flavor of the cheesecake and toppings perfectly.
Marie A.
Marie A.
Dripping Spgs, TX
This is a great restaurant! The appetizers are divine and the food and chessecakes re to die for. My favorite cheesecake is the red velvet and also the cookiedough. The pastas are amazing and the avocado rolls will melt in your mouth.
Katie  S.
Katie S.
Greenwood, IN
It's quite pricey for their food so it's more of a special occasion place to eat. But the have fantastic quality food, and you get a lot of food for what you pay. I absolutely loooove their cheesecake though and it's delicious. They have so many cheesecake flavors and it's nice to get once in a while
Jessi B.
Jessi B.
Mchenry, IL
I am not a huge cheesecake fan, but I love all of the flavors at the Cheesecake Factory! My favorite is the pumpkin during the holidays. If you are a cheesecake lover, this is definitely the place for you.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
I am not the biggest cheesecake fan, but I love Cheescake factorys cheesecake. They are so delicious. A little pricey, but so worth it.
Marisa P.
Marisa P.
Brooklyn, NY
The cheesecake from the cheesecake factory is amazing. There are so many different, unique kinds to choose from. I always get the Adams Peanut Butter Fudge Ripple and it's delicious.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Do yourself a favor and go grab a cheesecake slice from the cheesecake factory if you haven't already! They have many different kinds to choose from, so it's appealing to all sorts of different taste buds.
Rose C.
Rose C.
houston, TX
Omg! Who doesn't like the Cheesecake Factory! Smores cheesecake, turtle cheese cake, there pumpkin with pecan pie, red velvet, Hershey's chocolate lol all so good!!
Christina G.
Christina G.
Hustonville, KY
I have never gotten to eat at the restaurant its self but someone gave me a slice of their cheese cake, which I normally don't like and it was great.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?