BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Amy F.
Amy F.
Chicopee, MA
I love the restaurant. The food portions are big, so make sure you save room for the cheesecake. The cheesecake is very rich but so good. I don't think I could eat a whole piece by myself in one sitting so I often share it when I order it.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Durham, NC
I had never heard of this place until about a couple of years ago and i was hooked. I love their food, even though its a little expensive they give you large portion. I have never been a fan of cheesecake but when they debuted the Red Velvet Cheesecake i was hooked. It is the best cheesecake i have ever had.
Beatrice K.
Beatrice K.
I normally go there just for here cheesecake as they are delicious! There rich and creamy!
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Bronx, NY
I love love love getting a fresh slice of cheesecake every time I visit this place! My favorite though is the Pumpkin cheesecake. Yummy!!!
Donna C.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
These are the best cheesecakes ever! They are prepared fresh and delicious. They carry a wide variety of tastes, including red velvet cake and carrot cake.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Saint Peters, MO
If you like chocolate I totally recommend the Godiva Chocolate cheesecake. So good!!
Breanne Z.
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
The cheesecakes at the Cheesecake Factory are amazing. They are creamy, rich, and unique. They are a little pricey but worth it every now and then. My favorite is the Snickers one.
Erin L.
Erin L.
I have just started liking cheesecake in the past year, and in that time a Cheesecake Factory opened near my home. needless to say, I ate the whole giant slab of cheesecake, and was not disappointed at all. The cake is thick, and fluffy yet wholesome. The crust is on the thin side but still compliments the flavor of the cheesecake and toppings perfectly.
Marie A.
Marie A.
Austin,TX
This is a great restaurant! The appetizers are divine and the food and chessecakes re to die for. My favorite cheesecake is the red velvet and also the cookiedough. The pastas are amazing and the avocado rolls will melt in your mouth.
Katie  S.
Katie S.
Indianapolis, IN
It's quite pricey for their food so it's more of a special occasion place to eat. But the have fantastic quality food, and you get a lot of food for what you pay. I absolutely loooove their cheesecake though and it's delicious. They have so many cheesecake flavors and it's nice to get once in a while
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?